Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+10
Saron
Dachelle
Stark
Yang
Tyler
Pierce Von
Ronan
bancam_20
Mika
Mayxa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Mika bit her lip as he held her close. She didn't want to cry..she was just so happy..but worried at the same time. Scared..to death that she would lose him. She snuggled as close as she could to him. Every time he left her sight she was afraid she would never see those sparkling eyes again. She didn't want to live in fear..never had. She didn't want to cling to tightly to him, but she was afraid he would be ripped from her as everyone else she had ever loved had been. One way or another. She felt like a child clinging to their teddy bear, but he and baby were all she thought she really had left as family as anchor...stability...sanity.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:18 pm

I could feel her heart beat against my chest. two hearts, two souls but one love. She was unusually close. "I know I ask this alot, but is everything ok?" I asked still lovingly running my fingers down her hair and back
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:20 pm

She nodded nuzzling deeper into his chest "I'm just still scared" she said quietly "everything I have ever loved has been ripped from me..." she trailed off and one tear escaped her eyelashes and raced down her face.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 pm

"Everything" I asked her sadly "What about whisper, your memories, your dreams" I smiled "And who's laying here with you?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Mika bit her lip again. "Dreams are so fragile, they come an go with the winds of time. Not lately but most of the time my memories do more to haunt me than anything else. And Whisper.." Mika sighed "she is not a young cat anymore...I mean she's not old...but..she isn't a cub either. And you" she smiled slightly and hugged him close "you I am terrified of losing" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:31 pm

"Dreams are important, they are what we hold in our heart. If you loose track of your dreams you loose track of your hopes. Without hope you can't trust or love" I said still stroking her softly "Whisper has still always been there for you, she wont' be torn from you but leave peacefully. And me....I'm going to do my best to always be here for you" I said not wanting to give her promises i couldn't keep. "and now you have jason too"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Mika nodded "True...but my dreams have had to change so often...I don't even remember what they used to be" she sighed but was starting to relax again. "Your right...spirit animals are different than normal animals a little bit" Mika said thinking. She just smiled and gently hugged him in response to his promise to try and stay with her. "Yep..Jason" she smiled "little handful.." she sighed slightly as he gave off a "good morning" kick. She snuggled her bare belly a little closer to Saron so he could feel it to. She giggled just a little and then laid her head back into his arms. "How does he have so much energy?" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 pm

"Right" I agreed
"Because he's a vidon" I gave her the most logical answer I could. "He's a natural fighter" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:53 pm

"Ah I see...well..since you are also a vidon, you get to change the diapers at night so you two can use your energy on each other" she giggled "Teach him new fight moves while changing his diaper. I am sure he will like to practice his avoidance moves on you" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 pm

I laughed slightly as my chest and rose with it "Ya I think i'll wait on those kind of moves till after he's out of diapers" I chuckled "So if i do them at night does that mean you do them all during the day?" I asked hopeful. As a man I would have more than enough to during the day especially because it would be spring
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Mika giggled "Yes I'll do them during the day..although..I will be busy to" she reminded him. "I am still Cahoon's leader..the horses will be foaling and there will be new calves to bring in from the range. There will also be new goat kids and...a few people will need to go on another hunting trip and bring in more meat for the rest of the year. Speaking of which..the horses I mean..I haven't seen Kurak around...I need to talk with him about putting his paint in with Beauty.." Mika sighed slightly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:02 pm

"Well who is going to watch Jason, because from what i've seen no one here knows much about farming?" I said a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Mika laughed slightly "That is what the papoose carrier is for, so that I...and hopefully you sometimes..or some of his many adopted aunts and uncles, can carry him around while we/they work. And once he gets big enough to walk..um we'll get to that when we get there...maybe I won't be leader by then or maybe Rial can watch him?" she asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:07 pm

"I'm sure she would" I said sweetly and stretched a bit with a yawn "I spose I should go check on animals now" I said as I rolled over
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Mika sighed "Probably..." Although her eyes held a look of do we have to get up? She stretched to and yawned. "So..one question" she smiled and put her hands up under her head. "What do you want for Christmas?" Mika asked playfully
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:47 am

I sat up and was putting on my shirt "What do I want for christmas?" I asked myself "You I don't know, I havent gotten a present in, oh 15 years" I chuckled. I already knew what i was going to give her so i didn't even ask

-------

http://www.dragonfaith.net/viewtopic.forum?t=67
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40