Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Outside Buildings - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:23 pm

As Chii walked by with Kai she grinned a huge dimply grin at Samba."Thank you...and same to you!" Kai said with a grin. "Awwwww he's soo cute!"
"Daddy....?" Kai thought for a moment then shook her head. "Well maybe we'll save that talk for another time...Hmm?" she smiled thought it seemed a bit sad.
"well how is everythign here?" she asked. picking Chii up.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Samba crossed his eyes and stuck his tongue out and tiled his head and then shook his head to make his eyes normal again.
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Chii watched over Kai's shoulder as she talked to Mika, she gasped her mouth dropped open as she watched Samba being goofie. "Oh my goshh.....that's cool!" she breathed hardly even a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

"Thank you" Mika said softly "He is growing like a weed, but not as fast as her" she laughed "Ah yes um of course" she nodded apologetically. "Um..things have been going good. Some have left, some have come. Saron and Rial are still here. As is Rhea and Ronan. They got married. Um..Arya left. We have several new members. Koda had her first foal. That's about it" Mika smiled and fidgeted slightly trying to cover up the ring on her left ring finger slightly. "We were just starting to get the fields ready and such for planting. Oh and starting to exercise the horses and remind them of their duties." She laughed "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm

The large dragon snickered and silently lowered his head right behind Kai to Chii's level close enough to touch. He twitched his nose and flicked his lip
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Mika eyed the dragon acting silly. She snickered and tried to keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Chii giggled quietly. she slowly reached out and placed a soft hand on Samba's check. "What are you...?" she asked in a whisper. (Chii talks in a whisper....most all the time)she tried to shake away a yawn that took over her. her little fox snoozed in her arms.

"Well that doesn't sound to bad...change is good" she smiled, "and Heh heh, it happened whither we want it or not..." Kai smiled and patted Chii's little back. Hai felt her little yawn. (after Chii and Samba interactions) "Ah ha!......i caught you this time! i felt you yawn!" Kai turned Chii around and pocked a finger carfuly on her nose, "Your tired and i KNOOOWW it" after a kiss to the forhead Kai slid chii onto her hip. "We'll go in a mintue ok sweety?" she whispered to Chii with another foreheard kiss.

"Well Mika i don't see a reason to try to hide somehting that beautiful (the ring) i think tha'ts great!...you're finnally found your 'One' just for you..." Kai smiled leaning forwards and hugged Mika carfully so that he didn't crush Jason on her back. "I think i'll be heading back to the forest...someone's tired" Kai laughed and ruffled Jasons hair.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Mika tried to hide a grin. "He just proposed this morning" she said in an excited whisper as she hugged Kai. Her eyes sparkled. She giggled "Ya they do get tired. Hey if you want..we are gonna be having a pow-wow type thing tonight. I know you don't like crowds but if you want to come see everyone." Mika offered. Jason giggled in his carrier on her back and tried to grab Kai's hand.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:47 pm

'A dragon' He whispered into the girls mind as he watched her eyes flash with amazement. 'What are you?' he chuckled and nudged her 'Sleep well little one!' he said as he lifted his head up
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 pm

For a moment Kai looked like the semi-meek person that Mika used to know, "Umm...'people'......ummm" he looked down. Mika knew him a little better that Kai wanted to admit. "I don't know.....it's all up to her" Kai said doing a slight hope to reagust Chi on her hip. she was starting to doze off, "well i guess i'll be seeing....i might comeby everyonce in a while....if that's ok.....i'll be out in my--well you remember i think" Kai walked back and gathered his stuff and back pack. kai dipped his head when passing Samba. NOT wanting to seem disrespectful and end up "BEING" the main meal at the pow-wow that night. "I just don't know about tonight......we'll see" Kai re-reagusted Chii. "I better get going before she turns into a TOTALLY wet noodle. I'll see ya around" after another hug Kai started back to the forest------->Kai's cabin---(SLEEEEPP NEED SLEEEPPPPP...ughh, later guys! *WAVES*)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Mika nodded understandingly. She gave Kai one last hug and waved. She turned back to Samba and Whisper. "Well shall we go find Saron and Kuruk and get this pow-wow started?"
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Samba nodded and took off into the sky 'Meet you at the water' he said as he took off to the beach
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Mika looked at Whisper ~Lets go~ she grinned and readjusting Jason she took off at a jog to the beach.

