Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler's House

Go down 
+12
Ronan
aryen
Kuruk
Sefiroso
Mika
Wing Rider
Illutari
MohawkWolf
Argon
Dachelle
Mayxa
Tyler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Tyler's House - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 am

As the talking went on Sefiroso noticed Shaira slip away and head to Kuruks house so he decided to join her
----->Kuruk's house
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 pm

After the pow wow Kuruk was a bit disappointed to not have seen Tyler there. His heart ached that she may have spent all night with Sefiroso again now that he was back. He then thought about Shaira and decided to go look for her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 am

Tyler walked up, head down with tearmarks lining her face.
"hes gone" she whispered to kuruk.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:56 am

Kuruk immediately expected the worse as he saw tear stains on her face. "Tyler?" he said very carefully and softly as he pulled her close and rested his head on hers "Who's gone?" Kemper was always lounging around on his own, so the fact that he wasnt there with her didn't really change what he was thinking
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"Kempers dead." she whimpered, burrying her face in his chest.
She slosed her eyes to try to stop the tears and numb the pain,but the loss still felt like an iron dagger to the heart.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Kuruk put both his arms around her holding her tight as her shoulders shook as she held back her tears. He didn't say anything for a moment, he just held her close as the images of the big white bear played through his mind "I'm so sorry Tyler....it was only his time" He rubbed her back with one large hand. He couldn't find the words as the loss of the big bear even hit him to the core
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:37 pm

She grimaced.
"I should have been with him." She growled, scolding herself harshly.
"Its my fault." She said, searching his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Kuruk shook his head and put on a sympathetic smile "Tyler of course it's not your fault. When that time comes along animals prefer to be alone, go in peace. It frees their spirit." He said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 pm

"I've never felt so alone.." She whispered, looking up into Kuruks Soft brown eyes.
"Its like theres a hole in my heart..."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:59 pm

"You are not alone, but I understand, a piece of you died. He was always there for you. But I promise you will find a new life partner. Plus i'll ALWAYS be here for you." He nudged her chin with his finger while his other hand rested on her lower back "anything I can do to get your mind off of it?" he asked so sweetly "want to go on a ride, go lay down, I can just hold you"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:01 pm

She grimaced.
"I just dont know.." she looked down, feeling her heart shatter into more and more pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Kuruk shook his head slightly and bent over and put an arm behind her knees and the other behind her back and swept her up. He walked up the few stairs and gave the door a swift kick. He looked into her eyes and smiled
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 pm

She smiled back ever so slightly and let herself be lost in him soft embrace.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Still smiling and looking at her he walked into her room and gently placed her down on her bed and gently laying her head on her pillow and then crawled in beside her placing his lips against hers. "I know it hurts, i'm sorry" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 pm

She kissed him softly and curled up to him; her leg curling over his hip.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 pm

He smiled and ran his large hand from her calf all the way to her knee and to her hip and rested his hand there as he laid there staring into her eyes. "what are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 pm

"I'm thinking about my best friend..." She looked at him.
"And you."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 pm

"Your best friend?" he asked curiously running a hand through her hair
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 pm

"Kemper.." She whimpered.
"How i'll never see his sweet face again, or stroke his head... or look into him big beautiful eyes." Tears streamed down her face again.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 pm

"oh, oh shhhh" he cooed and wiped the tears from her cheek with the back of his hand. "But he'll always be in your heart and mind. He was getting old and slow. I know it's not easy, but it's meant to be" he reminded her "but it's ok to cry and morn"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 pm

She curled closer to him.
"How am I ever supposed to feel whole again... How do I know if I will ever get another spirit animal?" She asked, begging for his wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:52 pm

"one never knows, but if you are a good person you are meant to never be alone. A spirit animal is there to fill the void a man like myself can't fill." He said "With time you will find the right one, i'll even go on long walks with you in search, if you want"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:55 pm

she gulped.
he was so close.
So careful.
"I would love that." She said, reaching over and laying a hand delicatly on his neck and jawline.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Trying to make her smile he asked "So....what kind of animal would suit you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:04 pm

"honestly?... I dont know..." she said feeling hopeless and slightly lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next