Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warehouse

Go down 
+10
Ronan
Gladrial
Wing Rider
Argon
aryen
Mare
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Warehouse - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"After Jarlon left I stayed behind and took care of Father and Gladrial" I smiled at my sister "And We recieved many letters from him, how happy he was and what not. Then Ilutari came and spoke with Father, he said that he would soon be naming Jarlon his successor but needed someone to take his spot. He offered me the job, I refused it, knowing that Gladrial and Father needed me. After 2 years Father died and Gladrial was offered a position as a midwife, so I had nothing and I left. And now I am here" I smiled and sat down on the other side of Mika on a pile of hay. I watched her work for a moment and couldn't help but smile
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Mika listened nodding. "Midwife?" Mika asked surprised 'that will come in handy' she thought to herself. Mika noticed he was watching her but just smiled slightly to herself and kept working. She stopped for a moment and stretched, cocking her head to one side and then the other. "Had any experience with horses?" Mika asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:54 pm

My eyes couldn't leave the site of her stretching her soft neck and slender body Get a grip I thought to myself "horses, yes I have....well not alot but I do have experience, why do you ask?" I said forcing my eyes to look at something else. Kenai wondered over and chuckled at me. ~What?~
~Oh nothing~ he rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 pm

"Oh I just like to know who can ride and who can't. Sometimes I have to go out on the range to get meat or more horses or cattle. I prefer to not go by myself" Mika chuckled slightly. 'What am I doing? I don't dare take another guy out on the range. I've lost two that way' "And in case of needing more hands with the cattle I prefer not to find out right when I need them that someone can't ride or something" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:41 pm

"Hunting? really. That sounds like great fun. Ya let me know when you need an extra hand. I would love to join you. Seen a nice herd of wild cattle when I came in, a few deer and elk too. Ever smoked jerky?" I asked "I did travel with a rancher for a year. He moved cows from village to village selling off young steers that he didn't need. Smart man, he was from the New world as well, not native however. That I know of." I cocked my head I wanted to touch her smooth hair, run my fingers through it. I couldn't figure out if i liked her because i always liked what jarlon did, or because she was unique. Then again I hadn't run into to many women lately and other than my little sister and a girl that didn't seem to fond of my presence, I hadn't met any of the other women in the two villages. Who cared, I wasn't here for women, love or anything of the such. As usual I was here to clean up after my big brother. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:52 pm

--I don't remember where she was xD-->

Danielle had decided that she should go help the village, after all, time didn't stop just because Jarlon died. The winter would be coming soon and they needed to be ready. When she entered the warehouse though, all that left her mind for a second as she saw the man that looked so much like Jarlon that she almost believed it was him. That wasn't logical though, he was dead and buried far away in the forest, so who was this? She noticed Mika too and turned to greet her, "Hey, Mika." she said politely and turned back to the Jarlon look alike, "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:55 pm

"Why hello there, yes I am. I am Saron, Kenai" I said motioning to the lazy king cheetah laying in the corner. "I just came in this morning, mika here found me out in the forest" I smiled kindly hiding the side of my face with the scars
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 pm

"Nice to meet you, Saron. That's Alec." she replied, gesturing toward Alec who was just coming in. He had trailed behind, being easily distracted. "Welcome to Vandecar then." She gave him a flicker of a smile back. There were slight differences there, but at first glance, anybody would have guessed it was Jarlon. ~He must be a relative, if not, then that's an uncanny resemblance.~ Alec jumped onto her shoulder, examining Saron's face. ~He's younger, and his hair is different.~ The scars were visible to Alec's sharp eyes and he remarked, ~Got himself into a little more scraps, I see.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm

"Pleasure Danielle" I smiled and then nodded to Alec "What a coat he's got, you must take very good care of him" I smiled. I had been around alot of people who didn't care much for their spirit animals. Raddy coats and missing fur. "Thank you, I hope I can do justice to what my brother has done here" I said as I raised my arms a bit
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm

"So you're his brother." she murmured under her breath, "I'm sure you'll do fine." she smiled reassuringly. "You need help with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:22 pm

