Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cattle pasture

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yang

Yang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Cattle pasture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:17 pm

"No, No girlfirend," Yang said in Chinese, "But I had a sister who I was very protective of, I have a picture of her in my pack," Yang smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Malek rode Ardeo back and untacked Ardeo.
"Alright, boy. Let's put you back. Well..." He thought about it for a moment, then screwed up his face and shook his head.
"Forgot. That mare of Mika's lives here. And you're not casterated yet." He patted the big horse's thick neck.
"Y'know, you look alot like...." He put his forehead on Ardeo's neck and sighed.
"It's hard to forget."
He put Ardeo back after brushing him out. While latching the stall shut, something snagged it and he couldn't get away.
"Uh...what...the...hell...??" Then he realized it was something around his neck.
'Arya's necklace.' He pulled it out of the latch before it got ruined. He fiddled with it for awhile and then put it in his shirt.
"Soon...She'll be back...real soon..." He thought about the swim with her and when she left. One of the sadest moments in his life.
The death of his fiance was the sadest moment of his life.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 pm

------------------town hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 pm

"oh I would love to see it!" I nodded. not only were they proud people the were proud families. "Anything you would like to see?" i said in english and in chinese
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Yang laughed "I think I am seeing more than I could have dreamed of" he said in chinese.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

------Forest--------->

Mika looked over at him "A surprise?" she asked excitedly. She leaned on the fence looking in at the pasture and then over at him "What? what?" she asked excitedly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:00 pm

"Something that might come in handy" I mentioned looking around the corner where one cow stood out on her own, beneath it lay a calf. I pointed towards in and winked "Ahhh, see, there are some naughty bulls out there. Here, come here I'll show you" I waived her over to the over hand where there was a door into the stall. I opened the door for her and let her go in first. Around the corner stood a hand made crib with carvings it it. It's legs were fused to give it a rocking motion. It was also made to hold a canopy for insects
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Mika laughed "Hmm naughty naughty, it's a cutie though" she smiled. She quickly followed where he was motioning. She peered in and gasped. "Oh Saron!" she said excitedly. She walked closer to it and ran her hand along the smooth wood. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed and looked at him with tears brimming in her eyes "thank you" she said as she hugged him. She laughed as a few tears ran down her face "D@mn hormones" she muttered and smiled. She looked back at the crib and stroked it in wonder. "When did you?" she trailed off
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:10 pm

I leaned against the frame and watched her as pride filled my heart "I found the wood on one of my scouting expeditions in the woods. It is a soft and sturdy wood, I've been carving it for months now. I will be riding into a town...well flying I guess...here really soon and try and get some linens for the bed before it's to late. Do you like it then?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Mika nodded and smiled "Real soon" she laughed rubbing her belly. She looked at him and back at the crib "LOVE it!" she smiled "It's perfect"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:16 pm

"I'm glad, I've never made one before, and it's been a LONG time since I've been in one" I had to laugh as I pushed myself off the wooden beam and it gave off a creak.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Mika laughed "And you were at a very young age right? Heard that one before" she smiled. She stretched gently and rubbed the small of her back before sitting down on a hay bale. She couldn't stand that long lately. "Oh I wonder how much he weighs?" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:22 pm

"You've heard it before?" I said a bit questionably. "Oh probably 5 or 6 pounds, he is a vidon after all, we aren't grown big, we are raised bit" I said flexing my biceps and pecks
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:23 pm

"Are you going to be ok getting back? I need to find Samba and let him know we will be leaving in the next few days to find a village market"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Mika laughed "Sorry family joke. We would always say we didn't remember something that happened around or before our birth and say "I was at a very young age"" She smirked slightly at his flexing muscles "I see, and how does one raise a vidon to be big?" she asked innocently. "Hmm? Oh sure" she smiled and nodded "It's just a short walk back to the Town Hall here in Vandacar." She rubbed her belly and felt another kick. "Might want to schedule it soon, this guy wants out" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"Lots of hard work and a healthy meal or two...but that's our secret" I winked and brushed her hair out of her face "Well be careful, and I will do it soon, don't want him to be cold his first few nights out." I said as I walked to the door and opened it up
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Mika smiled and winked back "Sounds good" and then nodded "I will" she promised. "Um when you come back...is there any chance you could move this beautiful crib into the town hall? I probably shouldn't try" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 pm

"Of course, We must find you a house here soon too, to place you in. We'll do that when the first flowers begin to emerge." With that I walked outside and closed the door and walked through the night hearing rustling here and there
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Mika nodded and then watched as he walked out. 'A new house?' she thought quietly 'I guess I should stay here in Vandecar..and I don't want to raise him in a crowded town hall.' she sighed slightly and laid back into the hay. She told herself she would only rest her back and feet for a few minutes but she felt her eyes getting heavy. She sighed and pulled a nearby horse blanket over her and told herself she would get up in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

She woke up about an hour later and moved stiffly "Oh" she said a little confused and yawned. She got up and folded up the blanket. She slowly walked to the town hall.

---------Town Hall Vandecar-------->
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 am

Zirean didn't bother, she just backed away slowly, and ran away.
'What are you doing?' The angle said 'Running away.'
'Why?!' the angle said to her. 'He loves Mika not me.'
The angle and devil looked at each other even the devil disagreed with her he said 'You don't know that for sure.'
'Sure....whatever' She said as she ran back into the forest.
------>Forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cattle pasture   Cattle pasture - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cattle pasture
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3