Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+18
Kothen
Rhavaniel
Trevon
Squirrely
Laohu
Tyler
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
aryen
Saron
Ronan
Pierce Von
bancam_20
Mayxa
Argon
MohawkWolf
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 pm

(Been busy with my film class. That's why I haven't been on.)

"Don't know. It all depends on how things go. I mean with the Revenge Lord thing." She looked down. A feeling of dread washed over her. She didn't want to leave now but if she had to she would.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

"I don't know how fast the word of having a Dragon around again is going to spread....But we have the upper hand you know" I smiled "The longer you stick around the better the chances of having him come here personally"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:36 pm

She thought for a moment. "very well. But I'll have to go out when the moon's full. I can't stay cooped up here. I need to be outside." She said. "But I still don't know anything about dragons." She frowned remembering the little dragon Samba.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Mika smiled slightly "That I do. Only another few months. I can't wait to see him" she laughed "I can't imagine what his childhood will be like, growing up with a dragon around" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:43 pm

"Not many of us do, but he's a smart little guy, he'll teach us" I playfully pumped into her. As I opened the door the dog sized dragon quickly leaped into my arms and knocked me over.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Mika looked up and laughed as Samba took off and jumped into Saron's arms. "Just wait till Jason is doing that" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:52 pm

"Jason won't grow this fast and I can expect it" I laughed and huffed trying to get up "I hate to see what you are going to do full grown" I chuckled at Samba 'i'll use my tail' he looked at me
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Mika laughed "Oh till one day he is 13 and tackles you and you both go down in a heap" she giggled remembering families around her tribe. How big will you get Samba?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Samba turned to look at Mika as his head was beginning to take his adult shape more and more through his stages 'I'm not sure, i've always been bigger than other dragons, I wouldn't be able to fit in here that's for sure' he said flapping his wings a bit as his feet lifted off the ground.
"Oh I know, if he's anything like his father there will be lots of wrestling matches...should we go find whisper?"
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 pm

She smiled as Saron pushed her, she pushed him back. As he opened the door a dog size dragon lept on him. "Is he really that big already!" She said amazed.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Mika laughed "And his mother. How do you think I learned to fight?" she smiled sweetly "Oh that's right...you haven't seen me in action" she blinked innocently. She frowned slightly when she thought of Whisper. "Probably...but if I'm right and she ran of to find Kenai..and she comes back. She won't be in the mood for company" she said quietly. Just then they heard the back door slap open and closed and Whisper come in quietly. Her tail was dragging, her feet heavy along with her heart. Her head was hanging and she flopped down in a dark corner and laid her head on her paws staring into nothingness. Mika felt bad for her but didn't know how to help.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

'Yes....I'm a phoenix' he smiled 'I was made to rise from my own ashes, faster, more spectacular than the last time....wait till tomorrow' the small....well not so small dragon winked and then his tail hung a bit as he watched the mean cat from earlier walk in. He felt a little sad for her for he knew what had happened. He looked at Mika then at Whisper....'She has helped you through your hard times' Samba insisted and nodded towards Whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Zirean said "I think I'm going to go to the stables. And then go for a ride." She walked off and went to go find Mithous. She just needed some time to think. Zirean noticed that alot. She moved her right arm around, it had healed right up. She smiled and took the patch off as she headed towards the stables.
-----Stables.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Mika nodded and quietly got up. She went over and sat next to Whisper gently stroking her. She knew what it was like to lose one she loved. She cradled the big cat's head in her lap and just sat with her for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Samba looked up and over at Mika and whisper and smiled, Instead of being angry with the big cat. 'Saron, can we go outside, I want to test my wings, haven't spread them in a thousand years' he insisted
'Of course' I smiled "Mika we'll be outside, you going to be ok here?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm

