Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 pm

"Mmmm" She muttered. She wasnt ready to have Bardon move in with her. It was to soon. She liked him, but she didnt want to move this fast; but she bit her tounge Instinctivly. She already Had Dachelle liing in her house... There was only one bedroom and Dacha was already confined to the couch. She patted Tutani's head. He was so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Tunani cocked his head and looked at her, hoping to give her the message that he was questioning her concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 pm

"Its alright boy" She said gently putting his larege head on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Mika nodded "Jarlon talked with me about your intention. And as you can see we always need more hands around here...but..we need all hands, I trust that if you came and lived here you and Tyler could organize your priorities and put work first. If we don't get this ranching village going, none of us will be seeing spring. Lovers or not" Mika chuckled slightly. "If that is understood, then you have my permission to move, but you still need Jarlon's and possibly Athara's. However those two will tend to be combined" Mika smiled. Mika looked over towards Tyler. "Have you talked with her about moving in? We can find another shack if she isn't ready yet. So it doesn't prevent you from moving over, but you two need to talk about that.." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

She groaned slightly. Mika didnt seem to realize that Tyler wasnt in love with Bardon. She liked him, but she would always put her town first. Always. she blamed her sensitive ears for hearing most of there private conversation.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Mika noticed Tyler getting a little uncomfortable. Mika almost raised an eyebrow but kept it hidden. She would talk with Tyler alone if a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Bardon nodded, listening intently.
"I understand. I just want to get away from Vandecar. No one appreciates my work." He smiled.
"Thanks for everything." Then he looked over at Ty and gulped.
"Well....that was next....but I will talk to her now." He told Mika, half smiling.
"Thanks again." He walked back over to Tyler and saw Tunani laying with her.

"Hey, is something wrong?" He asked her, sitting down and seeing a concern on her face he couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Ty Saw mika's Eyes flicker over her. She gave her a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:01 pm

"You know about my history..." She looked at him. "I dont think I'm ready for us to live together. Please dont be mad.... I'm, just not ready" She gulped.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Mika nodded. "Of course" she said softly. She watched as he went back over to Tyler she watched them from the corner of her eye but gave them some privacy. She saw the pleading look and wanted to intervene but she couldn't right at the moment. She bit her bottom lip a minute. Suddenly she got a little smile. +Adeo(sp) why don't you take a run around town?+ Mika asked the horse. Suddenly he raised his head an whinnied then took off at a trot out of the village. Mika looked surprised at Bardon. "Bardon! Adeo has caught wind of something! Go get him." She urged
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Ty Sighed and Gave Mika a gratful look.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:09 pm

(Ok we'll assume Bardon goes running off lol)

Mika softly walked over and motioned to the ground. "May I?" She softly sat down and watched the kitten playing in Tyler's lap. "She sure is cute" Mika smiled "So how are feeling with all this?" Mika asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:18 pm

She let the kit Bit her finger playfully. "I have a bad history..."m She said trusting mika with her past. "I dont want to repeat it...and I know Bardon would never hurt me... But I just dont need all these complications in my life."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:21 pm

While she was waiting for Tyler to respond she kept an eye on the horses. The cream colt was playing with his mother. He bounced around her like a spring. His little legs working like pistons he jumped around. Grabbing her tail and pulling and then skittering off before running back and nursing and then pulling at her mane. Mika couldn't help smiling when the mare finally decided to give in. She took off at a gentle trot around the pasture. The colt gave a small buck before cantering off after her. Mika looked back at Tyler as she responded. Mika nodded, she totally understood. The only guy she really trusted was Jarlon and she wouldn't want him moving in. "I understand, well do you mind if he moves into another cabin/shack in the village?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:22 pm

((sorry didnt know they were talking, her and Mika lol))

Bardon looked at her, surprised, and looked down, swallowing hard.
"I'm sorry, Ty. I didn't know that was what's wrong...." He told her gently. He put his hand on hers and looked at her eyes, knowing something else was bothering her.
"There's something else, isn't there?" He asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:23 pm

(he isn't going to get the horse? lol)
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 pm

((horse? Oh Ardeo! lol. Yeah i forgot uno momento lol))
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:28 pm

(He didnmt here the convo with Mika)

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:39 pm

((i know lol.))

Bardon heard Mika's call (finally lol) and stood up.
"Ugh! I'll be right back." He told Tyler and grabbed Metta, Sloan's horse, and took off for Adreo, not sure where he was heading.

----outskirts of Cahoon since there is no topic for it

Bardon took off at a gallop towards where Ardeo was. He was trotting towards some hills, absentmindly, and stopped. Bardon jumped off of Metta and slowly walked towards the stead.
"Easy Ardeo." He cooned. He had a rope in his hand, ready to grab the horse, and then Ardeo took off. Bardon grumbled and cursed under his breath. He walked forward slowly and then Ardeo spun around and looked at him. Ardeo put his head down and snorted, pawing the ground. Then he started walking towards Bardon. As soon as he was within reach for Bardon to grab his mane, Ardeo turned, bucked, and took off running again. When he bucked, he hit Bardon and knocked him to the ground, knocking the wind from him. Bardon sat up and gasped, holding his arm.
He groaned and pulled his arm close, clenching his teeth and trying to stand up.
"It's...broken..." He told himself and walked towards Metta, tearing a cloth from his shirt and making a makeshift sling. He swung up on Metta carefully and headed back to the pasture.

-----pasture

Bardon rode up on Metta, wincing. He slipped down, almost falling, clenching his teeth. He sat down in the grass and fixed his makeshift sling, hoping Mika and Tyler didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Mika was talking with Tyler and while she thought she thought she heard someone walking back up she concentrated on Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Tyler smiled just slightly as the kitten tumbled off of her lap into the Trough.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:51 pm

"Do you mind if he moves into another cabin?" Mika asked again
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:52 pm

"No...Actually, Not at all... It would be nice to have him closer...Just not As close as he is trying to be"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Mika nodded and smiled "totally understandable. I'll get a cabin ready as soon as Jarlon gives his permission for Bardon to leave" At that she gently touched Tyler's shoulder and got up. As she did she noticed Bardon a little ways off all scraped up and with a sling. She walked quickly over. "Bardon? What happened?" she asked with a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Bardon looked up at Mika.
'Dammit.' He thought
"I got kicked. Ardeo kicked me in the arm and broke it." He said wincing as he tried to sit up, his right arm hanging awkwardly in the sling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next