Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Trading post - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 pm

"good....that makes two of us"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 pm

"He left" she said smiling at Jarl. She tossed him one of her two peppermints.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Rhea stood up and walked to jarlon's side,
"Why? What's happened?" Rhea asked, concerned that Jarlon was upset.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:48 pm

With a sweet smile he caught the peppermint that was thrown by Tyler. "Thank you" I motioned it towards her before putting it between my lips. "Dont worry about it, where's Bardon" I asked again "Which way did he go? I got a bone to pick with him" I said a little more upset again.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

"CAlm down" I said pushing down on his shoulders to make him site on the steps. "He's not going anywhere"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm

"Uhh," Rhea hesitated, a little upset that he wouldn't tell her what was up, Rhea placed a hand on his arm and point out the open door.
"Last I saw he went that way..." Rhea said "Toward the beech trees,"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm

He let Tyler push him down on the chair and smiled "I'd love to stay in your company, however he has lied to me one to many times, I do need him to know that it's not ok. Besides I need to get him back to Vandecar before it gets dark. Thank you though" he nodded his head and then placed a hand on Rhea's "And thank you. Are you coming back tonight?" He asked sweetly giving her hand a squeeze
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Rhea squeezed his hand back with a smiled,
"Yeah of course, I'll be back soon," Rhea said, "Promise,"
She was blushing a little too obviously but she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:58 pm

'Maybe she does' he thought for a moment and then stepped back and walked away letting his hand slide from hers. He walked out of the trading post to look for bardon. "BARDON" he hollard

................outside buildings-cahoon
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Rhea watched as Jarlon left and then closed the door and sat down on the chair she had been sitting on before.
"What were we saying?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

(had a few moments)

"Aye I haven't here..but I have seen them in the past" he smiled. He listened to the exchange but kept quiet. He would let someone else tell Jarlon of his promise.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 pm

"What about someone who controls fire?" Rhea asked with a grin
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 pm

(after Ronan's answered)

"Well I should be getting back," Rhea yawn, "Night guys," Rhea said with a friendly smiled and popped the last candy in her mouth before waving goodbye and heading back to Vandecar.

-----> Jarlon's Home (Only for a sec before heading to her home)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:35 pm

"hmm..." She said with a half smile. "All alone." She felt sad again. "I wish Rhea had stayed..."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:42 am

------------Jarlon's home

Bardon jogged up, shirtless, in the cool night air and stopped infront of the door, huffing. Tunani slid to a stop beside him and panted.
~What...are you doing?~
~I'm free.~ Bardon smiled.
He slightly opened to door and found Tyler asleep on a cot. He smiled and walked over to a selection of necklaces Ronan had. He found one, a eagle claw, that had a picture of an eagle flying over the mountains painted on it. He wrote a little note for Ronan explaining why it was gone and saying that he would pay for it with the dagger.
He walked over to Tyler and slipped the necklace in her hands, kissing her cheek.
"I still love you, Ty." He whispered, slinking down onto a rug on the floor and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 am

Tyler Stirred at the brushing of her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open to see Bardon standing over her. "Bardon" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 am

Bardon smiled at her and brushed her hair from her cheek. He kneeled down next to her.
"I am so sorry for everything. Please, forgive me." He whispered.

Last edited by Bardon on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:40 am

"How can I?" She said looking him in the eye. "I trusted you"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 am

He took in a deep, shaky breathe.
"I...need you to forgive me. Please. Tyler, you don't know how much I love you. More than the stars can count, more than...than...I don't know." He sighed and put his hand on hers.
"Please Ty"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:51 am

..............cattle pasture

Kuruk wanderd around looking at all the buildings and admiring their structure. He was also looking for things that he could fix. then he heard voices coming from one of the buildings. He poked his head into the cracked door and saw a stunning blue eyed girl laying on a cot, then he noticed a guy standing over her. "sorry, I didn't mean to interupt" He pulled his head back out and imberessed stood against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:55 am

"I-i dont know..." she said turning away.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:57 am

She turned towards the opening door and saw a large black haired man walk in. He was no doubt native american. "Its ok" She said kindly. "You can come in."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:59 am

Hearing the soft voice coming from inside he smiled and turned back to the door and came in "Apologies, miss" he smiled "I heard voices, and I was just wondering the village, I am Kuruk" he said proudly. He soft brown eyes scanned her face looking for her personality.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 am

"Nice to meet you Kuruk... I'm Tyler... And this is bardon" I added quietly. "But I was just leaving." She said before Morphing into her terrier form. 'Goodbye' She barked, knowing that all he heard was a pups Yapping.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:04 am

"Hello Tyler and Bardon" he nodded to them and then grimiced as she morphed. Can everyone do that he questioned. He really wanted to follow her but didn't. He knew that women needed their space almost more than men did. "Ok, hope to see you again soon" he added as she trotted out the door. He also turned to the door and walked out to roam the village some more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next