Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
+5
aryen
Ronan
Mayxa
bancam_20
Mika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Malek's house - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am

"As soon as possible, eh?" He chuckled and kissed her back, putting a hand behind her head. This moment reminded him so much of the pond, right before she left. He sat up, making her sit too, and kissed her a bit passionatly, putting his hand on her lower back.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 am

Arya blushed and kissed him back. She felt him so close...
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 am

He stopped for a second and grinned.
"How does beginning of Febuary sound? Since it's almost December..." He asked her, puttig a lock of hair behind her ear and smiling.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 am

Arya smiled.
"It sounds wonderful." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 am

"It'll be when the snow starts to melt, the trees will start blooming..." He whispered as he moved closer, his lips touching her cheek, then her neck. He kissed up her neck to her lips and moved his hand to her shoulder, feeling the sleeve of her blouse.
'No not now. Calm down, Mal.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:55 am

Arya smiled.
"Yes... it will be the most beautiful day of my life..." she whispered.
She felt her heart beat faster and fasted as he kissed her. For a moment they brake up and she looked in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am

"I'm sorry if I am going too fast in our relatioship..." He apologized and looked down, feeling stupid.
"But I love you so much..."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am

Arya shook her head.
"Don't apologize. I love you too. And I will always, always, love you." she whispered and kissed him.
'Arya, stop it!' she thought.
She brake off and stared at the fire, not sure what to say.
"You know, the day after I left... in the morning... I just woke up and... I could swear I heard your voice. You said, 'Be safe'..." Arya bit her lip and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 am

He felt her kiss him and then she broke off. He put his arm around her and pulled her close.
"You did? Huh that's strange. Same here only I was laying in the fields under the sun and swore you were lay right there, love." He smiled and put his cheek on her head, rubbing her arm with his hand.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 am

Arya smiled.
"Hm... ya, that's strange..." she looked in the fire, her heart pounding, not sure what to do or say next.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am

"Well then I've got a question for you. When I first came, what was your first thoughts about me?" He grinned and watched the fire, the light dancing in her hair.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 am

Arya blinked her eyes and leaned back, looking at him with playful twinkle in her eyes.
"Ah... well I thought you were... nice. Heard what you wanted?" she asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:40 am

He laughed and squeezed her arm gently.
"Nice, eh? Wow I made a good first impression." He chuckled and looked up.
"When I first met you I thought you were cute and really nice." He grinned at her with the same playful twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 am

Arya laughed.
"Cute, huh? I'll show you cute..." she winked, leaned forward and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

He smiled between their kiss and put both hands on her shoulders and kissed her back.
They broke off for just a second and he smiled at her big.
"Hmm well let's see. That was cute." He chuckled and brushed a lock of her stray hair behind her ear.
"Now, what kind of decorations would you like for your wedding?" He asked her as his kissed her forhead.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:51 am

"Our wedding" she corrected, smiling.
"Lots of flowers... umm..." she sighed happily. "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:56 am

"Haha ok our wedding." He grinned and thought for a second.
"I would like it to be a white, snowy wedding. And I'd like to see my wife walking down the isle in a beautiful white dress..." He whispered the last few words as he moved closer to her ear, rubbing it gently with his nose and then his lips.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:00 am

Arya smiled and felt her hear pound.
"Well I can not disappoint you, can I?" she whispered and laughed.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:02 am

"Mmm you wont. I wouldn't even care if you walked down the isle in your horse riding clothes." He whispered and chuckled softly.
"You still look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 am

Arya smiled but said nothing. She leaned forward and kissed him, feeling his one hand on her shoulder and other on her hip...
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 am

He felt her kiss him and surprised him, making him shift a bit. He moved the hand on his shoulder down her arm, pushing her sleeve half way down, and his other hand on her hip, moving it up to her other shoulder and moving her sleeve half way down so that both sleeve rested below her shoulder. He kissed her passionatly and went down her cheek, to her neck, then collar bone.
"Arya..." He whispered and smiled as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 am

Arya gasped. She didn't know what to do. She had never...
'Ah, let it be' she thought and smiled, her heard pounding faster and faster. She felt like a little dizzy...
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 am

He kissed her neck back up to her lips and laid down on his back, pulling Arya down with him.
"I love you so much..." He whispered in her ear and put both hands on her shoulders, pushing her sleeve all the way down, her shirt coming down off her shoulders completely. He pulled off his own shirt and laid there with her, kissing her passionatly. He pulled a blanket over them and pulling her close.

(next morning)

Mal woke up, the embers in the fire dead. Arya slept next to him, peacefully, with her shirt still half on her. He pushed some of her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek.
"Morning, my love." He smiled and pulled closer next to her, the blanket over them falling off.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Arya heard Malek's voice and felt gentle touch.
She yawned and opened her eyes, smiling.
Although she couldn't see him, she felt him smiling. Then she felt her shirt half off and... she gasped. Can't be... did they...-
She quickly pulled blanked over herself again and turned around.
"Morning, handsome" she whispered and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 pm

"And how did you sleep?" He asked her as he proped himself on his elbow. He put a hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next