---------Beach--------->
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:52 am

----------------after the pow-wow, about at the time of sunrise (ya all know it's my fav time of day lol)

After the pow-wow, Shaira lonely wondered around in Vandehoon's grounds. It was almost morning, and fog covered the fields. Slightly wet grass tingled Shaira's feet as she walked to a lonely tree nearby the village edge. As she sat down, leaning her back against the trunk, sky at the east stared to glow in light pink.
Shaira gave off silent sigh, thinking of last night. Mika and Kuruk danced awesome. Kuruk's smile still flooded Shaira's mind, although she did her best to not think of him. She thought where he had been later.... was he with Tyler? She hadn't seen her either. What was going on?
'What... why am i thinking like this' Shaira thought, confused of her own feelings. Trying to ignore these thoughts, she admired the sunrise. Soon she silently started humming, playing with her hair. Song she was singing had a sad melody, matching expression on her face, and loneliness overwhelmed her, although she tried to fight it.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:22 am

Sefiroso came ridding up from the forest and saw Shaira sitting with her back against a tree "Hey. what are you doing out here all alone at this time of day?" he asked as he hopped off shade
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:35 am

Shaira looked up hopefully and for a moment thought it was Kuruk, but then she saw it was Sefiroso.
"Hey Sefiroso... I just wasn't sleepy" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:36 am

"not sleepy huh? well may i have a seat?" he asked with a smile as he and lux walked over to where she sat
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:40 am

Shaira laughed
"Oh no, ofcourse not - I own that land and I don't let anyone sit here" she said with a mock frown but the burst laughing
"Just kidding, ofcourse you may" she smiled patting on the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:44 am

Sefiroso sat down next to her and Lux jumpped in his lap and curled up there "so anything going on today?" he asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 am

Shaira smiled and stroke beautiful white fox.
"Uh... nothing really" she laughed. "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:51 am

"the usual... being a warrior and always being on guard..." he said while laughing
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 am

Shaira laughed.
"Always on guard? Is it really needed?" she asked, turning her eyes back to landscape
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 pm

"sometimes. ussually it isn't but it gives me purpose. what do you do when theres nothing else to do?" he asked cassually
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:34 am

"Oh well... I just find something to do" Shaira shrugged and laughed but then her a bit yawn cut her laugh.
"Oops, sorry... a bit tired" Shaira chuckled and got up.
"Suppose I gotta head back, don't wanna sleep all other day" she winked.
"Well.. cya later"
She smiled at him again, stroke Lux and then headed back to the village.

--------Kuruk's home
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:23 am

D'Heiren peeked around the corner of one of the buildings. ~oh, come on,~ her cat Tesla protested, ~you dont have to hide all the time, you know.~
~yeah, i know...~ D'Heiren whispered, ~but im scared...i dont know anyone here...~
~how will you get to know people if you always hide?~ Tesla asked rhetorically, leaping up to sit on her friend's shoulder, ~go talk to someone.~
~who? that guard over there?~ the girl was being sarcastic, but Tesla nodded.
~perfect. now go.~ she commanded.
~what?! no way!~ D'Heiren protested
~you want him to think you're planning to steal something?~ the cat wanted to know.
~no, but-~ D'Heiren started to say
~no buts. go talk to him.~ Tesla interrupted
~you go first.~ the girl insisted.
~fine.~ and with that, Tesla jumped down and darted over to the guard.
~Tesla!~ D'Heiren hissed, but too late. the cat was already preparing to jump up onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: