Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+18
Kothen
Rhavaniel
Trevon
Squirrely
Laohu
Tyler
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
aryen
Saron
Ronan
Pierce Von
bancam_20
Mayxa
Argon
MohawkWolf
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Mika heard Kai and Shiroi sneaking around. She whipped her head around just as they disappeared out the door. ~They are flighty aren't they?~ She chuckled. "Um I'll be right back..." she told Laya. She silently went out and then around the building coming up behind Kai and Shiro who were peeking around the corner the other way. "What is wrong with you?!" she asked bluntly. Whisper silently padded up where they had been looking. They had them surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 40
Job/hobbies : Tennis, RPing, reading, convincing my mom to get me a ferret
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Laya followed Mika. "Why are you leaving?" she asked as Zeke walked up behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolvesofpilgrim.forumotion.com
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:37 pm

"To figure out what is wrong with those two" she said quietly
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm

"Epppp!" i jumped slightly was they surrounded us both, my short red hair stood on end. Shiroi rolled his eyes and sat down ready for an interrogation, i stood up stright. "I was just looking around...." i said in a blunt way, i crossed my arms over my chest and looked one girl to the other, "What are you girls doing here...expecally with no men with you" i asked it was kind of odd for women to travel alone. Shiroi looked at the animals with shifty eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Mika narrowed her eyes. "One can look around with out darting around like a scared weasel." She replied bluntly and looked at Kai. She still hadn't figured out whether Kai was a girl or a boy. Kai looked like a guy..but sometimes acted like a girl. It confused her and thus made her more hostile. "Besides I personally have plenty of protection. If anything people with wrong intentions need protection from me!" she scoffed. "And we...I believe are looking for a new home. Which I think is your intention as well if I am not mistaken. Now unless you are hiding something why are you running around like a scared rat?" she almost spat.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Now this was my turn to be hostile, "RAT!...WEASEL!!!" i clinched my fists my muscles started to show in my biceps as i did so, "Were' not a rat or a weasel!..." i seemed to be calming down a bit, "Shiroi's a fox.....as you can see" i looked down at him, "And i wasn't sneeking around...i just came for a look, i don't really stay anywhere for long" ~ya, because you/we normally get thrown out~ he grinned a little, i smiled at his comment,
"Sorry girls i didn't mean it that way...it's just that it can get kind of dangerous out and about...alone" i trying puting on a freindly face. "As i can see, you look very able to pretect yourselves..." i was trying to back out of what i just said, i didn't mean to anger anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Mika calmed down a bit. "Very well. But please stop darting here and there. It makes us think there is danger or something." ~Makes me jumpy too~ Whisper added Mika nodded. "Makes Whisper jumpy, which isn't a good thing for a cat like her." Mika looked Kai over again. She raised an eyebrow and started to turn. ~Ask them to stay!~ the cougar insisted. ~What so they can give us heart attacks every time we turn around?~ ~Mika!~ ~Sorry~ She rolled her eyes and turned back to face them "Whisper says she hopes you stick around longer here."
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:58 pm

"Ah..." i thought for a moment, i didn't like staying in one place for long it made us both uneasy, "Ummm....no promises...it's our" i looked down at Shiroi then back, "it's our nature to do so...i can't really help it,----" my attitude changed, Shiroi gave a groan and floped onto the ground ~You really are hopeless!!!!~ i didn't listned to him, "I'll give it a try!" i put out a freindly hand to Mika, "Nice to meet you!...my name is Wakai-Tomodashi, but sence that's long you can call me, 'Kai-doshi'....but if that's still to long just call me Kai" i winked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm

At first Mika almost smiled ~Yes...maybe they'll move on~ ~MIKA!~ Whisper said shocked ~Sorry...~ She almost frowned when Kai's attitude changed again. She raised an eyebrow but returned the handshake. "Good to meet you Kai-doshi, hope you stick around" she finished with a mutter. She saw the wink. 'is...um..it? flirting with me?' she thought 'great! just my luck..' She averted her eyes and looked at the fox flopped on the ground. Whisper went and sniffed it. "Is he ok?" Mika asked. Most of the time she could care less about people...but animals...they were almost a part of her.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

"Oh he's ok....he just hates it when i talk with people..." i leaned a bit closer and whispered, "I think he's jealous" ~AM NOT!~ shiroi stood back up and reached over an bit the tip my finger, "Ouch!..." i drew my hand back my attitude changed, "Sheesh, you don't have to bit me....i was just saying ''hi'' to the ladies" i looked at the little nip mark on my hand, then i turned bright red as i relized i just said that out loud! Shiroi chuckled ~Now you've done it....haha, good luck~ he winked and walked over and rubbed on Whisperes leg,
he looked up with a 'Hi' kind of look, i turned "Ummm...errr...." i didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Laya turned to Kai-doshi, "I do believe I haven't told you my name yet, I'm Laya and this is Zeke" she said, pointing to the grey wolf who, at the moment, was watching Shiro suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Mika drew back when Kai leaned forward. She didn't like him, it, whatever getting closer. "Ah.." she said. She watched in amusement as the fox bit him. ~Serves him right~ Whisper glared at her. ~Fine whatever...I don't know why you are being so friendly to him~ ~His fox is cute..~ Whisper shrugged and smelled the fox again as it brushed up against her. She sneezed. Mika raised an eyebrow and looked at Kai. "I'd be a little more careful what you say" she half whispered. At that she spun on her heal. ~Come on Whisp lets go check out the barn...I'm anxious for equine company again~ ~but but..I want to get to know...oh fine..~ She batted her big cat eyes at Shiroi and loped after Mika. Mika didn't even look back..if he wanted to follow her fine..but she certainly wasn't going to invite him. If he was a him...she still wasn't sure...something wasn't right with him.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

