Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kai's hut

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

This is actually far inside the forest to one side, where Kai's building a house,
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Kai walked into her favorite part of the forest. she looked around summarizing 'what had to be done' "Ok...well I'll need something to dig with..." with a smiled she disappeared and went back to the village after finding what she needed she returned, "ok baby....let's get started" smiling as she placed a hand over her stomach then setting off to work but will being carful not to 'over work' she dug a square into the earth and began to enlarge it till it reached her 'needed size for the hut' which she had planned, after she reached her desired size she began to dig deeper it proved harder than Kai would have thought, but it was fall almost winter so the ground was quiet hard from the previous freezing nights, after several hours of hard work she reached her goal for the day, a 20 foot by 20 foot square about a foot deep. panting Kai took a seat, it felt good to be working or even moving again, it was hard for her to sit all day no doing anything. but it couldn’t be helped. "Well I've reached my goal for today, tomorrow 'hopefully' I'll make sure it's all level......with water" I giggle escaped, she had been practicing her 'water bending' when she was at the beach with Tark. "The water leveling shouldn't take to long.....I have to start making the foundation....stones and rocks...and lucky theres enough of those here" the ground around the villages was full of rocks. "This will be a little harder to conceal....especially if someone notices holes from where the rocks used to be...ya that would be a little hard to explain" Kai laid back on the ground, "What would be funny to see..." she laughed to herself. after several minutes of rest to stood back up, "well let's get started..." not wanting to hurt the forest...or change it in any manner she collected the rocks she had already dug up in a pile, and off she walked back to the villages searching for 'unneeded rocks' around the fields, she found quiet a lot, and her invisibility made it easier to walk around without being seen. (BWhahaha.....she's stealin your rocks xD)

----Hours later----

she had finished more of the easier rocks, she piled up Leaves into a mound she laid on it for a bed, "Just as good as I remember" she sighed laying back into it. she only planed to rest for a minutes but fell asleep there nestled up in the pile of fallen leaves. all around her laid the piled of collected rocks, old removed braches and bark, and a rather large mound of dirt.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 am

Finding it getting cooler and cooler, Kai curled up into the leave pile, she found it hard to wake, she needed to get back to work...but being away from Shiroi's side....and also the fact that Shiroi was still sleeping made her incredibly weak and tired, barely awake she scooted into the pile it would be warmer in it, as it worked as insulation. she had used leave piles before as beds, 'this could be bad.....it's like that one time I fell asleep for quiet a while' she thought her head feeling heavy, her eyes slide closed and Kai fell asleep within seconds, into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 pm

---------(from somewhere)-------->

Mika didn't find Kai at house, she went looking in the forest. "Kai?" she called gently. Finally she got to the clearing, she found Kai curled up asleep. She walked quickly to her side and gently shook her. "Kai? Kai!?"
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Mika shook Kai but there was no response, she hand fell from shielding her face, there was no sound other than a breeze running through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"Oh no..Kai..." Mika quickly felt for a pulse. It was there but faint. Mika sighed and gathered up Kai. Grunting slightly she picked up Kai and carried her back to her house. "What have you done now Kai?"

------------Mika's house--------->
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 pm

there was no response from Kai, but she was amazingly light to carry.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 pm

Kai reached the clearing where her house's foundation was already built. Shiroi gasped. ~Kai!......you did all this your self?....while I was asleep?~ he asked as he walked through the clearing looked at things. ~Yup I did!~ she smiled at Shiroi's surprise. ~Do you like it?.......is there anything you think I should change?~ she asked. ~You have to be kidding me!...I love it!~ Shiori laughed running back and jumping into Kai's arms.
~Thanks Shiroi....let me show you what I have planned, and you can tell me if it's a good idea~ she smiled letting Shiroi jump from her arms. she walked Shiori through her whole plans for the hut, porch, and going to be fenced mini yard behind the hut, ~It's going to be fenced?~ Shiroi asked, ~Haha, don't worry it's not for you.....it's for the little one for the first year or two.....since I don't want him/her to run away and get lost~ Shiroi grinned ~HAha, that's good......you know I---and you HATE fences!~ he rolled on the ground laughing, Kai's sat beside him, ~Yes I know allll to well~ she laughed. Shiroi sat up still laughing, ~So does anyone else know about us here?.....or what your builting?~ he asked Kai, ~I'm not really sure....in fact I don't really know why we can't tell them.....are we really hiding?~ Kai asked, ~Shiroi looked at her. ~Not really.....we just want to stay out of the way, and not bother people~ he said looking around again. Kai nodded. ~Well there's no reason to hide....it's not like the people here are going to hurt us....it's no longer a secret, ok?~ Kai asked Shiroi, he nodded ~Yup~ Kai stood up and brushed off herself ~Well now that that is settled...lets get to work~ she grinned and set off to working, Shiroi helped in any way he could.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Several hours passed, working hard on their hut it progressed greatly. the entire foundation was completed. ~Well.....let's take a break...shall we Shiroi?~ asked Kai wiping her brow. ~Sure thing~ he smiled. "~well where do you wan'a go?~ asked Shiroi, I thought for a moment, ~Well let's go and look around the village a little.....I haven't had much time to do that, since I didn't want anyone to know that we're here...~ she smiled and popped her neck without hands, ~Haha sounds good here.....let's go!~ and off they set to the throught the forest towards the village. to look around a bit and take a breather.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Just before leaving Kai heard something, she stopped and hit behind the nearest tree, Shiroi jumped behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:56 pm

