Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalls in warehouse.

Go down 
+2
Saron
Mika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:44 pm

"Well not right away of course...but someday?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 pm

"Well...Ya," Rhea said,
"Why?" Rhea asked confused, she stopped grooming for a second to look over in Ronan's direction.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 pm

"Well...I realized that is something we never talked about...but a gypsy's life does tend to be a wandering one.." he said and looked down as he groomed Beauty's long mane. "That won't bother you?" he asked and looked up.

(just call kurak's horse rain lol)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:55 pm

(lawl ok >.<)

"Of course not," Rhea chuckled, "I've never been stationary for this long before,"
Rhea chuckled softly and turned back to groom 'Rain'.
"Have you ever had any specific place in mind you've wanted to go?" Rhea asked.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Ronan smiled "Nope" he chuckled "not yet, I thought we could plan that together someday" he smiled and gently set the saddle on Beauty's broad back slowly cinching it up.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Rhea chuckled,
"Be honest..." Rhea started as she did up Rain's saddle and then walked over to Rain head, putting the bit in Rain's mouth. "How often do you think of the future?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Ronan smiled "Oh all the time...when is the next time I will get to kiss my beautiful wife, when I get to eat next..." he laughed "ohh you mean more distant future. Oh off and on. you?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 pm

"How well do you know me?" Rhea chuckled teasingly,
"But...Ya know... It's becoming much more frequent," Rhea smiled
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Ronan laughed as he slid the bridle onto Beauty's head and led him out of the stall. "Oh really? What about the future?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 am

Rhea chuckled softly, as she let Rain out of the stall,
"This and that..." Rhea started, "But one thought happens to be very reoccuring,"
"I know you're going to ask..." Rhea Chuckled and patted Rain's neck, "...I've thought about starting a family," Rhea chuckled
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 pm

"Ah I see" Ronan nodded "I have thought of that to. Any ideas love?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

"Not really," Rhea replied, "I wanted to know your view on the subject first,
Rhea smiled dazzlingly at Ronan before gigging and turned to pat Rains neck.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:04 am

Ronan laughed and led Beauty over onto the other side of Rain. He leaned over and gave her a big kiss. "Oh I think you know my thoughts on the subject" he flirted pulling her closer to him. But then he smiled. "But your the one that would be carrying the little one for 9 months" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 am

Rhea chuckled when Ronan pulled her close,
"Thats true," Rhea said and kissed Ronan on the cheek, "However you're the one who would have to put up with my complaining and random cravings and so on," Rhea laughed
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

"hmmm well I think I can handle that" she smiled and kissed her again. Beauty snorted and for some reason it sounded like 'lovebirds' Ronan laughed. "So...do you want to have some freedom as a couple first or kids right away love?" he asked as they started to walk the horses out.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 am

"Oh i'm not so sure..." Rhea teased, "You've never seen me stressed, annoyed or extremely upset,"
"I have a feeling it might be a mixture of the 3," Rhea laughed, "Maybe have a little freedom first," Rhea grinned
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 am

Ronan laughed "Hmm stressed sorta, annoyed yes, and upset well a wee bit" he laughed remembering their relationship so far "Freedom it is" but then he whispered something in her ear to the effect of "but that doesn't mean we can't have fun" he grinned as they came out into the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:29 am

Rhea chuckled and
"Cheeky," Rhea comments and kissed him on the cheek,
"But true," Rhea laughed and poked out her tongue and made a silly face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 am

Ronan laughed "Always" he smiled as he turned and helped her onto her horse. He swung onto Beauty. "Where do you want to ride to?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:38 am

Rhea shrugged,
"Could we go to the glade again?" Rhea asked, winking at Ronan, remembering that that was where they first kissed and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:39 am

Ronan laughed "Sure..just gotta find it again, it looks a little different in winter on horseback. Erm...This way" he led them towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:42 am

Rhea laughed and followed Ronan,
"If its gonna be too hard we can go somewhere else," Rhea called and then caught up so she was riding next to Ronan.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 am

"no no" he laughed "right around this....right around the next corner" he laughed and smiled at her.

-----------Forest/Stable--------->

(I think that is where it was)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalls in warehouse.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5