Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Trading post - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:18 pm

"Perfect," Rhea smiled at him. "Everything's Perfect, Im too lucky," Rhea laughed and leaned into him. Rhea rested her head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
"What about you?" Rhea said, returning the question.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her as she came closer. "Wonderful, as long as you are in my arms" he whispered into her ear. "But it is good to be home" he acknowledged. "I wonder what has changed around here" he said wondering aloud.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Rhea smiled,
"I was wondering that too," Rhea said, "We've been away for a while, alot must have happened,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Ronan nodded and sighed holding her. He gently stroked her hair. "Well I suppose we'll find out soon enough" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Rhea laughed softly
"True," Rhea agreed, "So... What to do now? Catch up on the news or...?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm

"Well" he said looking around "I don't quite want to leave him yet." he said nodding towards the bed in the back. "So..you could go catch up...or you could help me organize" he said with a small smile. Was it hopeful? He would let her decide.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Rhea looked at Ronan as he smiled, she couldn't help but laugh and nodded,
"Okay.. What do you need to organize?" Rhea said with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Ronan smiled and slipped from her arms. He went out back and pulled out a stack of linen rolls of fabric and some boxes with sewing notions. "Want to organize the sewing section?" he asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Rhea smiled, with a quick nod taking the items he held out to her and went over to a seat. Looking at everything and wondering where to start. Zaric walked over to Rhea and settled down next to her feet. Rhea leaned forward to pat Zaric for a moment before returning to looking and searching through the items.
"Have you missed it here? All your friends? even just our house?" Rhea asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Ronan looked up from the jars of preserves he was organizing. "Hmm? Oh, of course" he smiled "Although I doubt they have missed me" he laughed "I always seemed to cause more trouble trying to prevent people from getting hurt" he sighed and shook his head thinking of Bardon once more. "But I have missed the house..but I was raised on the road remember, I'm used to it." he trailed off and looked at her. Setting down his paper and pen he walked back over. He remembered she had come from that life to "But you didn't want that type of life anymore did you?" he asked gently. He sat down on the counter near her and put a hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry for dragging you all over with me..I..forget that not everyone enjoys that life" he sighed softly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:08 pm

"Even if I don't want to stay on the road I don't mind short trips now and then," Rhea stopped to think, "To be honest... I'd let you drag me all over the world just so I could stay with you,"
Rhea sighed "Cheesey... I know,"
Rhea grinned up at Ronan and then turned back to what she was organizing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Ronan smiled "I like cheesy" he laughed and kissed the top of her head before heading back over to the jars. "So, what's your favorite memory of this place?" he asked to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Rhea laughed thinking Carefully over the events that had occured here, Rhea stopped when she'd picked her favourite.
"The time we were in the Glade together...," Rhea paused looking up at him with a cheeky smile, she knew he couldn't forget their first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Ronan smiled and blushed slightly. "Indeed?" he asked with a laugh "I seem to remember making a fool of myself" he said although it was with a slightly teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27