Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Trading post - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Whisper smiled slightly ~Sometimes doing what is best for Mika and the village is not what Mika thinks is best. This needed to be resolved. Don't get me wrong, she is the leader and her word goes. And I will back it up with tooth and claw~ Whisper verifed. ~But sometimes I can...mediate a little~ She chuckled. She watched as they worked things out ~See? All better~ She grinned
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Bardon smiled and patted Tyler's head like a dog.
"Yep just a goodbye kiss." He smiled at her, grabbing her hand and squeezing it slightly, standing up and letting it go. He stretched and forgot he was still shirtless.
"Woops. I think I left my shirt at Ronan's place." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:50 pm

She stood up, whiping the corners of her lips slightlt.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Tunani listened, and chuckled when he saw Bardon and Tyler working things out.
~Guess I thought wrong about that boy.~ He said, watching.
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:52 pm

"That looked like more than a good bye kiss.." Dachelle said trailing off. ~I knew this would happen~ said Pauli.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Bardon shook his head, beconing Dachelle over.
"We have decided to give eachother a small break, but we still love eachother...." He explained, grinning at Tyler as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 pm

"That was fast" Dachelle chuckled as she walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:55 pm

She winced slightly before walking away. 'He has such a big mouth'
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Whisper smiled and stood up disappearing once more into the brush. She came back over to Mika's side who had been looking in Ronan's store at the leathers. ~Did you find him?~ She asked tensely ~Yes, but everything is worked out and they even kissed goodbye~ Whisper said with a sigh. ~Really?~ Mika asked suspiously ~Would I lie?~ ~hmm, ok but if he hurts one of them again he can wave his manhood goodbye~ Mika snarled slightly ~Understood~ Whisper sighed and layed down like a big cougar rug.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Bardon watched as she left, following her with his eyes.
'I wont forget about you though, even if I do end up dating another women while we are....away...from eachother....' he thought, watching her.

Tunani watched as Whisper left and stood, heading to Bardon.
~Let's go check out the shop.~ Tunani suggested.
~Yeah....~

They got to the shop and walked inside, seeing Mika.
"M-Mika..." Bardon stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:03 pm

'now where did Kuruk go?' she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Dachelle decided to follow Tyler."Hey Tyler, Wait up!" She yelled. Dachelle ran to her side and asked where she was going now.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Mika looked up "Hello Bardon" she said with a fake sweetness. Her eyes looked like they would burn to his soul though. She looked away again. "Where is your body guard?" she asked simply again. He had lost her trust and respect a long time ago, now he would have to work hard to earn it back.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm

"I-I-I'm sorry Mika. I didn't mean to d-disturb you." He glared at her when she said 'bodyguard'.
"My bodyguard?! Excuse me but he is my friend, not protector. And he has a name! Ronan." He smart mouthed back.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Gabe had been silent until now but he was curious, "Who's Ronan?" he cut in.
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Mika's eyes shot up "Watch your mouth" she warned "You are standing there whole by MY good graces. I know he has a name and that he has chosen to be your friend. Don't let him down. But here in Cahoon, until you prove yourself to me again, frankly you need a body guard" she said with a deadly quiet voice. She faced him again. "I know you have worked things out with Tyler and I am glad. But if you hurt anyone in this village again. Lets just say I would jump at the chance to practice my steer making skills before the spring calves come. Got it?"

Mika looked over at Gabe "He is the new merchant. He has taken a liking to Bardon here" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Bardon grimmeced at her.
"Yeah, I've heard about my possible loss." His eyes went wide when she mentioned about him and Tyler. He whipped his head down to the cougar and looked at Mika.
"She was spying!" He exclaimed.
"I knew I would get spied on!" He couldn't believe it. He got spied on when he got told he wouldn't be spied on again.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:41 pm

"Oh, okay." he replied, watching them snap at each other again, he didn't want to make judgments but so far, Bardon was the one everyone was mad at nad he was retaliating like he didn't know what was good for him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Mika had to smile. "Did Jarlon tell you that? Well that is Jarlon's problem. He might have released you from sight but while you are in my village you can bet you will be watched. Your just lucky Whisper decided to just spy and watch and not come get me. I told her to go find you and bring me. She just went and watched you. You should be thanking her not accusing."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:46 pm

He glared at her, but he let his head hang after while.
"Why do I have to be watched?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 pm

That just about made Mika lose the last shred of self control but she took a deep breath. "Because.." she sighed and placed her head on her fingers before looking up again. "You have disobeyed orders, you have gone against counsel from ALL of the other villagers. You have not heeded warnings. Would you let someone like that wander your village unwatched? You..are..a..liability!" she said pronouncing each word clearly so he would understand. "I..don't..trust..you. That is why.." she shook her head "really Bardon...I don't want to do you harm..I want you and Tyler to work everything out and you to earn my trust back so everything can be fine and dandy again. Maybe it would get rid of this headache" she sighed touching her forehead "But all of that will take time..patience..which is what I..no we have been saying ALL along" She looked at him with weary eyes. The fire was waning and you could see she was tired. Tired of bickering, tired of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:01 pm

He nodded, walking to the door. He had enough.
"I understand." Was all he said, before he opened the door, he looked back, glaring at Mika, and walked out, closing the door quietly instead of slamming it.

He sat against the wall on the ground, thinking about everything she had just said.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Mika watched him go and sighed as he closed the door softly. She hoped maybe she had finally gotten through to him. What the others didn't know was she wouldn't hurt a fly if she had the choice. But if she let that show, she was terrified of losing control. She was still learning how to be a leader. It had been thrust onto her and she was dealing with it the only way she knew how. She felt like she needed a break..needed to be away for a few days. She thought about that hunt and smiled slightly. Maybe it was time to go do that. She stared at the floor for a little while. Lost in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:12 pm

"Are you okay?" he asked Mika as Bardon left in a huff and Mika started looking like she had the whole world burdened on her shoulders. "If you're worried about him, you handled it well enough, he's got a thick skull."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 pm

"Ya I'm ok" she said quietly "Just need to get away for a few days I think" she looked up and chuckled slightly "You have no idea" she shook her head. "I just...most of my life has been avoiding dealing with people, and now I am a leader of a village" 'what was Chaya thinking?' she sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next