Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fields

Go down 
+12
Ronan
Dachelle
Tyler
Argon
Wing Rider
bancam_20
Mayxa
aryen
Mika
Arora
Illutari
Athara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Ronan looked up "Ah don't worry, he'll be fine" he assured her. He hopped up onto Tasha and offered his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Rhea looked in Malek's direction and bit her lip,
"I hope so..." Rhea said slowly and then accepted Ronan's Hand as he helped her onto the horse.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm

He smiled slightly and gently pulled her up in front of him. He gently put his arms on either side of her to hold the reins. "Now..where would you like to go? And how fast?" he chuckled. His nose was right near her hair and he smiled slightly as he smelled in her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Rhea laughed and blushed a little as Ronan's arms brushed past her side,
"Can we go through the forest?" Rhea asked, "And not too fast but not too slow... Average speed," Rhea laughed again.
Rhea knew how close Ronan was to her and figured he would be able to smell her vanilla scent.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:04 pm

"Sure" he grinned ~The forest Tasha,~ ~What am I your chueffer?~ ~Tasha please?~ ~Sigh ok...~ Ronan smiled again and they started walking towards the forest. "Well..I would offer to trot but it might get a little bouncy, this girl doesn't have the smoothest trot. Would you prefer to walk or canter?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 pm

"Canter" Rhea laughed.

----------------> Forest
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm

............warehouse

I walked into the warehoues and was screaming within. I kicked the wheat field and then sat down in the middle of it before laying down and hiding. hiding from life and all it's problems
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 pm

(g'night i'll be on bright and earlly!)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 pm

-------------Warehouse---------->

Mika morphed back into a raccoon and scampered into the wheat following Saron. The raccoon scampered over and then up next to him. It looked at him with concerned eyes. It came up and placed it's paws on its stomach and then it's head on it's paws. It's big brown eyes blinked looking at him cutely.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:25 pm

I looked up at the racoon and saw the familiar look in it's eyes. "Hi mika" I smiled and then dropped my head again and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm

It cocked it's head and chattered softly at him before totally scampering on to his belly and chest and then looking down into his eyes. It cocked it's head as if to ask what was wrong.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:35 pm

"Ugh" I huffed as the raccoon climbed onto my belly. I couldn't resist those big brown eyes on mika nore could i on the raccoon. I smiled at it as I closed by blue eyes and a tear rolled out of the corner of my eye. I quickly wiped it away
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 pm

The raccoon smiled and then frowned as it saw the tear. It scampered forward and licked it away. It then blushed slightly and backed up but didn't move from his chest. It laid down and put it's head in it's paws and stared at him, blinking.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm

I felt the raccoon lick the creace of my eye and smiled slightly. After i felt that my eyes were dried up again I opened them to find the cute creature staring at me. My chest rose and fell as I breathed. "What can I say?" I said sadly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 pm

"What's wrong?" it squeaked but it only came out as raccoon chatter. It sighed and scampered off his chest and then sat next to him morphing back into Mika. "What wrong?" she asked again. Her voice almost a melody and as soft as down. Her big brown eyes giving him the same concerned look that the raccoon had.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh" I grinned "Thought it was you....oh nothing other than just thinking about Jarlon and back when we were kids." I rolled my head on my hands and went back to looking at her again "But...gotta get it out of my head, happy thoughts" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:50 pm

"Ah...it's ok to be sad you know...you don't have to be happy all the time. Surely you had some good memories growing up with Jarlon...what..what is your favorite memory growing up?" she asked gently. She didn't want to make him more sad but she wanted him to remeber good times with Jarlon to. She shifted and laid back into the wheat next to him looking up into the morning clouds.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 pm

I smiled as she laid down beside me. "Oh..." I sighed "When I was just a toddler we would go fishing together. just the two of us, guy tiem you know. Well one time we were fishing and he caught something, his line was drawn tight and he was holding on with all might. He was yelling at me to pull on his shirt to help out. I had better ideas. I walked up behind him and went to pull and he leaned into it even more, just then I gave hima good shove. to say the least we didn't have fish for dinner" I giggled and rolled my head over to look at Mika
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Mika laughed "haha I bet you didn't, I'd be surprised if you had dinner that night at all" she said shaking her head. She smiled and thought back again to the time with the closet. "When I was cleaning out my cabin..there was an old closet. I didn't want to be the first to open it so I sweetly pushed him towards it. He opened it and screamed so loud I almost jumped out of my skin. Then I almost hit him for scaring me over nothing" she laughed. Mika looked over and smiled "See? Sometimes remembering can make you happy too"
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:05 pm

I laughed at her experience with Jarlon's fun side "Ya and then they make you sad again. i like to live in the present and future." I said rolling over on my side and resting my head on my hand. "Get far on the chicken coupe?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Mika rolled over on her side as well. "But the past is what makes us what we will be in the future" she said quietly. "If you don't accept it, the past haunts you..trust me" she said softly. "Oh I got a little bit done..but then a friend looked like he needed someone to talk to" she smiled and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:13 pm

"Oh I don't regret the past or anything, just dont' like thinking about it all the time. Not when I have better things to think about." My smile grew as she rolled over and mocked my postion "Well thank you, a friend is always appreciated"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Mika smiled "True" she looked over at him again. "And friendship is always given" she said softly "so saron...have you...have you ever fallen in love?" she asked gently. As soon as she asked she scolded herself. 'There I go bringing up the past again, can't I see he doesn't want to talk about memories. "Sorry" she mumbled "I shouldn't have asked that" she sighed and laid back on her back again looking up.
Back to top Go down

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Surprise struck me as she so randomly asked about my love life. "Yes..." I rolled over as well looking into the blue sky "Just once though...how about you? Other than Jarlon of course"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Mika nodded and smiled slightly at his answer "Besides Jarlon? Technically twice...truthfully once" she said quietly and her eyes darted towards his and then back at the clouds again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fields - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields   Fields - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields
Page 34 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next