Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 am

Rhea laughed, she loved the way his arms felt around her, like he would protect her from anything. Rhea wiped teh tears from her eyes but more came,
"A bit of both," Rhea smiled, "I dunno, i'm confused,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:45 am

"Oh" he smiled and gently wiped them away. He gently stroked her hair before placing his arms around her again. Holding her close but not to tight. He didn't want to frighten her. "Why are you confused?" he asked quietly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 am

Rhea's heart fluttered as he held her,
"Well Of course im happy, for the obvious reasons," Rhea rubbed the tip of her nose against his closing her eyes as she did so and the she pulled back a little so she could look at him. "But Im sad and confused because I think this may have been the wrong time... I'm still mourning over Jarlon...and I still have feelings for him...but I don't want to stop this until im fine...I dunno," Rhea looked at her lap sadly.

Last edited by Mayxa on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 am

"Ahh" he nodded "Well you need to do what you think is best" he said a little sadly. "But I will always be here for you...and while I know you had feelings for Jarlon and I would never seek to replace those..consider that that chapter of your life is closing. He can't be a part of your life anymore" he said gently and stroked her hair again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:01 am

"I wanna be here with you...Forever," Rhea whispered in his ear and kissed him on the lips again, moving along his jawline and down his neck. She moved closer to him until their chests were touching.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 am

Ronan smiled "So do I" he sighed with pleasure as she kissed along his neck. He had never known that being so close to a woman felt this good. And this was just kissing. He felt his instincts wanting more but he held back. It wasn't right. She trusted him and he wouldn't betray that trust. But he did kiss along her neck as well nibbling a little bit. He smiled as their lips met again. He sighed and let himself "fall" backwards onto his back pulling her along with him gently. He smiled up at her. "This looks familiar" he laughed and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

♥️ Rhea laughed and she continued to kiss him. Nibbling his ear and moving back to his neck, her eyes were closed and she smiled happily. She was lost for words how to explain how she felt. She had never kissed a man and this is what had happened the first time.
Rhea placed her hands on the ground either side of his head and felt her heart beating against her chest and she was breathing louder then she was before. Rhea continued to kiss him at the base of his neck and then moved back up, Rhea broke away from him for a second and looked into his eyes.
"I don't know what to say," Rhea laughed breathlessly. ♥️
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:30 am

Ronan closed his eyes with pleasure as she kissed along his neck. He gently ran his hands along her back but didn't try and touch any skin. His breathing had increased however to and his heart felt like it would explode. "Then don't say anything" he grinned and kissed her again. Time seemed to pass way to fast however. Soon he broke away from kissing for a moment and saw the sun starting to rise. He sighed ran his hand through her hair. "Time goes to fast doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Rhea laughed,
"Ya it does," Rhea smiled and suddenly she stood up, "We got way too caught up in the moment! It was only supposed to be one kiss!"
Rhea looked at the ground as she didn't want to see Ronan's look on his face,
"Im really sorry," Rhea started, "Im not usually this jumpy, well you remember me before Jarlon died right?"
Rhea started to back away from him a little,
Zaric jumped through the forest, his eyes wide with worry,
~Rhea? Whats wrong,~
"I'll see you later," Rhea blurted out as she turned and rushed out of the forest,
~Where are you going?~ Zaric asked,
~I need to see someone!~ Rhea replied

-----------------------------------> Jarlon's grave
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Ronan watched confused as she quickly got up and then talked really quickly and ran off. "Rhea?" he asked... but she was gone. He sighed and let his head fall quickly back to the ground and slammed his fist into the ground. 'What did I do now? Did I hurt her? I must have...great...just great' he scolded himself. He sighed and sat up. 'now what? if I go after her she might think I am stalking her...if I don't..that I don't care...ghaaaaaaaaaaa what did I do? She seemed to be enjoying it..did I go to far?' he sighed and put his head in his hands trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 pm

--------------> From Jarl's Grave

Rhea hoped Ronan was still there, in the Glade. Rhe pulled some branches back and stepped into the glade, she sighed when she saw Ronan. She didn't know what to say so she stayed exactly where she was until he noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Ronan still had his head in his hands "What did I do wrong?" he muttered over and over again. Suddenly he heard something. He jumped up. "Rhea!" he smiled but he didn't go to her. "Rhea what did I do wrong? Please just tell me..I won't do it again...please" he pleaded "did it go to fast? I..I didn't mean to...I'm sorry if I misread your signals...I just didn't want to stop it everything was so perfect..I...I..I'm sorry" he said and looked at her with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Rhea began to laugh, it seemed pretty rude and completley the wrong time to laugh but she went ahead. She had ran away confused and left Ronan to beat himself up over something he didn't do. Finally Rhea stopped laughed at walked over to Ronan.
"You didn't do a thing wrong," Rhea smiled, she decided not to touch him, she wanted to know that he forgave her first, "I'm sorry...I'm just jumpy...I don't understand half the things I do anymore," Rhea sighed
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"But if I didn't do anything then why?" he was utterly confused "well I guess that makes two of us...wanna agree to be confused?" he asked with a cute smile
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Rhea chuckled, and she grinned at Ronan's unbelievably cute smile "I'm sorry for confusing you," Rhea said, "I'm confusing myself too...I'm sorry for running away, I barely think anymore I just do things," Rhea laughed not refering to them kissing at all.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Ronan smiled again. "That's ok...you can confuse me anytime you want...just as long as you come back" he said sweetly. "Did...did you not enjoy last night..did we go to fast? I didn't mean to.." he said agian and then blushed "sorry babeling...I do that when I am nervous" he laughed and looked at her again. He didn't know what to say..he wanted to hug her...kiss her..smell her..but he held back. He didn't want her to run again. His eyes were pleading but he didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

(He wants to smell her??? Creepy... *runs and hides* )

"Of course I enjoyed last night, I just think I got a bit too lost in the moment, It was ony supposed to be one kiss," Rhea laughed and the frowned when he mentioned being nervouse, "I'm sorry, I don't want you to be nervous," Rhea said, placing her hand on his upper arm and then slide her hand down until they were holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 pm

"Oh I'm sorry" he said quietly "I shouldn't have kept it going" he smiled as she walked towards him and then held his hand. He gently squeezed it and smiled. " You are beautiful" he said again and smiled. "Um..well should we see what they are up to in Vandecar?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm

"You're not at fault," Rhea laughed, "We both got caught in the moment,"
Rhea blushed when Ronan called her beautiful and her heart soared happily.
"Sure lets go," Rhea said,

-----------------------------> Vandecar (umm)
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Ronan chuckled "Yes we did, but I have to admit it was fun" he said with a twinkle in his eyes before blushing and looking away. They started walking back to Vandecar central. Looking for the others...
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Malek opened his eyes and realized he fell asleep under the trees.
"Oh well used to it anyways." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 pm

----------Paddocks-------->

Mika and Saron followed the ditch till they came to the small pond. Mika noticed a small waterfall for the first time. She smiled as she watched the fall colored leaves floating in the water. "Sure is beautiful" she smiled
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm

I walked behind mika as we came up to the pond with the small water fall. "Sure is, you know what'll make it even prettier.....you in it" I gave her a playful shove into the knee high water.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Mika shrieked playfully as she got pushed into the water. She turned and glared at him, before getting a mischievous smile. She walked through the water around him to shore. Then morphing into a small raccoon she ran towards him, up his leg, under his shirt and climbed with her little raccoon paws up his back. Still all wet of course.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:12 pm

I bent over with my hands on my knees laughing so hard until she morphed into a raccoon. I got a terrified look in my face as I turned to run. She scampered up my leg and under my shirt still wet and...cold. I arched my back and pulled at my shirt "hey...hey don't" I laughed. "Oh that tickels" Just as I said that I had morhped into an otter and was now beneath Mika's racoon paws. 'Hey Sweet' Just as I said that I morphed back into myself Mika still sitting on my chest in raccoon form. "Can't hold it though...darn"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next