Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
+5
aryen
Ronan
Mayxa
bancam_20
Mika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Malek's house - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:19 am

Rhea smiled when Ronan kissed her,
"Not quite...." Rhea drifted off
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:19 am

"What?!" He laughed at the sudden apperience of Ronan and Rhea.
"No she didn't!" He laughed until he thought he was gonna cry.
"No what happened was..." He saw Rhea's expression as if she were saying 'careful' and he gulped.
"Um...he was...killed..." He slowly said, not sure why Rhea looked like that.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:21 am

Ronan looked between them and blinked "Killed?" he croaked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 am

"Yeah...uumm...he turned out to be a Revenge Rider...." He scratched the back of his head, not sure what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am

Rhea put her head in her hand,
"Nice Malek, blunt helps," Rhea said sarcastically and looked at Ronan sadly,
"Yeah...Saron killed him,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:25 am

Ronan shook his head "no...no he couldn't have been he was to stupid. He made to many mistakes...he couldn't have been one of them. Mika's going to kill me" he muttered. He looked up again "Saron? who is he"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am

"Jarlon's younger brother, He turned up searching for Jarl..." Rhea paused and frowned unhappily. "Its not exactly helpful that they look like twins,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:27 am

Malek walked up to Ronan and put a hand on his shoulder.
"I swear, Bardon was possesed. He was power hungry and blood thristy. No one could have stopped him..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 am

"Oh great..what older brother didn't finish younger brother did. Just great...didn't anyone think of interrogating him? Or..or seeing if we could get him back, I mean maybe they brainwashed him...no lets just kill him" Ronan said in a fake voice
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 am

Rhea chuckled slightly but she knew Ronan wasn't trying to be funny,
"I think it was past the point of return," Rhea said sadly.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 am

He put both hands on Ronan's shoulders.
"We're not killing Saron. He killed Bardon because he was a possesed Revenge Rider. Trust me. He got his powers finally, and almost killed Pierce!" He said, looking at him sternly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 am

Ronan set his jaw "Point of no return is relative. No I didn't mean kill Saron...enough of that family has died." he sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Mika is going to kill me..." he muttered again.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 am

"Why is Mika gonna kill you? I don't understand." He let go of Ronan's shoulders and backed off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:38 am

Ronan looked at Rhea and then back at Malek. "Well..Mika was pretty upset at Bardon one day and I took responsibility for him. I didn't want to see a guy get beat up...she accepted but had a weird look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 am

"Oh wonderful..." He looked down and sighed.
"Yeah well...I hated him. I didn't like him from the moment I set eyes on that man." He looked back up.
"I am actually glad he is gone."
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:41 am

"Ya he was a jerk, but that didn't mean that he deserved to be beat up at the time....what did he do to Pierce?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 am

"Burned half his face." He said simply, at the same time as Rhea, feeling anger inside him. He didn't know why, but he never liked the man.

Last edited by bancam_20 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 am

"He burnt one side of his face and Pierce can't see out of that eye anymore," Rhea answered.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 am

Ronan's eyes grew. "Yikes...so so dead...um...well I can't stay away from her all winter...I guess I will have to go make things right..." he gulped and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 am

"Im sure you'll be fine..." Rhea said, "It's not like anyone expected him to become Power hungry, least of all you,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:49 am

Ronan nodded "True...and Mika is fair...just a little to fair sometimes" He took a deep breath and gently hugged Rhea. "I'll be back" he quickly kissed her. "I hope" he whispered. He smiled and turned jogging off towards the library hoping Mika was nearby.

Library----------->
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 am

Rhea watched at Ronan jogged away and RHea frowned, hoping Mika would be fair.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 am

Malek watched as Ronan left, and then looked over at Rhea.
"You alright?" He asked her, knowing now that Ronan never took this wrong, with Rhea sleeping over here.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Rhea nodded slowly,
"Yeah I'm fine," Rhea said quietly and she finally saw Ronan disappear, Rhea turned to Malek and smiled.
Her tear-stained cheeks were rosy and her eyes still held fright in them but that was expected,
~I've never seen you so scared,~ Zaric said and Rhea look down at him, with a stight smile.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Ronan came jogging back with a happy smile. He gave Rhea a big hug. "I am so glad Chaya choose Mika" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next