Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach

Go down 
+9
Laohu
Freight
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Illutari
Saron
Tyler
Kuruk
Mika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 am

"Ya isn't that the truth. Should be very interesting." I watched the surf for a moment "Kai must be very shy then huh" I asked turning my attention back to her

(sorry delet when i have time)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:51 am

"Well...the first two times Kai was so shy and paranoid. I called him er I mean her a rat for slinking around like she did. Her spirit animal Shiroi, her fox, hated buildings and were scared of almost everyone. She stayed for awhile...then she disappeared. Then about 3-4 months ago she appeared again right after the old barn floor collapsed under me and I fell. I had cracked ribs and I hit my head so the swelling temporarily blinded me. It was a stormy night so everyone spent it in the Vandecar Library. Jarlon literally dragged Kai in from the storm kicking and screaming almost" Mika laughed shaking her head. "But..Kai is different this time...she is calmer, maybe it's the baby" Mika shrugged and then realized she had just told Saron that Kai was pregnant. "um...don't tell anyone that last part k? I wasn't supposed to..." Mika's eyes darted not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am

"Baby?" I said surprised "I won't but who's the father?" I looked at her and thought about all the guys. "Wow...a little tyke running around"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:04 am

"Um none of the guys here...Kai used to run in kinda..well a band of guys. She got separated from them and thought they were all killed. From what I understand she found the leader again and they hung out for awhile, then on a "mission" they were captured and the captors wanted some entertainment before killing the leader" Mika said sadly. "I found Kai in the forest all banged up..apparently the leader had escaped and brought her with him. He died shortly after and Kai went back and found their captors in a bar. She killed all of them...but got several deep wounds for her trouble, I convince her to come home with me under the condition no one knew about her. That was about a month ago. Since then she has healed up and has been venturing out and I believe she met Rhea a few days ago" Mika sighed
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:08 am

I just shook my head in disbelief "Wow" Was all i could muster "That's....sick. Well she will be in good hands in Vandecar, help her get over her paranoya too." I then got a grin on my face adn tried to hide it without much success
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 am

Mika nodded "but...she is actually kinda of excited about the baby to..see...she had never told him...and she didn't really know what it was to love...but she loved him. Kai...Kai is special...she isn't like you and me...she doesn't have a definite...well a definite gender." Mika coughed "I mean now she is obviously female but...she doesn't "look" like a female...but she doesn't "look" like a male. It like she is a blank....if I remember right she told me that she heard" Mika shrugged "that at a certain age or..the first time she fell in love..that her body would change to fit...don't ask me how..I have no clue." Mika laughed "So anyway...when she ran with the guys in the band they all thought she was a guy..she did to actually...so she didn't really know what "love" was, it is only know that she is looking back that she realized that she really did love him..." Mika said sadly but she smiled again slightly "Haha ya, being around all those people this winter should cure anyone's paranoia."
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:28 am

Glad she didn't see the smirk I just wiped it off my face. "Well, I guess she has a part of him with her now, she'll love that kid more that way." I suggested "I plan to set up all the beds tonight, so if you guys want to come over tonight, I'd love that. Besides would love to have company again tonight, tend to sleep alot better" I nodded
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 am

Mika nodded "Sounds good, I'll see if I can pry Kai away and bring her over" Mika laughed "I don't think Rial have any problem with moving over" Mika smiled. She laughed softly at his comment about sleeping better "I do to" she smiled. "And I think...when we bring the cows over..I'll go ahead and leave Beauty and Koda in the pen with them." Mika smirked. Koda nickered and squealed again, producing prancing from Beauty. "Easy girl" Mika laughed
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am

"I think she really likes that idea" I shook my head and smirked. "So what do you think is going to happen when me merge the villages-think they are going to stay together come spring?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 am

Mika laughed "I think she does too" she rolled her eyes. "I don't know..." Mika said quietly "I think they would like to stay together...but we'll at least have to have two separate work parties to get everything done...we need both parts of the villages to survive through the winter next year. We probably won't split completely..but then the two never have been isolated from each other"
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 am

"I'm just thinking-the land in Vandecar is fertile enough and there is enough room I don't see why you couldn't bring the horses and cows over and keep them in the fields-we can haul over some of the wood from cahoon and build new fences and a barn maybe. Oh i don't know just thinking out loud" I smiled "Would be nice to have you in vandecar. Id be living in cahoon if i wasn't able to see you every day"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am

Mika smiled and blushed slightly "I like the idea..really I do..I just...I need to talk with Chaya and Athara...they split the villages for a reason...I should find out why before abandoning Cahoon." she said quietly "Also there is the issue of the two libraries...do we build a bigger one to hold all the books?"
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am

"I understand completely, but i'm not talking demolishing cahoon. the books can stay, it's not that far of a ride if we need things. But yes if there are some you really want we can expand-not a problem. Who are Chaya and athara?" I hesitated adn then finally asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:43 am

