Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's Grave

Go down 
+4
bancam_20
Gladrial
Illutari
Mika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Athara
Admin
Athara

Number of posts : 2725
Job/hobbies : EMT, horses
Humor : duh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 am

"Mika, I'm so sorry for your loss" she looked at her with her soft eyes. "He was a great man but will not be forgotten. Let him live on through you. Remember his wise words and pass them on" she said placing a hand on hers.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonfaith.forumotion.net
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:24 am

Mika nodded and hung her head "I don't think I can do him justice" she scoffed at herself. "But I will try...here this belongs to you" she said softly and offered her the amulet.
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:30 am

"You will do him justice" I reassured "You are a very special person and carry responsibility well. Just remember how kind his was, everything came from his heart." she took the amulet and smiled "I will find a new leader for the village. Thank You."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:34 am

Mika looked up and nodded "That it did" she said softly. She gave her the village amulet. One hand gently reached up and stroked the charm still around her neck. "Um Athara...before you go. Um..before he died Jarlon and I were planning on merging the villages for the winter. To conserve heat and resources. If that is ok I would still like to do that. I would have to coordinate with the new leader of course but since there is only 3 people now in Vandecar.." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Athara
Admin
Athara

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 am

"That would be fine my dear" She smiled as she played with the charm that was placed around her neck by her lover. "I will be speaking to them today or tomorrow...I haven't decided who yet however...There is much to do though. Jarlon had many plans unfoalding at the village, and in his house." she smiled at her. "I must get back to the forest and make my decision." It wasn't one that rested lightly on her heart. "Mika!" she turned before walking back into the forest "He's here you know. He says he loves you very much" she said before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:44 am

Mika smiled sadly and nodded "Thank you" she listened as Athara talked about choosing a new leader but her thoughts were else were. She looked up as Athara called her name. "Thank you" she said softly and another tear ran down her face. She knew he had loved her and she had sensed that some part of him was still there. But it was good to hear Athara confirm it. "I love him very much too" she said softly. She watched Athara disappear into the fading mist and then looked back at the grave on more time. "Good bye Jarlon, talk with you later" she said quietly and bit her lip again as she started down the hill to Cahoon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 am

I watched as Mika and Athara spoke. Then she walked away. I reached out a hand and yelled Nooo, don't go, but then refrained. Instead I whispered 'love you and thank you' She needed to move on, and I wanted her too. I sat there In my assasin uniform with hood over my face as I faded away for now.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:53 am

Mika stopped and turned for a moment. She could have sworn she heard his voice. Like a memory or an echo. "I love you to, I'll be back" she whispered and made her way down to Cahoon.

-----------Outside buildings---------->
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 pm

------------> Outside

Rhea sighed as she appeared at the place she had been avoiding, She stood for a long moment before sitting down next to the mound of dirt. Rhea pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.
It was cold but Rhea didn't notice it, if it wasn't for the mound of dirt next to her she wouldn't even know where she was.
"I hope I didn't upset Imi," Rhea said thinking alloud, and Zaric sat next to her patiently,
Rhea spent a long time thinking and staring at nothing,
"I know you can't hear me but..." Rhea paused and turned to scratch Zaric's head, "But I hope you know I didn't mean anything I said yesterday...I'm not glad your gone..."
Rhea lay back in the grass and sighed,
"Im pretty miserable actually...I guess thats obviously," Rhea said...she still didn't show any emotion although she was trying so hard to smile...She knew he would like to see her smile again.
"I'm sorry...I guessing it must seem strange to you that im so upset...we weren't a couple or anything...but the truth is...I was crazy about you...still am even though your not here..."
Rhea lay silently as the cold wind blew around her as she waited for something that she knew wouldn't come.

