Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuruks Home

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Kuruks Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Kuruk tried not to laugh as the cat curled up on his chest. He juts began to pet her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 pm

She purred through her sleep as kuruk pet her.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Kuruk closed his big brown eyes and started dozing off laying on the floor petting the cat. It felt good to have someone, something with him
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:25 am

She stretched out and lay her head on his collarbone, still purring furiously.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am

Sleeping he had a dream about a new girl coming to the village, a beautiful burnett. She was sweet and funny and loved Kuruk for who he was. They were at the barn fire talking when Tyler walked in Sef by her side. Everything drowned out except for the face of Tyler who's eyes sparkled in the fire ember light, her hair dancing a bit. Kuruk couldn't help but smile but then turned his attention back to the new girl. She placed a hand on his chest as she leaned in to kiss him for the first time. Just then he woke up with a fright. "sorry" he said to the cat as he breathed hard. "I need to talk to Tyler" he said and got up to walk outside. He looked around for her.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Shaira stopped her horse and hopped down from her back. Just then she saw a man walking out from one of the houses. She stepped closer and pulled a lock of hair away from her face.
"Excuse me... is this Vandecar or Cahoon?" she asked and smiled slightly. "I'm afraid I'm a bit lost."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Kuruk heard a gently voice. He turned to find a fair skinned girl infront of him. Her beautiful smile caught his breath for amoment "Umm.." He stuttered a tiny bit "I'm sorry,. caught me off guard" he excused himself "This is Cahoon, we are all waiting to go back over to Vandecar however" He smiled back at her as the eagle feather blew in his hair. "I am Kuruk Flying Hawk"
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Shaira smiled.
"My name is Shaira. I am looking for a place to stay right now. She looked at his eyes, blushed a bit and looked away.
"It's a nice place"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm

"I can most certainly offer you my humble abode." He said pointing at his house behind him "It's not much, but it could supply you with privacy, there are doors" He offered "If not there is a town hall, or..." he thought about Tyler's house but the forgot that sef was in there with her. "Vandahoon, the two towns put together are incredible" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm

"Really? I would love to stay in your house."
She smiled and looked in his eyes.
"So... um... have you been here for long?"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 pm

"Really?" he looked at her surprised "Well you are most certainly welcome" He said excited. She looked familiar, the girl from his dreams maybe. He shook it off "Well, I was here for a while then I had a family emergency, so a few years I suppose" He smiled "where do you stem from?" he asked as he opened the door for her so she could put her things away. "Beautiful horse by the way"
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 pm

"Yes, isn't she? Her name is Amira."
Shaira smiled, stepped in and put her bag into one corner.
"I'm coming from the other side of the forest. As my mother died I came to search for different life." she said with a slight sigh but then smiled again.
"Is there many people? In the village?"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:54 pm

"She's a beautiful pinto" He stated "I'll have to introduce you to Trigger, my mustang" He said with a smile as she passed him into the house. "No here" he said picking up her bags and placing them in his room where the bed was. "You will be staying here" he said mater of factly
"I'm sorry for your loss" he said looking into her eyes
"Yes there are several, over time you'll meet them all, several come and go...umm would you like to meet the leaders?"
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Shaira smiled
"That would be great. Wait... their names were... Sa... Saron and Mika I think right?" she asked, frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 pm

"Uhhh, ya?!" He said turning to look at her "How did you know that?" He asked opening the door for her and motioning for her to walk out
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Shaira smiled and walked out. As she turned around, her bronze hair was flowing around her.
"Do you know a girl named... Aryen? Called Arya shortly"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:03 pm

He admired her for a second and then thought about Tyler...'focus' he told himself. "Yes, Arya" he said with a smile "she left just not to long ago. How do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:04 pm

"Well, she's actually my stepsister" Shaira smiled.
"I passed her not long ago aswell, and she told me where to go to make my way here."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:06 pm

"Her step sister, that's where the bea..." He stopped himself and blushed for even thinking that. But it was true, they had identical beauty features. They walked outside up to Mika's house.

...............Mikas house
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Shaira blinked her eyes as he blushed, thinking of what he wanted to say. But she shook it off and followed him, looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Tyler knocked on the door frame and stepped in, taking in the scent that reminded her of the day she had gotten kuruk the house.
"Kuruk?" She called.
She saw a young woman in his house, and she was beautiful.
"uh.. " She said looking down.
~What?!~ She whimpered, feeling crushed, because in her heart she knew one day she would be with her Kuruk Flying Hawk again.
"If its a bad time..." She trailed off.
"I cant find neo.."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:43 pm

(I think they already left :/)
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am

Kuruk came in holding back emotions. opening the door he called for Neo who happily came up and rubbed against his legs "Tyler is looking for you" he said and scooped her up to head back to the barn
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am

.....stable

Kuruk opened the door and let Shaira in first like he always did. He then closed the door and passed by her to the room she was staying in. He pulled out a large buffalo hide bag from under the bed and set it up and pulled the strings out. Inside were two boxes. He smiled up at her and pulled them both out. Both were painted with native paintings.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 am

"Wow - and that's from... New world, right?" Shaira asked, admiring paintings on the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuruks Home   Kuruks Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuruks Home
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next