Mika looked up and nodded "Yep" she said as she leaned back against the wall still stroking Whisper. "We'll be ok" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Mika sat and thought about her life so far. Running Wolf, Aaden, Jarlon...now Saron. She had loved and loved everyone of them in a way. Running Wolf was the love of her childhood. The man she had loved before she knew what love was. Aaden...she closed her eyes and sighed. Aaden had been an outlet for her emotions towards Jarlon. She realized. Aaden had been kind to her, she would have been content with him..but not happy and she knew that now. But she still blamed herself for taking him out on the ride that cost his life. Her mind drifted to Jarlon...but for once her eyes did not fill with tears. She smiled slightly as she closed her eyes and remembered his voice. His gentle guidance. That night in the rain when she had come to apologize and ended up sleeping at his feet. He had guided her back from fear to trust and she would forever be grateful. She gently rubbed her belly and sighed. She still did love Jarlon..but it was different now. It had evolved into a love she could express to Jason, the greatest memorial Jarlon could have ever given her. She had no future in a love of Jarlon and she knew it. That chapter of her life was over. He was dead and there was no going back. She stroked Whisper and thought of Saron..thought of what Chaya had said. She didn't want to let him go, she didn't want to let him slip through her fingers. With him went the only future she could imagine. You fought for what you loved didn't you? But...if she held on to tightly....he was like Jarlon. He would fly at the inclining of entrapment. And now he literally would be able to. He could fly and never come back. Find a wife in some distant land and start his own legacy. Why in the world when he could go find any woman in the world would he stay with the woman his brother loved, be a father to his brother's son? Was it to much to ask? She didn't know. She did love him..but as she told Rial..it was a different love than she had had for Jarlon. It was a love that had dreams of the future. That was realistic but...maybe it held dreams that were only that..dreams. She didn't know anymore. A tear rolled down her face and she buried it in Whisper's soft fur. Whisper let out a ragged breath but made no other sound as she stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 am

.........town hall
(sorry had to go last night, just bring the stranger here or something Very Happy)

Samba landed a 50 yards from the town hall and leaned his shoulder over. "I guess you can't come into the town hall anymore can you" I said leaning my face against his enormous nose and stroking it.
'No not anymore' he chuckled 'but i'll be ok I'll go make myself comfortable in the large warehouse, it has plenty of room and besides I can go see Mithous again. Don't worry about me'
"I don't plan to, I think you can care for yourself" I shook my head at his size as I stepped back and took it all into proportion. "Good night" I whispered to him
'Good Night Master Saron'
Samba turned and headed to the warehouse I on the other hand slipped back into the hall where Mika was fast asleep with whisper, Poor whisper. I went over and covered Mika up and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 am

Mika stirred and smiled "Hi" she said sleepily. She looked down at Whisper and sighed. The big cat was finally asleep. She covered her up instead and quietly stood. She gave Saron a hug and sighed. "Everything ok?" she asked softly as she looked up into his gentle face.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 am

"Everything's fine" I smiled and put my arms around her "How are you,, and whisper?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 am

Mika smiled and laid her head on his chest. "I'm good..Whisper...she is finally asleep" Mika sighed "I don't really know what to do...Whisper always liked Kenai. She had never seen anything like him and thought he was the cutest thing possible" Mika chuckled "In her own cat way she loved him. She feels like she has no one. It's not that I don't understand...I do..I just don't know how to help" Mika said quietly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 am

-----> Warehouse.

Zirean scratched on the door. She barked a few times to get Saron's attention.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 am

"I know she did" I said softly "I'm sure better things will come along for her." i then heard a scratch against the door and stepped away to get it. Zirean's black wolf form was standing at the door. "Is everything ok?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 am

Zirean shook her head and said to him ~No, there's another stranger here, and the man's tied up in the warehouse. I think Ronan wants to speak with you.~
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 am

I looked at the wolf who looked like she was trying to talk to me "My guess is that you want me to follow you" I said and put on my white assasin's cloak. "lead the way"

.......................warehosue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 24 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next