Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalls in warehouse.

Go down 
+2
Saron
Mika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 am

Mika smiled "It's all ready..cept for Ronan's flowers that he promised to find somehow." Mika chuckled "Rhea is starting to get nervous, I think Ronan is to. I wonder what he has been working on. He has been disappearing every morning really early. So..what you been up to?" Mika asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 am

"Flowers? What flowers?" I asked sweetly "Ya I don't know I've seen him and malek disappear into the shop. Guess we'll find out soon enough" I laughed "Oh trying, key word, trying to read this darn book i found"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 am

Mika laughed "hmm you in on the flowers to are you?" she grinned "Ah yes the book, let me guess. Book about yay thick, brown cover, has all sorts of different languages in it? How is it going?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:04 pm

With a cockeyed look I just grinned "How do you know all this stuff" I chuckloed slighty "Yes, about like that, well the part I opened up to looked like an anciet arabic writing along with some Egyptian hylogryphics"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Mika giggled "We women know things." The real reason was because Jarlon had found that book as well, but she didn't want to bring him up. "Interesting..can you read any of it?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

"Oh ok....." I playfully rolled my eyes. "The arabic yes, some of the egyptian but not a whole lot"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:27 pm

"And?" she smiled "What does it say?" she asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

I looked up a little and around as if to make sure there was no one to listen to what I had to say "It seems that these amulets have been around for thousands of years. The ancient egyptians had them along with the arabian people. The had found many powers of the amulets. Seems an ancient god gave it to a Pharoah of egypt. The powers were unleashed and they used them, but things went wrong" I said thinking about it for a moment trying to remember the writing. It vividly floated in front of me but I couldn't seem to speak about it
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Mika nodded quietly trying to process it. They walked over to the hay and sat down. "What went wrong?" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 pm

"As we all know, the amulet gave us power as we touched it. But it was observed that when you children are born-they inherit a mix of powers from the parents. So they wondered what would happen if the child touched it as well. Well what I gather is that it gave them a half a century growth spirt and extra powers. And it seems that they caught onto it and became greedy and kept doing it, well the kids grew up with problems, from crippled magic, to crippled bodies and minds. The ones that didn't become crippled became power hungry, basicly crippling their minds to wanting more. They were banned from the cities, the pharaoh exiled them. But they wanted more, so they dressed in black and hid in the shadows, their animals turned black as well, they wanted Revenge."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Mika listened with growing distress "That's horrible" Mika said quietly "Although that would explain what happened to make them so vicious..."
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm

"Right, It does, also explains why they want these two books. It explains their history. They don't understand where they come from, or why they are doing what they are doing." I thought for a moment "And that might be to our advantage"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:12 pm

"And they want more power...which they could gain from learning the history of the powers "Mika said quietly nodding. "How would it be an advantage?" She asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm

"If they don't understand their history we can manipulate them, make them fear themselves and the past that they don't understand or know. remind them of who they have forgotten and left behind." I said almost saddly for most of us felt and understood that pain but we have learned to live with it since we were chidlren.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 pm

Mika nodded..."but would they even remember those they left behind, it has to have been several generations now..obviously they have gotten more evil with each generation..." she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:30 pm

"But there is still that hole that every human yerns to fill, the filling of history and family. the question of, what about my past." I said gettign the feeling that she didn't agree with me either way so I wasn't going to say much more about it. I had traveled with the Revenge long enough to understand what their weeknesses were.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 pm

"True.." Mika said quietly. She gently laid her head on Saron's shoulder "It sounds good..I guess I just don't completely understand.." she said sweetly "I just have never seen the longing for family part of the revenge." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:10 pm

"Don't think many have" I said resting my head on hers. "So what have you been diong out here?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:14 pm

"Oh I was just checking in with the horses. They are looking good" Mika smiled "I see Koda is starting to gain weight" Mika smirked slightly "How are the cattle doing with all this snow?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 pm

"Good to hear, she'll bring a great foal i'm sure of it, they both have excellent conformation. The cattle are great-a little cold i think but seem to be holdup well." I said looking over at Kadar's stall.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

"Ya I can't wait to see him or her. Good, I am sure their fluffy coats are coming in handy" Mika chuckled. "The chickens seem to be brooding to, might have some chicks in a month or two. How is Kadar doing" Mika asked snuggling in next to Saron a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:25 am

---------Town Hall-------->

(time travel..after talking with Saron, Mika wanted to check on the animals, she is still in her dress lol)

Mika softly walked over to Koda's stall. "Hey girl..no no slobbering on my dress" she laughed. She noticed Phoenix in his stall. "Hey boy, how are you" she called softly
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am

Phoenix neighed and looked at her, reaching his head out.

Arya peeked in adn saw Mika.
"Heya" she smiled at her and walked in.
"So.... congrats" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 am

Mika looked up shyly and smiled "Arya" she grinned. "thanks" she said blushing but was still a little nervous "Erm..sorry I don't beat around the bush...you..ok with this?" she asked meekly. "Rhea took it a little hard and.." she trailed off and looked down at her hands and consequently belly.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 am

Arya shook her head, surprised.
"What, you thought I was angry? Mika I'm so happy for you, as happy as I would be for my sister if I had one" she grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalls in warehouse.   Stalls in warehouse. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stalls in warehouse.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next