"Ah nice to meet you, Laya and Zeke.....just call me Kai" i smiled and shook her hand, Shiroi fround as Whisper left with Mika, he turned and walked over to Zeke, he sat down and looked up and the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Mika didn't hear them following so she kept walking. Whisper dragging her feet slightly behind her.

--------Stable-------->
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Laya shook Kai's hand, "Ok Kai" she smiled. Zeke looked at the white fox and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

"Umm...should we follow her?" i asked Laya, Shiroi grinned and pouced Zekes leg and ran around to the other side of him with a 'playfull' look. i snickered at the two animals playing, "Should we go?" i waited for her to go first cause she was a lady.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm

"I think so" Laya said. Zeke wagged his tail and chased Shiro.
~Zeke, come on!~
~Ok~ he wined. ~are we going to see that pretty Mountain lion again?~
~Yes, now come on~ Laya said to him.
------>Barn
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm

~Yo, keep up Shiroi~ i smiled and followed Laya, "Sooo....um where do you come from?" i asked.----Barn-->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:11 am

------------Grazing fields---------->

Mika and Whisper made their way back to the town hall. ~Hey lets stay in her tonight hmm? Stay out of the rain?~ Whisper nodded and trotted off. She came back dragging a blanket she had found. Mika chuckled and they curled up together in the blanket. ~So what to do you think of our new neighbors?~ ~The fox is cute...the tiger is cool~ Whisper shrugged ~Jarlon sure is different~ Mika muttered ~Well you weren't exactly the most inviting either precious~ Whisper snorted ~Hey!~ Whisper chuckled and curled tighter around her. Mika sighed and snuggled into Whisper. She slowly fell asleep, but her thoughts were full of her new neighbors and surprisingly of Jarlon. Oh was he going to pay next time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:14 am

-----------Next morning----

Mika woke up early and decided to do a little exploring of her own. She wanted to see the other village. See what kind of shape it was in. ~Come on Whisper lets go see what's really on the other side of that hill.~

-----Fields (Vandecar)-------->
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Kai and Shiroi reached the town hall both were panting, ~Ok tools--....look for tools~ i said walking in, Shiroi bounced off as i walked to other way.

---After several minutes of searching---

~Found 'em!~ i called out, Shiroi bounded over.
~Let's see, ummm.....Ropes, a few gardening tools, including a hoe and a old shovel thing...Ah yes!~ i pulled out a three wooden hammers with metal pounded over the ends, ~Perfect...and here...~ Shiroi dug his nose around finding some rather old and rusted nails in a ben, ~Awesome!...Ok~ i looked about the room, i saw an old sack, ~Looks like this will have to do~ i said putting the hammers in it and several other odd shaped tools that i thought that we could use, i picked up the nails and turned. ~Let's go...~ Shiroi nodded and tried to drag the bag with the tools out but nothing more than a slight tug happened, ~ok ok...come on give it here~ he sighed ~Well it's not my fault that i'm small~ he said, ~Who said i didn't like small animals....in fact i love small animals~ i laughed and ruffled his hair and picked up the bag. ~eww your gross!~ Shiroi said giggling, ~Ya ya i was only kidding...your perfect~ i laughed and we both took off towards------barn sight--->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Mika wandered into the town hall and set down her small bag. She looked around and then set down a letter for Aaden. It said

Dear Aaden,

I am going to go out and look for the wild herds. I should be back in a few weeks. I will be working on gentling some mares to bring back. Don't worry about me, I will be fine.

Much love,

Mika

With that she gathered her things and went outside again. She hopped up onto Beauty who had a rope halter and lead and quickly headed toward the forest. She wanted to say goodbye to Jarlon first.

------------ Fields (Vandecar)---------->
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:12 pm

---> Paddocks

Aaden left Beauty outside, tied to a pole and went in to get the few things they would need. He went pack out, sling the pack over his shoulder and untying Beauty. He swung himself on and went to find Mika.

---> Pastures
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

--------Outside buildings----->

Mika stumbled into the town center and collapsed. Grief and exhaustion had taken their toll. She curled up on the floor into a ball and fell asleep, the tears still running down her face.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 am

Chaya had seen the sad procession into Cahoon. She knew immediately what had happened, she sighed and went invisible and quietly followed. She watched as Mika had carried Aaden's body to the barn and then as she had crumbled in the Town Hall. Chaya waited to see if anyone would come and comfort her. When no one came Chaya could stand aside no longer. She silently went back to the barn and gently took the amulet from around Aaden's neck. She silently walked back and still invisible she gently took Mika in her arms and just held her while sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next