"Ya..I just don't know about leaving them unprotected while everyone is in Vandecar..we are the caretakers of that knowledge now..especially the secret ones." Mika had to chuckle "They are the elders. Athara is Vandecar's elder and Chaya is Cahoon's. They are two sisters that were saved from the plague that wiped out the village of Vanahoon 100 years ago. They were given special powers and exceptionally long lives. They don't look a day over 22." Mika laughed and then sobered again. "Thier father was the leader of Vanahoon. We..found his journal in the first week we were here. We also found the graveyards..there are two of them.." Mika said quietly
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am

"The forest though, that looks like naturel growth, why would someone seperate the villages. But I won't argue I understand." I chuckled and shook my head. I then went silent for a moment thinking about if they did merge who the leader would be-how difficult a job like that would become, especially with the revengers watching every move the villages made. With how much i was falling in love with Mika I wouldn't want her out of my site. I'd want to be there protecting her, carring for her, startinga family, setteling down. Beauty and I walked together, him carrying me, me carrying my burdens. I looked over the horizon where the ocean stretched as far as the eye could see.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:03 pm

"I know...I don't know why either." she said quietly. She also went quiet for a moment thinking. Thinking about what Spring would bring. Two new young villagers, calves, foals, goat kids, planting...it would be a busy spring. She too wondered what they would do if the villages merged..would there be one leader or two? She would be leader of Cahoon for another year...would she be able to do her duties with a little one? A little one...her a mother...she looked over at Saron briefly she wondered again whether he would embrace his brother's child or shun it. She thought he would probably embrace it...he was a good man..and as much as his memories of Jarlon were not the best she knew he still loved Jarlon as a brother. She sighed slightly and wondered when to tell him. Not yet...there was still to much to do to merge the villages. She sighed slightly and looked out over the ocean. It was beautiful. "Well..should we get those cows?" Mika asked finally
Back to top Go down

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm

"Sure lets' do it. Like to get back to the town hall and put up that curtain for you girls." I smiled and urged beauty into a bareback trot. How graceful and compfortable he was. He trotted through the sand and to the pasture.

...............pasture
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Kuruk rode through the water on the beach allowing the water to splash along his legs. He took in the deep salty smell of the water. So much was going through his mind
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:23 pm

-----> Tyler house.

Ty tied Zip to an old rotten tree that stuck from the sand.
"Good girl" She said, patting her pink spongy nose.

She walked over to the water amd scewered a piece of meat she brought onto the hook.
Dangeling it into the water, she immediatly felt nibbles.

She looked a ways out and say the indian man and his Buckskin stallion.
She instantly felt guilty.
"Kuruk" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Kuruk had a smile on his face as he looked down into the feather tied into his stallions mane. His feet dangled freely from the horses sides. His moccasins a bit wet from the splashing. He shrugged and in Lakota asked his horse into a canter. With a joyful laugh he put out his arms and let the stallion do his bidding for him. As he brought his arms back down for balance he lost it much quicker and landed back first on the deeper part of the water. The horse quickly came to a halt and turned to where he had fallen in but he couldn't see him. Kuruk then popped out laughing completely drenched. The horse walked in belly deep and Kuruk pulled himself back up, "Ok lets not do that again" He chuckled and then saw someone sitting at the dock. Not sure who it was he looked around and then saw the sorrel horse. "Tyler" he whispered and hung his head. Unsure if he should go up to her, what if Sefiroso was around. He shrugged it off and went to the side of the dock
"Good morning" he said in a soft accent.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:32 pm

"Morning.." She said softly.
"Kuruk..." She whispered.
"I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Kuruk gave off a sweet smile, like he always had. The world reflected in his big brown eyes. His long black hair now soaking wet braided behind his head. He dismounted trigger. "Do you mind if I sit with you for a little bit?" he asked politely.
He then sat pulled himself up onto the doc and sat a good 4 or 5 ft away from her. "I'm the one that is sorry Tyler. You owe me no apologies. You did what you had to." he said flicking his feet but then looked up at her
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:40 pm

She shook her head.
"Of course you can sit over here." She said, looking into his deep brown eyes..
"So.. Why have you been staying in the forest? opposed to your house." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 pm

"I don't know, afraid to go back to it. to many memories. Maybe I favor the hard forest floor. I'm not exactly sure. But I do know I enjoy sleeping with Trigger. He makes a good pillow you know" he forced a laugh.
"I'm sorry for how everything played out tyler. But tell me are you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:49 pm

She nodded but stayed quiet.
There was a sharp tug on the pole as a large fish took the bait.

she pulled hard, dragging in up out of the water, and pulling a knife fron her boot quickly deheaded it.

"So.. What happened to youe paint mare?" She asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Dock-
Jump to: