Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Trading post - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Bardon sat outside for awhile, tossing twigs absentmindedly. He finally stood up and looked around.
"Where to go where to go...." He mumbled.
He decided to walk around randomly.
"Well, every girl hates me, so no use in trying to flirt...." He began walking towards the log he and Tyler had sat on.

Once there, he sat on it and looked into the trees, not knowing what he was looking at.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 pm

"I've spent my whole life dealing with people and you're already better then me!" he replied, "Do you want me to go talk to him?" he asked, looking at the door, "Give me a chance to actually meet him too."
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Mika smiled "thanks" she smirked. She looked over to the door "Knock yourself out" she offered. "He needs all the friends he can get." she sighed. "Maybe if there is people that care about him and he cares about he won't want to do anything to hurt them" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:33 pm

((ahaha))
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm

"I said I was going to meet him, I didn't say I was going to be friends with him." he said, "He seems like a hard guy to get along with, but that's just the first impression." he shrugged, turning back to her, "I'll see what I can do."

He opened the door and peered in, "Hey, Bardon." he said, "How're things?"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Bardon heard a noise behind him and looked back to see Gabe calling him.
"Things are going just swell." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Mika laughed slightly "Good luck"
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:47 pm

He entered the room, closing the door behind him, "You know that was probably the worst thing you could have done... kissing another girl like that." he said, sitting on the ground, leaning against the log, "'Specially with the girls here being fierce and all."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 pm

"You had to bring that up, didn't you?" He said, looking sideways at him, his hands clasped together.
"I never meant to do it."
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:54 pm

"Well, that's the main issue here." he replied, playing with a piece of grass, "'Course we never mean to do things, but if you're going to do it, you have to be able to patch it up." he said, "It's tough but the only thing I can say is just back down, you can't win against the lot of them. Just be good for a while, it'll be better for you in the long run, even if it's miserable now."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Kuruk sighed as he watched Tyler leave his side. Her hair blew behind her and he watched for several minutes before the ugly building caught his sight. He about leaped backwards but instead grumbled "This village is falling apart."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Mika walked out of the shop. She saw Bardon and Gabe sitting on the stoop but she avoided them and walked out into the dusty street. "So how does everything look? Still want to stay here?" she asked Kuruk
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Bardon nodded.
"I know. And I have begun patching up my mistake. Me and Tyler have agreed to give eachother time and that we will do our own thing for awhile, then we will get back together once we feel ready for eachother again. She loves me and I love her...." He trailed off, tossing another twig.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 pm

He turned his head to face Mika as he scratched his dark arm. "well...I don't know" he swtiched to scratching his chin. "Do you think I can con some of the guys into helping me fix some of these buildings? If I can get some help this place will be finished in no time"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Mika nodded "Ya..maybe we can even recruit some of the free labor from Vandecar..if his arm has healed that is. Hey Bardon! how is that arm doing?" she called to him. She looked back at Kurak and smiled slightly. He was handsome. But what she thinking? She liked Jarlon. She looked back towards Bardon waiting.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"You're getting there. There are plenty of fish in the sea though, and you, my friend, have only explored a small portion of it." he said, "Stop being so clingy, I don't think she appreciates that very much." he shrugged, "Then again, I don't know her."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm

He half smiled.
"Well, all the gals around here hate me, so...yeah..." He jumped when Mika called to him friendly like. He turned and gulped.
"Uuhh...my arm is doing much better now, thank you. It's outta the sling..." He shook his head and looked back at Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:19 pm

"Free help huh, nah I think i can get. Might take me a while but I can get it. I think if I start today I'll be able to finish in a week or two, but that's working on it every single day." he shook his head
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:20 pm

"Geez, you're scared stiff by just her voice," he said shaking his head, "What'd she do to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:20 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "Strong enough to help us fix up some of these buildings? Kurak is anxious to get this village ship shape." she nodded towards the tall native standing next to her. She looked back at Kurak. "You sure? It is the least he can do" she muttered so Bardon wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 pm

"No no" he said in a native acent "I'd rather do it myself" He reassured and looked at her for a moment before looking back at the building. He went to the wall and pushed on it a bit and then yanked off a rotten board. "lots of work" He walked away and went to what looked like a barn. There he found some wood. He threw a dozen planks over his shoulder and carried them to the house. He walked back got some nails and a hammer. Then walked back again and got a saw and two make shift saw horses. There, he began to fix the siding of the house.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:23 pm

"Heh, well...she threatened to take my manhood if I was caught hurting someone...." He said, clasping his hands.
"No sorry, Mika, it's still bruised but I can move it. Just no lifting." He called to Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Mika looked back at Bardon "never mind Bardon, you lucked out" she laughed. She looked back at Kurak and smiled. "I'll be right back" she smiled and darted off to her little spring and got a bucket of water. She came back and the sun was getting hot. She offered Kurak the first drink since he was the once working.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:26 pm

"Oh, ouch, my sympathies." he said, leaning an elbow on the log. He turned toward Mika's voice, "I could help if you want." he called.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:27 pm

She darted away and he quickly went back to his work. Taking down boards putting up boards. He had one side of the buildings done when Mika got back with a pail of water "Thank you" He smiled as he took a big gulp of it and it ran down the side of his mouth. Afterword he handed it back to her "refreshing, thank you" he then turned and went back to putting up boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next