"Ya..uh I'll let you know" she nodded about the hunting. 'Maybe if a group of us go out it will be ok...' she thought to herself. "Um had a bit when I first got here but it was pretty old, everyone was looking forward to fresh meat" she smiled slightly. Mika raised an eyebrow when he mentioned a rancher from the new world. "Ya it is a smart plan if you don't want to stay in one place and don't mind ripping up prairie as you go" she said with a bit of an edge. She saw the surprised look in his eyes at the edge in her voice. "Sorry..my tribe didn't have alot good experiences with white men." she said quietly. She looked up as Danielle came in. "Hey Danielle, this is Saron..Jarlon's younger brother" she nodded to him "Saron, Danielle, a permanent resident of Vandecar, unlike us interloping Cahoonians" she joked. But smiled to show she was joking. "Oh sorry" she chuckled as she realized they had already been introduced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 pm

I kinda of drew back from her comment. Did she not like white men at all? "Yes, his brother" I said and also was confused at her murmering. Maybe I wasn't as welcomed as I would have liked. "Mika, when you get ready to get horses, do you mind if i go with you?" I asked kindly hopign to spend sometime with her and get to know her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Mika noticed he was drawing back a bit. She felt a bit guilty because she had done the same thing to Jarlon when they first met and she regretted that very much. She considered his request. "I would appreciate the company" Mika smiled. She was going against her natural instinct to push men away, but she wasn't going to make the same mistakes twice either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:43 pm

"Sounds good just let me know when you are ready and ill be at your survice" i bowed playfully
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Mika smiled and turned back to her work giggling very softly. He was more a clown than Jarlon, but it made her laugh. That's what she need right now anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:59 pm

I watched as she turned away and shook my head and turned back to work and started to sing and dance as I swung the hammer back and forth and pounded in a nail. I turned and grabbed a board and danced with it. Threw it in the air and then went to catch it and missed and tripped over it. I fell over into the straw covered floor and laid there laughing.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:18 am

Mika watched from the corner of her eye as Saron started playing around with the boards. She laughed as he fell into the straw. She turned and sat down where she had been kneeling working on a stall. She looked over at him and cocked her head "Not going to get much work done laying there" she teased gently. "Hmmm is it just me or does the middle child always grow up as more of the clown?" she asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:06 am

"Just getting a different perspective" I lied putting my thumb and forefingers of opposite hands together as if measuring something. I rolled over on my side as Mika spoke "I couldn't tell ya, haven't met to many 'middle' children, I just get my jollies from making people laugh...That's all" I said rolling back over and then throwing my legs into the air and twisting my hips I twisted in the air and landed face first in a pushup position. I gave a strong push with the palms of my hands and was suddenly standing. "Ok, back to work I guess" I smiled and kicked up a board into my hand and finished nailing it up before turning and leaning against it. I folded my arms and looked at her
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Tyler sat in the rafters listening to his story. He seeme3d to have had a troubled past, she assumed seeing his scarred face.

Last edited by Tyler on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:53 pm

I then heard something in the rafters, I slowly looked up and saw a young lady sitting with one foot hanging down. "Feel safer up there?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:55 pm

She pushed her body off and fell 20 feet to the ground where she landed gracfully. "Safer?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:58 pm

"Yes, safer. got a feeling when we first met that you didn't really trust me." I looked away and twisted the hammer in my hand before pounding in another nail and turning back around and waiting for her reply
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 pm

"You-you just remind me of someone who hurt me" She said honestly. "Dont take it personally. I'm not much of a people person" She said flashing a stunning half smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:01 pm

"Well then I apologize for the hasty accusation. I do wish for you to know however, they I have never, nore would i ever, hurt a women of such grace and beauty." I returned her white smile as her blue eyes danced. "And I also apologize that you had to be hurt by a man"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm

She nodded respectfully. She saw the king cheetah in the corner. She let out a small smile and morphed into an equal animal. 'hmmmm' she thought. She Trotted over towards the cheetah. +Hello+ She said trying to figure out if she could comunicate with the animals in whitch she morphed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warehouse   Warehouse - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warehouse
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next