Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+8
Rhavaniel
Freight
Tyler
Laohu
Shur'tugal
Mika
Ronan
Mayxa
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:14 pm

"Whoops forgot that part, I'll have to remember that next time." She said blushing a bit. "The cattle are good some of them have had calves already. The sheep have had their lambs, and are fat as well. We'll have to sheer them when it gets warmer out."
She said as she remembered the letter. Pulling it out of her pocket she handed it to him. "I found this in my tack box. Must've just arrived, I don't remember seeing it before."
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm

"Oh that should be fun" he laughed rolling his eyes. "Sheep are just so cooperative" he said sarcastically. He noticed the note and tried to wipe his hands off some more. He opened it carefully and read. "They would have been safer here" he muttered. "Couldn't be helped I suppose" he sighed. "So you and I may never see them" he said shaking his head. "Wait..wasn't there two amulets?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:33 pm

She nodded "I don't know who has the other one." She shook her head sadly "It must be a villager, other wise they wouldn't have left." Zirean felt the wieght of responsibility on her shoulders again, but decided that it would be alright for now.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:40 pm

"Who else would they trust?" he asked trying to figure it out. He nodded and then was about to hug her but looked down at his grimy hands. "You'll do fine" he smiled "Besides I'll help" he reassured her. He looked back out at the field. "Think Mithous would be up to plowing?" he asked wondering.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:46 pm

"Possibly for an apple or two." She grinned "I'll have to convince him though, If not I could do it for or with him." Zirean grinned "We'll have to start that before the rainy season comes."
Saying with some seriousness. From not sleeping last night it was starting to catch up to her, but she didn't say anything. All she wanted was to be with him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:51 pm

"Hmm and apple for him, and you, what would be your payment for such a favor miss?" he asked with a slight smile. He did not intend to sound rude or offend in anyway, it was simply meant in banter. "Aye rainy seasons are good for married couples, bad for lovers" he laughed and knelt down next to the field fingering the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:00 pm

She looked at him with a tilted head and said "Nothing more than to be with you." Zirean said smiling proudly. She knelt down next to him and drew a heart in the dirt. "forever and ever." She asked looking at him tilting her head again smiling.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Laohu looked down at the heart and smiled. He wanted to cradle her sweet face in his hands but he restrained himself. Holding his hands behind his back he leaned forward to kiss her. Then he sighed "work" he muttered. "I have to get back to work" he said as if wanting her to convince him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:20 pm

(Gotta go do chores as well. Be back in a half hour tops. Sad Gotta feed about fourty sheep. Will be more in the spring. :-( Ugh I hate sheep.)
Zirean almost pouted when he stopped but understood why. "Very well. I'll help. I'll do part of the work today, Mithous owes me big though." She said grinning but before he could say a word she remembered about the stallion part and morphed into her Mare Friesian. She neighed in a laugh. 'And if your going to argue I'm not morphing back.' Giving him a playful nuzzle on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:30 pm

He laughed and looked under her belly "Better" he laughed then with a grin he leaned forward and kissed the top of her nose. Then walking over to the fence he heaved off the harness and walked toward her with it.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Zirean saw the harness and pricked her ears foreward. Her horse senses wern't liking it but she remained still and backed up so he could harness her.
She thought 'Yeah Mithous wouldn't be like this he would have a fit.' She snickered at her own coment and looked at him. Making sure her ears were up and she had a calm eye.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 pm

He noticed her uneasyness and harnessed her up as gently as possible. "Now don't blow your stomach out" he laughed as he tightened the cinch. Then motioning her over to the nearby shed he showed her a weeding machine. He looked at her and then back at the machine. "Ok by you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:07 pm

She looked at it and relaxed but not enough to untighten her belly. Nodding her big head up and down she waited for him to give her more instructions. Pricking her ears up and lowering her head a enough so that she could still see him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:10 pm

