Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler's House

Go down 
+12
Ronan
aryen
Kuruk
Sefiroso
Mika
Wing Rider
Illutari
MohawkWolf
Argon
Dachelle
Mayxa
Tyler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Tyler's House - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:32 pm

"What happened to your neck?" I asked confused not beinga ble to figure out what happened
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Mika looked up again and wandered over. She didn't make eye contact with Bardon. Wouldn't give him the honor. "Will he live?" she asked bluntly
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 pm

"Yesterday when Tyler took her dagger to my throat, she cut it, and then Danielle caught me after picking berries and gave me a fresh cut...." He stopped, taking off his shirt carefully.
"It's so hot...."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Mika raised an eyebrow but just watched.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 pm

"So your throat not your neck" I cocked an eyebrow at him. I then looked behind me at Mika's beautiful face "Ya, I think he will." I smiled at her. "Hey now" I said watching as he stripped down his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Mika smiled slightly but it disappeared as soon as she looked at Bardon again. "Good, I would hate for him to die before I got to him" she said almost under her breath but loud enough for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 pm

I looked back at Mika and glared at her a little "Take it easy" I whispered quietly. "By the way I also brought something for you"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Bardon looked at Mika.
"Thanks." He said flatly.
He looked at Jarlon again and nodded.
"Yeah. It hurts alot. Feels like it's on fire...." He said, wiping his face with his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm

A bit confused to why it would feel like that I quickly turned to mika "Can you get me a pail of water? Please!" I asked with pleading eyes
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Mika had crossed her arms but had backed up a few steps. She cocked her head to the side when he said he had brought something for her. But she just listened, suddenly she thought of something. Her thoughts were interrupted by Jarlon asking for water. "Ya" she said quietly and quickly got some water. She brought it back and set the pail next to them. She looked at the wounds and back at Jarlon. Her eyes widened as something clicked "Uh Jarlon?" she backed up a few steps and motioned for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

She came back with the bucket and set it down. "ok...." I hesitated and stepped away and turned my back to him
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:05 pm

Mika looked between Jarlon and Bardon and then met eyes with Jarlon. "I have seen this reaction if you can call it that before. Once a hand accidentally cut himself with a rusty knife. It got infected. Jarlon...his jaw locked up and he couldn't eat or drink..." she whispered. "he..." she trailed off and looked at him with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"Tetanus....." I said "Yes i've heard of it, I've never seen it though." I thought about it for a moment. "I wonder what we can do, from what 'i've read you can use any herbs or medication for it, we need to open the wound, clean it, drain it and mayb efreeze it so it stays clean....before it gets worse." I suggested
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Mika nodded. "I know of some herbs that might help...um he isn't going to want to be awake for this..." she said in a low voice
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 pm

"I don't know if we should......What type of plant is it? And why wouldn't he want to be awake for it?" I looked at her confused
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Mika shook her head "no the plant is fine...he won't want to be awake when you we what ever reopen the wounds to drain them. They are bound to be tender..." She thought about the plant trying to think how to describe it. "Well it is purple flower, it resembles a snapdragon but is called a lobelia I believe. Oh and we need some cayenne pepper..I wonder if Ronan has any..." she said thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:22 pm

I listened and turned andl ooked at Bardon "Who?" I asked not thinking about my tone of voice
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Mika noticed a slight protective/ jealous tone in his voice. She smiled ever so slightly "Ronan, he just came in today. He is a traveling merchant..or was..I am hoping to convince him to stay in Cahoon for a time to trade with Cahoon and Vandecar."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 pm

"Oh ok, I see. Yes it's a possability. Now where do I find this flower you are speaking of? Or would it be better if you looked for it and I'll take Bardon back to Vandecar where he belongs." I said looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 pm

"well I can go find it..." she offered. "but when you open those cuts at least give him something to bite down on" 'don't want his screams to scare the girls..' she thought. "Here...I'll meet you back in Vandecar with the supplies. Where should we meet?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:32 pm

"I'm taking him back to my house, the roof is patched, for the most part anyway. The weather should hold anyway." I turned to walk away "Mika," I said turning back to her and putting out a hand before pulling it back "The basket is by the trading post, in the shade, just brought a few things for you" I smiled "be careful. please" I turned and walked back to bardon. "Bardon....I'm going to get you back to Vandecar. Everything will be alright" I searched for him in his eyes but he was very out of it.
~Imatari...~ I called for her ~Do you think you can put him on your back? We'll switch off half way there~
~Sure thing~ She said not to happy about it but doing it anyway

....................jarlons home
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Mika nodded "I'll find it" she looked back when he put his hand out and then withdrew it again. She cocked her head to the side slightly. "thank you" she smiled and then looked at him again as thier eyes locked. "I will be.." she said softly before turning and jogging off to find the flower and the other supplies.

--Trading post-------->
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Danielle followed after them after a while, thinking about the infection. 'How did that happen, there's no rust on the our weapons.' she wondered.

---> Jarlon's house
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:45 pm

----------> Town hall

Tyler trotted up to the rustic cabbin and pushed the rotting wood door open with her long pointed wolf nose.
She looked around and saw her things scattered, dusty and broken.

'welcome home to me' she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Sefiroso ran in after her "hey wait up! i only got two legs!" he stopped and looked around "oh...this place needs a cleaning" he said beginning to pick up a few things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next