----------> From Forest

Rhea and Zaric pushed through the last of the trees and appeared in a clearing with a large stone base and there was some sort of...foundation for a house made from stones plastered together.
Rhea looked at Zaric confused,
"Hello?" Rhea called out.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm

Kai heard someone walk into the clearing, Shiroi looked up at Kai, ~Ummmm Kai?....are you hidin---ergg......WE are hiding again!~ he said I snickered ~Sorry...old habits! Kai peeked around the large tree, "H-hello?" she called timidly. her red hair wild looking.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Rhea turned when she heard a voice reply, and saw a head poking out from behind the tree with wild red hair.
"Hey," Rhea smiled, "I'm Rhea and this is my red fox Zaric,"
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Kai swallowed hard working up the courage to step out, "Hell-o....I'm Kai, and this" Shiroi stepped out and grinned "Is Shiroi my 3 tailed fox!" with that said Shiroi bounded forwards ~ANOTHER FOX!!!!!~ he screamed with excitement. Kai looked at him with astonishment in her eyes. "Well--" she stepped out from the tree and walked forwards, "Well Shiroi can tell about people....and he seems to like you" Kia laughed a bit then blushed, "Ermmm nice to meet you Rhea" she bowed her red wiled haired head.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:14 pm

Rhea laughed, "Thanks," When Kai bowed paused and then smiled,
~Japanese,~ Rhea said to Zaric but Zaric didn't pay attention he was looking at the fox playfully,
Rhea bowed back,
"Ogenki desu ka," Rhea asked as Zaric pounced on the white fox.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Kia smiled widened, "Konichiwa!..." she laughed at the foxes taking each other. she turned and nodded towards the hut in construction, "You want to have a seat?" she asked pointing over at several log seats she had sat up. Shiori punced Zaric pinning him to the ground. ~So where do you come from?~ he asked still pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Zaric looked up at the white fox and shoked his head,
~I don't know~ Zaric replied with a little laugh and he squirmed away from the fox and this time pinning him to the ground,
"Sure," Rhea smiled and sat down, "So do you belong to one of the villages or are you just living out here?" Rhea asked with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:30 pm

"Well--" she stopped, 'did Mika mind if she told someone that she was staying at her house?' she wondered. "ergg...well I've been staying in Cahoon....while I work on this" she nodded towards her hut that was about 1/4 finished now. "And you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

"Im from Vandecar," Rhea said, "How come I didn't hear about you? People from Vandecar usually hear about new arrivals in Cahoon," Rhea said glancing over at the Fox's.
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm

"Ummm well I've been here a- a while....I first showed up with Mika forever ago, then left, and back.....then I just came back again" she smiled hoping that made any since. "I'm a in and out of the villages" she laughed looked at the foxes. "So where do you come from?.....a fox spirit animal, it's rare to find.....are you from the foxes clan in the mountains?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Rhea shrugged, "Zaric doesn't remember where he came from, I was wandering through a village and this little fuzzball wouldn't stop folllowing me," Rhea laughed, "Yet that village was kinda close to teh mountains...I guess it's possible," Rhea said, "How did you come across Shiroi?
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:39 pm

"Well.....to be honest and true...I have no memories of it at all, well not since I was 5" Kai shifted in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Rhea looked at Kai confused,
"Odd..." Rhea said "So why are you building a hut out here?" RHea asked changing the subject, "There are plenty on houses still in Cahoon,"
Back to top Go down

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:45 pm

"Ah well I do know the answer to that one...." she smiled. "It's going to be for me and Shiroi....and---- another one" she smiled timidly again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Kai's hut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's hut   Kai's hut EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 pm

Rhea looked at Kai everymore confused,
"Another one???" Rhea asked, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content