He laughed still not used to her being a horse. He walked into the shed and heaving with all his strength he pulled the machine out into the light. Then walking in front of her he placed one hand on each side of the halter. "Ok back up slowly" he said quietly. When she was in position he nodded and patted her neck before walking on either side and securing her to the machine. Then running the reins back to the back of the machine her climbed up on the platform. "Ok forward sweetheart" he said softly but loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Zirean moved foreward, being in this morph she was able to understand Laohu. She guessed that it just came with the practice. Pricking her ears foreward and lowering her head she pulled the machine.
Using her horse muscle, and she would use her extra strength when it came to it. For now she just let the horse part of her do the pulling.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Gently he used the reins to guide her down the rows. Using this machine they both weeded and prepped the soil in no time. It was late afternoon when the field was finished. Laohu tried not to look at the other 3 fields that would need to be cleared in the next week. He sighed and they took the machine back to the barn. He unhooked her and then gently removed the harness. Smiling he got a bucket of cool water and sponge and washed her down before brushing her down as well. When they were done, while both tired, her coat was shiny once more.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Tired, after plowing the field. She was thankful to him that he sponged her down and brushed her. Silightly amused but thankful that he'd done so. When he was done, she morphed back into herself, sitting down on a nearby bale of straw she leaned against the wall. "Well at least I know, I get true excersize out of it." Laughing silightly, fingering her now clean hair.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Laohu chuckled and walked over and laid down in a pile of loose hay. "Aye your not the only one" he said sleepily as the sun shone in on the hay warming it. He sighed and closed his eyes, stretching out in the hay and sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm

She got up and laid down next to him, closing her eyes. Feeling his steady....well steadying heartbeat. "Won't have to worry about the moon tonight. It was our last night, for awhile." she said with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:26 pm

He smiled slightly as he felt her lay down next to him. His arm wrapped lovingly around her abdomen. "Then the night belongs to us?" he asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

She opened her eyes and said "Yes." Putting her hand on his chest and cuddling up with him. Taking in the moment closing her eyes again, just resting.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Laohu smiled and slowly fell asleep in the afternoon sun. After some time his eyes flickered as he felt a cool breeze. He looked over and saw Zirean asleep beside him. With a smile he quietly got up and found a newer looking horse sheet. He spread it over her and then slipped under it himself. He gently ran a hand along her face and through her hair, admiring her beauty.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Zirean slept she didn't notice Laohu get up or him puting a blanket on her. She was dreaming about her parents, it had been awhile since she'd thought about them.
'Zirean, you've forgotten us. You must avenge us, we will not cross over until you do.' her father said. "But I can't leave!!! I promised Laohu, and the others." She cried out.
'You have done very well so far, but your fear is showing too much.'
She squirmed in her sleep without realizing it. "I can only avenge you if I know who killed you!"
Her father said in a ghostly voice 'Try to remember his face, he wasn't the leader but, close to his leaders side, always. Remember the scar on his face. It was in a pattern on his left cheek......Try to make him come to you, tell him what you are, and then kill him.' her father was fading 'Remember us Zirean. Avenge us.........avenge us.....'
"No! Wait! Don't leave me! Tell me where I can find him!" She yelled. The picture went black and the face appeared, graying hair, the scar clear as day, threatening eyes, he heald her with a silver knife to her throat. Crying out because of the pain, beads of sweat and blood covered her. "Don't move or I'll have to kill you, Just like I did your parents."
She was crying. "I've been waiting for this for a long time, you werewolves have been giving me nothing but trouble." He said, the moon wasn't out so she was vulnerable to his cursted blade. Then Laohu appeared out of the shadows swords in his hand. "Let her go." He said looking at the man "You have something I want." Zirean shook her head yelping as he grabbed her hair. "No! Laohu don't give it to him!" she struggled when Laohu pulled out the amulet.
Zirean woke up unable to take any more of the dream, without realizing it she was covered in sweat and she'd screamed a bit too. She sat there breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Laohu watched with concern as Zirean started to twitch and toss. Sweat formed on her brow. "Zirean" he said gently but firmly trying to shake her from the dream. Finally she woke with a scream. Quickly he took her in his arms and held her. "Shush, shush sweetheart, it's ok my love" he said trying to calm her. He stroked her hair gently. "What happened love?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 am

After she calmed down a bit she said "The man who killed my parents......" Zirean shivered remembering the vivid face and scar. She laid back down and wiped the sweat from her brow "It felt so real....."
She rubbed her neck "He.....he had me." Zirean shivered and said "My parents helped me remember him, they described him to me. And then he appeared. You were there too....." She whispered the last part "About to give him the amulet......then I woke up."Zirean said guiltily. She looked at him moving closer to him. "At least we know what he wants. Well have to protect it better than I have been lately."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next