Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm

Mika blushed "Well thank you" she smiled as felt his hand on her cheek and chin. So soft and gentle and yet strength behind them. She smiled at him. She was starting to have feelings for him. She could tell, it wasn't just his resemblance to Jarlon, she liked him for who he was. She closed her eyes slightly and then opened them again and gently reached up a gentle hand and placed it over his on her chin.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 pm

"I wouldn't lie" I smiled as she closed her eyes and rested her head into my hand and then placed her own hand over mine. I wasn't sure if she was going to pull it away or not. No matter though for my eyes were locked onto hers, nothing would have pulled them from hers. "What are we doing?" I whispered
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Mika's eyes were unsure but she didn't want to end this either. "I'm not sure, but does it matter if we know?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm

"Probebly best we dont" I gave off a soft chuckle and thought about leaning in to kiss her but this was just to perfect to risk ruining it, besides it hadn't even been a month since Jarlon's death. "What are you thinking right now?" I asked trying to stay on track
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Mika smiled and blushed slightly "Ah well sometimes thoughts are better kept that...thoughts.." she sighed but then she looked back over at him. "What are you thinking?" she asked
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 pm

With a soft laugh I finally broke my stare "Oh ok....well I guess thoughts are best kept thoughts sometimes" I repeated although I wanted to tell her. But two people could play the hard to get game. However her charm won me over. I leaned over and kissed her cheeck and then rolled over and got up "That's what I was thinking" I smiled and walked back to the water and sat down and put my feet in the water
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Mika gave him a cute pouty face and then smiled as he leaned closer. She blushed slightly when he kissed her on the cheek. She watched him get up and put his feet in the water. She got a silly grin and stood up. She walked quietly up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders, leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek to "that is close enough to what I was thinking" she grinned before sitting down next to him and dangling her feet in to.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:33 pm

"Close enough?" I asked "What do you mean" I watched as she shifted over and sat down beside me and dangled her feet in the water as well. My foot brushed hers.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Mika grinned and shook her head "It doesn't matter" she blushed. Her long hair swayed slightly in the wind and she cocked her head slightly to the side and put a strand back behind her ear. Her foot brushed his and her toes extended to brush his again.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:39 pm

"doesn't matter? Of course it does, everything matters." I wrapped my foot behind hers and put my hand on hers "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Mika blushed and looked down "ok.." she smiled and quickly kissed him on the lips and then looked down again hoping she hadn't just ruined everything.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 pm

I shook my head in surprise and then leaned in and kissed her again "Ahhh that's better" I chuckled "That's been hiding for a few days now...can't hold things in...at all" I smiled as my hand rested on hers
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Mika looked up and her eyes widened slightly as he kissed her. But she smiled although her brain was in overdrive. "Sometimes I can...but not for long" she said quietly as their eyes met again. She leaned forward and cocked her head to the side slightly she came about half way and watched to see if he would as well.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:55 pm

I grinned as she came back for more. My heart was thrashin in it's cavity as I met her half way nibbling her lip a little bit. I took a deep breath and sat back. "We should probebly get you back" I said clearning my throat. "Don't get me wrong I'd like to stay out here with you for....well ever. But there are many factors here that we need to way out." I said trying to be reasonable
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Mika closed her eyes as they kissed and he nibbled on her lip slightly. She sighed as he sat back again. She was just about to crawl forward and playfully ask 'what factors' but something held her back. "Yes of course" she said quietly and looked down again and then looked up again with a slightly pasted smile. "I...I should check on my villager" she said looking around but her eyes still locked with his as she looked back over at him.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 am

"I'm glad you can look me in the eye now..." I said a bit randomly. "Means alot you know, it seems like no one else can right now. I can understand why, but times heals the heart I spose." I stopped for a moment as I began to get up but then rolled on my side again "why doesn't this villager come to vandecar where we can take care of him or her. It's not going to be easy to travel back and forth when the snow falls."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am

Mika smiled, "Yes, In some ways I have learned to move on faster than others...in other ways part of me can get stuck in the past to..but it tends to come in flashes" she said quietly. "Ya she will be coming over with Rial and I. She is just very shy. She has left and come back to the village twice. This time I think she will stay but she is like a fox...and her and her spirit animal have kinda a special connection..." Mika trailed off. She didn't want to say to much.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 1:17 pm

"I do not mean to pry, so if I do just say so....What do you mean special connection, I mean we are connected in our own special way with our spirit animals." I looked at her confused
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 pm

-------------------town hall

He walked through the forest from the town hall, his face covered with his cloak hood. Black. His eyes were dark grey now and his soul was black and dark. He was power hungry. Blood thirsty. Looking for his prey. He searched the trees for Saron and saw no sight of him.
He walked deeper into the forest, deeper than he had ever been. Farther than where he had released Takyia. He searched for the wolf now, looking where he set foot down, keeping his eyes peeled for both his prey. Saron and Takyia.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 pm

I watched as he stopped in a deep dark part of the forest. Where little light of the moon could impail the plantless soil. Trees so dark they seemed dead, yet alive. alive enough to eat your soul. A smirk swivled itself over my face as I dropped from a tree and landed right in front of him. My strength magic came in handy for he wasn't a light guy. I put a hand to his throat and pushed him up against the tree and pushed his hood off his face. "You have messed with the wrong people boy" I said. I knew I was younger then him but right now he was at my mercy.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:37 pm

He saw Saron jump in front of him and just smirked, feeling his cold hand on his throat and felt himself slammed into the tree. He just looked at him with dark, cold eyes as he pushed his hood off his face.
"You are the one who has messed with the wrong people. You, Jarlon, and the rest of your petty little family." He growled at Saron, poison in his voice.
"I was sent here to spy on my little sister, to watch her every move. And once she was to make the wrong move, I would take her to my master." He stared at him with cold eyes.
"She was murdered by my own people for a purpose." He told him, a small amount of triumph in his voice.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:40 pm

My eyes went a little cold and i growled "You killed....your own sister?" I asked as I tightened the grip a little but most certainly obviously "You are sick. Why would you do something like that................and don't talk about my family like that. You don't even know how much your master fears Ilutari's clan." I shook my head a little
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 pm

"It wasnt my doing. My master requested it and I only followed my orders." A rumble came from his throat as he told Saron, feeling his cold grip tighten.
"I can talk about anyone anyway I please."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 pm

----> somewhere lol

Tyler had heard what had happened, and what was to happen to bardon. She ran through the darkness, finally finding the two Growling and Spatting like angry animals. "Bardon.." She cried. "Bardon. You have to stop this madness." sHe was nearly hysterical.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm

"Tyler you stay right there" he said calmly and then turned back to Bardon "Yes you can talk anyway you want, but not without consiquences." I said as I punched him the gut. "Now tell me where the riders are and what you are after."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next