Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler's House

Go down 
+12
Ronan
aryen
Kuruk
Sefiroso
Mika
Wing Rider
Illutari
MohawkWolf
Argon
Dachelle
Mayxa
Tyler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Tyler's House - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm

She closed her eyes and turned away.
"What have I done." A tear leaked from one eye.
"Kuruk."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm

The large grizzlies eyes resembled kuruk in body and soul. But right now he felt trapped, unable to run, froze with the sad drooping eyes. His bottom lipped dropped and then he pulled it all back in and got all buffed up. Setting himself up for a run
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

The bear watched the stranger pull his knife. He gruphed a growl and with his large claws and paw he threw snow to the side-like a threatened grizzly would do. He knew the skinny boy wouldn't stand a chance. But he wasn't here to fight.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

She concentrated and morphed into a smaller white bear.
'Kuruk' Sh said, trying to communicate with him.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 pm

"where the hell did that bear come from..." he said grabbing his bow and a quiver full of arrows. He then looked back at where Tyler was standing and saw a white bear he jumped back in shock ~Lux what the hell is going on!?~
~Tyler seems to be able to change her form~
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:39 pm

The bear just grunted and stood on his hind legs making him look almost 12ft tall. He then dropped back to the ground as the little snwo that was there blew to the side. His large skin and fur vibrated through his body.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:40 pm

She growled.
'Kuruk. Please. Listen to me.' She said, knowing he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

'I'm listening' he said in his ever calm voice. But stood his ground
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Sefiroso looked from the brown bear to the white one ~ok...does that mean the brown bear is Kuruk? or is that just me assuming things~ he asked Lux
~that is a possibility.~ she replied
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:43 pm

She walked up.
"I needed to know." she thought.
She turned away.
"you left me." She said, hurt.
"You didnt even say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:46 pm

"My people were in danger, I had to leave that night. I told Jarlon to tell you goodbye from me. You were sleeping so peacefully. I was expecting to only be gone for a short time. Things happened. I can't control what happened though. All I know is....never mind. I undestand now and I can't be upset Tyler. You moved on with your life. You two have been together for as long as I have been gone i'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:54 pm

She growled and took a menacing step forward.
'I loved you Kuruk Flying hawk... And Jarlons dead.' She said.
'i dont know what to do.' she huffed loudly.
'I thought you were dead.. I had to move on.'
'I still love you... I'm... Just confused...'
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

'Loved?' he asked confused 'I heard, I'm sorry to hear that. He was a dear friend. and I understand Tyler. My heart loves you so much I can make this choice easy for you. I will stay, I will keep my distance, but give yourself to Sefiroso. He seems like a gentleman.' He said and stepped back two steps and stood tall again and then pivoted and landed facing the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Sefiroso looked at the grizzly confused and then at Tyler questioningly
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Just then Lakhota sored by in all his splendor. He screeched an eagle scream and flapped his large wings and looked down at the crowed and circled and landed on a rock about 10ft from sefiroso
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:05 pm

Lux walked slowly towards the eagle ~umm Hi.~ she said unsure if the eagle was friendly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:06 pm

----------From where she was-------->

Just then Mika came quietly walking up with the now grown cat in her arms. She stopped to watch the situation. "Sefiroso? Where's Tyler? I wanted to give her back her kitty..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:07 pm

'kuruk.' she choked.
'Morph back.' She said quickly.

She took one breath and morphed back to human.
She was shaking and crying.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Kuruk didn't want to morph back until he saw the tears in her eyes. He couldn't stand the sight of her crying...hurting. He just as quickly morphed back into his bulky self and quickly paced up to her and wrapped his arms around her and put her head in the cruck of his arm and neck. He himself slipped a few tears. "I'm sorry I left you"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:10 pm

The eagle's feasthers around his neck and shoulders stood up a bit as his eyes grew and his mouth opened a bit. Then he heard it talk. Being much taller than him and much larger claws he wasn't to worried ~Hello~ he cocked his head and blinked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Mika watched as they morphed in stunned silence. "Kurak" she breathed and took a step back. Jason gurgled from his papoose pouch on her back. "Hush baby" she whispered and quietly walked up. "Tyler?" she asked cautiously
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm

She let herself he taken by kuruk, but didnt hug back.
Tyler heard mika, but didnt move.
She just cried.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Everything but Tyler was oblivious to him right now. He closed his eyes and held her as close as he could. "Do you wish me to leave again?" He whispered
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:18 pm

"Oh Hi Mika..." he said walking a few paces away from the crowd and leaning against a tree

~Hello... I am Lux... and you are one big bird~ Lux said to the eagle
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 pm

The eagle ruffled his entire body and laid his feathers back down ~One of the biggest~ he boasted ~I am Nakhota, from the new world~ he said proudly. ~Pleasure Lux~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House
Page 16 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next