A sign.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 pm

I sat at the grave as usual looking over the valleys as Rhea walked up. She as well looked very sad. I walked up and then past her creating a soft breeze. I ran a nonexistant hand over her face as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:26 pm

--Forest-->

Halfway back to Rhea's house she had decided to go visit the grave, for whatever reason. Maybe to say an unofficial goodbye, maybe just to see that he was actually dead, it didn't matter. When she got there though, she was a little surprised to see Rhea there. She didn't feel like being around other people but it was hardly fair to tell Rhea to leave so that she could for her preferences. "Hi, Rhea." she said in the same deadened voice she had used with Bardon.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Rhea hoped Jarlon was able to hear her,
"I hate not seeing you everyday...Hearing your voice, seeing your smile, And I hate remembering you the way I last saw you...upset thanks to me..." Rhea paused again,
~I'm sorry I'm being cheesy Zar~ Rhea appoligized,
~Your fine,~ Zaric replied looking at her with a kind smile, ~Continue...~
RHea took a deep breath and sat up again, "And I'm sorry you died...I guess im not so lucky...Everyone I trust and love in some way ends up dead...Do you think im supposed to be alone too?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:29 pm

no one is to be alone I whispered You are a special young lady and have a good future ahead of you don't stop loving I sat infront of her thinking as I listened. I felt bad for making her feel like it was her that upset me, it wasn't the case at all, i had woke up in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 pm

(Oops sorry didn't see your post wing)

The tears spilled out of her eyes again and she sighed, she felt as if Jarlon was really there but she was sure her mind was playing tricks on her.
"Thanks," Rhea replied lamely, "I don't know waht to say...all these things roll into my mind but i just can't say them fast enough, I wish I could have said goodbye...I wish the last time I saw you hadn't been the last...I wish..." Rhea shook her head,
"I wish you had loved me..." Rhea whispered and looked up suddenly as she heard Danielle's voice, Rhea blushed embarassed, afraid Dani had heard what she said,
"Hey," Rhea mumbled to dani, she forced a smile but this time Rhea failed to disguise how she as feeling as well as she usually did. Rhea wiped the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm

I didn't know what to say. I was at a loss for words-not normal for me. Damn I myself wish I wasn't dead. I loved you too, like a sister, you meant so much to me, I know I could rely on you Rhea, to make me smile with your smile.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:49 pm

I loved you too, like a sister... The word floated around in her head and stung, Rhea started to cry again and put her head in my hands,
"But I failed to make you smile that last time didn't I?" Rhea whispered
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:19 pm

you never failed I whispered again before turning away Smile now
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Rhea closed her eyes and thought back to something happy that would make her smile...of course it was the first time she met Jarlon and although the tears slipped from her eyes she laughed slightly and smiled her natural smile, after a while she opened her eyes again,
"Even now you're still giving me instructions," Rhea laughed as she wiped the tears from her eyes, "What are you going to do with me..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 pm

I smiled with Rhea. What a smile. "What do you mean, with do with you?" I asked I knew I had to go but didn't want to elave her side
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 pm

"I mean your gone for two seconds and I'm miserable," Rhea laughed, she felt Jarlon's presense getting fainter and she closed her eyes hoping her would stay so badly, she smiled sadly again and lay back in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:31 pm

I laid down beside her as my mind faded away for the day. It seemed that I could only stick around for so long
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:36 pm

"I hope I can speak to you again soon," Rhea whispered sadly as she felt Jarlon disappear, Rhea sat up sadly and looked at Danielle,
"You miss him?" She asked speaking clearly
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 pm

"Of course I miss him, everyone misses him." she replied quietly, staring up into the sky again, leaning back on her hands and a leg crossed over the other.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 pm

"You're right...Stupid question," Rhea said quietly "I'm sorry,"
Rhea sat quietly, not quite sure what to say...she wasn't used to being upset.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 pm

"He's still here, isn't he." she said, even more quiet, "In some sort of form." The words were so dead, so indifferent it was hard to remember them even right after she'd just said them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's Grave   Jarlon's Grave - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's Grave
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: