Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paddocks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Ronan just smiled at her. "Hmm I must need more water" he grinned and took a swig of water from his canteen. "Want any?" he asked and offered her some. "It's hard work walking out those straight lines" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Rhea hit him again, This time a little harder. "Shut up...It was the Job I was given...I would have happily swapped jobs with you," Rhea gave Ronan and cheeky grin and then said, "And have done a better job of it too,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 pm

"Oww" he protested. But he was feeling happy again. He had had a wonderful night under the stars with a woman that he liked and he was starting to love, she had come back to him...life was good. "Oh I am sure you would have...and looked better while doing it I might add" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Rhea hit him over the head,
"Shut up!" Rhea hissed again, "I don't want anyone to catch on!"
Rhea laughed slightly and couldn't help but blush at the compliments.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:55 pm

Ronan cringed "ouch woman" he said quietly before rolling his eyes back and letting himself fall backward as if she had knocked him out. He stayed absolutely still, even slowing his breathing.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:59 pm

RHea's heart started beating really fast and Rhea ran to his side.
"Ronan?" Rhea asked scared, She placed on hand on his chest and bent over him to make sure his was breathing stedily.
"Ronan?" Rhea repeated her heart beating wildly, she wasn't sure if he was playing or if she had really hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm

Ronan cocked an eye open when he heard the distress in her voice. 'oops' he thought. He hadn't meant to scare her. He smiled at her sweetly. "Sorry..stupid joke" he mumbled. But his eyes were captived with hers. He couldn't look away even if he had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Rhea frowned and hit him properly this time, before standing up and walking away, her heart couldn't settle.
"Really stupid joke," Rhea muttered under her breath
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Ronan flinched as she hit him again but then jumped up and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Rhea I'm sorry..it was a really stupid joke and I shouldn't have done it..it was insensitive of me" he said quietly "I didn't mean to scare you...I'm a clown..I like to make people laugh...I didn't mean to scare you" he said again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Rhea sighed,
"I Hope that hurt! Don't ever do that again," Rhea growled still upset, she didn't ever want to hurt him (badly), "You really frightened me!"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

"Ok I won't..I promise." 'i'll just act like I died when I have' he thought but knew she wouldn't appreciate the remark. He looked around..he wanted to get her away from all the curious eyes. "Hey...can I show you something?" He asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

(Arya - Ill do a time Jump for you)

Rhea sighed,
"Sure...We're done here," Rhea said, "Where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Ronan smiled "Take my hand" he said quietly but stood in with his back to the others so no-one would see them holding hands. With that he closed his eyes and flashed stepped with her with him to the pond near vandecar.

-----------Pond Vandecar----->
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:34 am

Arya watched Rhea walk away.
'Great. Real smart me. Now she thinks I'm mad. When in the world i will get my smiles back this way?' she thought.
"See ya later then, everybody" she said, turned around and walked away. She didn't even have a plan where she was going, so she headed to her house.

--------Arya's house
Back to top Go down

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:43 am

(back to Mika's post lol)
As she walked about 35 steps I finally said something "Ummm.hey...forget how to count?" I joked. The smile faded as she turned around "You ok? you look a little dazed...wanna take a break?" I asked as I set down the post that I was carrying
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 am

"huh?" Mika looked up "oh sorry" she blushed "must be the heat" she laughed even though it was a semi warm/cool day. "Sure" she said and smiled. She came and sat down and sighed. She felt her stomach rumble. "hungry? now?" she muttered to herself. She shrugged and watched as he walked over.
Back to top Go down

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:00 am

I walked up to her watching her as she sat down. Her long straight black hair falling beside her. "Are you sure you are ok....you look a little pale" I sat down beside her closer than I normally would with a person, but no one was ehre to see
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 am

"I think so" she smiled as he sat down close to her. "What's your name again?" she asked using his joke and then giggled "na my stomach says I'm hungry but I don't know why..I just ate a few hours ago" she shrugged
Back to top Go down

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:58 am

With a chuckle I sat up accidently brushing her hand with mine. I brought my arms up onto my knees. "Come to think of it I'm a little hungry too....working can really take it out of you, ya know...what you hungry for? Fruit or Meat? I'm sure I can round either or up."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am

Mika blushed slightly but didn't move her hand when it touched hers. "mea..." but then she remembered the rabbit and reconsidered "fruit sounds great!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am

"Fruite it is..." I hopped up and darted for the forest where I remembered seeing a rasberry bush. I gathered a shirt full of them along with a few other things I found on the way. I carefully walked back over to Mika and sat down and dumped my shirt load on the ground. "There you are." I smiled and sat down again popping in a few as I looked out into the field and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 am

Mika laughed and waited as he came back. Her eyes grew at the amount he brought back. "Wow you really are hungry" she grinned. "Thank you" she giggled. She took a few berries and popped them in her mouth. "hmm very good" Mika looked around "So I wonder where Ronan and Rhea went off too.." she said thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 pm

"Wouldn't lie to ya" I lauhed about her comment about being hungry. "I don't know where they could have run off to...maybe needed some 'alone' time" I snickered. "so...." I said hesitently "You obviously aren't from here....where are from?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Mika laughed "Maybe they did, Rhea didn't look to happy with him" She nibbled on some more fruit. Mika looked up and smiled slightly "Don't exactly blend in do I? About...oh a little more than a year ago I came over by ship from the new world. I lived in the Northeastern part of the middle section of the America's. My tribe lived on the plains. Wide open spaces where you can see for miles. Just prairie grass, buffulo, and horses" Mika smiled remembering. "My tribe was a sub tribe of the Lakota. We were horse people. We raised mustangs and arranged herds to refine them into better horses. Our only enemy was the Pawnee who raided our tribes occasionally but it was life" she shrugged. "As the daughter of the chief I was betrothed since I was a baby. We grew up together so I suppose we loved each other...I just didn't realize how much until he was killed on a rescue mission" she said and looked down. She bit her lip slightly and then continued. "After he was killed I was in a time of mourning that is expected of the women of the tribe..not that I didn't need it" she sighed. "anyway a few month later white men came to our village..some were friendly enough. But others stole and killed our animals. They also brought disease with them..disease we had never encountered. My entire village became ill..one by one. Every one but me..." she looked out at the field with a distant look. "I got a mild version but I guess I was immune to it." she wiped away a tear that trying to slide down her face. "After my tribe was gone I didn't have anywhere to go...so I worked at a ranch for awhile to get enough money for me and whisper to come over by ship..." she stopped and trailed off. "So that's my story..part of it anyway" she sighed "how about you? I know your family is from Germany but that is about it.."
Back to top Go down

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:30 pm

"Wow...that's quite the story....don't think I can top that" I smiled and thought for a moment "Well, I'm sure you've heard the story from Jarlon...but I spose I can just start from the start. Jarlon, Gladrial and I grew up together and happy. Of course like any motherless child we wished for nothign more than for father to get remarried, but he was to busy with Uncle Hart and his 'buisness' I didn't care much for it because I felt it took all their time and then Jarlon's as well. However it did leave me the pleasure of raising Rial. And I say that in a non sarcastic way of course. After Jarlon left I was left to tend to Rial, who was still very young, and father who was growing ill. As father grew sicker and sicker the Farm was also left to my tending. One day people came and burnt down the field and everything we possesed. I was able to get Father and Gladrial out of there saftly, only to return to ruins. That was the straw that broke father's back. He grew sicker and sicker everyday. 10 Days later he passed away leaving me with a request. I let him slip away" A tear filled my eye as it escaped it's barrier and rolled down my cheek "Rial was then asked to join a nunery and become a midwife, Of course I had to let her go. I didn't know the slightest thing about raising a girl, besides it is what she wanted. I got back to the house and tried to clean the ruins, but it was a hopeless cause. 3 days later illutari rode up with 3 of his men and asked me to join him, he needed a secret hand and knowing our family's history he found me most facinating. I rode on the back of one of the mens horses for 5 days before we were attacked. I protected Ilutari as if he were my own flesh and blood. 2 of the men were killed along with a horse. The other guy was severely injured. We rested for a day and I doctored him up and we rode on. Ilutari was so impressed he tolled me of his plans as using me as a double for Jarlon, of course I figured out that ment for me to get killed. I then stormed off and he folled me for days. Finally finding me and ensuring me that he wouldn't let me take the fall, I again was to valuable. I started a life with one of his maidens, Filicity....And here I am" I shrugged skipping a good part of the story. "We should probebly get back to working the fence huh" I smiled as I started to get up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paddocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddocks   Paddocks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paddocks
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next