Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 pm

He looked at Ronan and chuckled.
"It seems as if they are getting closer each day. I think there is something going on...." He grinned, almost falling over another root.
"Good Lord! I am so flippin clumsy!" He grumbled, forgetting Pierce and Ronan didn't know he was the most clumsiest guy around.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Ronan chuckled "Should be interesting to watch...they are both pretty independent." He contianted a laugh as Malek tripped again. "Careful there lover boy" he said concerned. "I don't want to have to present a bandaged up Malek to Arya when she gets back.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Pierce listened and followed, not really speaking.
He laughed at Malek as He tripped. "Sorry Bro.. But that was funny"
"Yeah.. They seem pretty cozy together... Didnt Jarlon and Mika have a thing though? Wouldnt it be woerd to be with your dead loves brother?" He asked.
"If that made any sence. Haha!" He knew often he made no sence.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:49 pm

He snapped his head around and glared at Ronan for just a second and laughed.
"Yeah 'Lover Boy'." He shook his head, grinning.
"Arya would probably be like "What did you do this time?!" He laughed and watched were he was going this time, stepping over a tree root
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:53 pm

He smiled, Walking next to Malek.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Ronan laughed and then thought about Pierce's question. "Well I suppose...but if it the character, looks, temperament, and heart that she fell in love with...and Saron's is close to the same..it might actually be easier for her heart to move on. But I am sure it is strange at time" he nodded. "They sure do look similar..even for being brothers.."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 am

He looked over at Ronan and nodded.
"I know, right? They almost look identicle, which is scary." He said, almost stepping on a lizard running under his foot.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 am

Ronan nodded "Cept for the scar I would have thought it was Jarlon...must have scared the hell out of Mika the first time she saw him." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 am

"Oh geez probably. I would have been like, "How the hell did you come back from the dead?!" Thank God he has that scar there or people would be thinking Jarlon had powers to come from the dead!" He said as they walked back to the town hall. This time, Malek watched where he was going and stepped over the roots and rotten logs.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:31 am

Ronan laughed and nodded "You know...if we ever need to give the revenge riders a start...he might be a good asset...we could make them think Jarlon didn't really die..." Ronan said thinking aloud. "hmm" he shrugged and they parked the wagon and covered the wood for the night. Ronan fed Tasha and rubbed her down. "Well shall we see how the town hall is doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:32 am

He looked over at Ronan surprised.
"What do you mean?" Then he nodded.
"Yeah let's check it out."
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 am

"Well if we ever needed a diversion or needed to trick them.." Ronan explained slightly "Just an idea that popped into my head. He nodded and they headed to the Town Hall. They had worked through the night (somehow?? lol) It was early dawn.

---------------Town Hall-------->
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

He nodded and smiled.
"Aaahh now I understand. I see." He chatted with Ronan about how that would work all the way to the town hall.

-----------town hall
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:03 pm

.........town hall

The cold wind blew and the icy night prickled my skin. The sun was low but the moon was high. The reflection of it danced off my eyes as I shifted my gaze into the forest adjusting my eyes to the darkness, the blindeness that lived within. With a deep breath the air around me was filled with a soft cloud vapor. My chest heaved ever so gently as another dreep breath was sucked in. I couldn't catch my breath. Was I taking this dream to far? I took several silent steps forward to find my first trap, it was still intact. I then crouched just a little and began to make my way through the shadows of the night. Hiding in it's realm. The moon gave me just enough light to see any encounters that may await.
When I was in 'hunting' mode My mind never danced among memories or thoughts other than my mission ahead. But this time it wondered to Mika's face, the way she blinked. The way her long black lashes would waive as they closed. They were like the cover of a book The kind that you take off a shelf and want to read just because of the images on the cover. You open the book to find incriptions of an ancient language. Impossible to read but fun to figure out. The beauty of it mesmorizing you. I shook my head to gain my attention back.
Then there it was...a rustling and a soft whimper. then some more rustling and then a snag. One of my traps maybe? I thought and then hid behind a tree and got a throwing blade ready. I snuck out of the shadow, yet still concealed by it. There she lay, helpless and frustrated. Was this the right thing to do....was this really the wolf that Bardon spoke of. I looked into her eyes as mine grew dark...."Sorry girl, I have to do this for the rest of the village,for the saftey of them all." I whispered Her eyes were filled with fear as she looked up at me and the light reflected off my dagger
(part 2 later)
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:39 am

-------------------town hall ((away from Saron))

Toboe staggered out into the forest, panting slightly. He felt his muscles getting weaker and weaker every second.
~I didn't want to leave now, but it was for the best...~ He said slowly. He found a nice oak tree and walked over to it, laying down.
~Good bye.~ He closed his eyes slowly, listening to the sounds of the night as he drew his last breath.
~Good bye...my boy...~ He said as his last breathe left his body, stirring in the wind as his spirit left him into the after life, to be with Adriana and her coyote.
Forever. To run through the endless fields of the after life.
Paradise.
Back to top Go down

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:58 am

(aww bye taboe)

The white wolf laid back as fear struck her heart. She knew what aws going on, she knew she was a threat that needed to be eliminated. Eliminated before the Revengers could use her to her full capacity. They needed her, not us. We weren't the ones that were power hungry. Her eyes darted between my clenched fist and glistening blade. I wasn't one to kill animals, but she wasn't normal. With a deep breath in I slung the dagger then released the breath as she took her last. It was a quick and painless death. I untied her foot from the trap and slung her over my shoulder. Sly as a night owl I dashed through the forest to where I had seen a camp that I was sure belonged to them. I snapped the guards neck and then laid the wolf at his side with a note attached. However, much to my surprise there was something different about the wolf, She was missing hair along 4 of her nipples. "Pups" I said outloud and quickly covered my mouth. I dashed off back to the woods to where she was trying to get away. She was leaning to the east so i went west. If anything she was trying to lead me away from the den. Soon I heard wimmpering. I got down on all four and found 3 pups-only one was alive the other two looked like they had been killed by something. I scooped him up and looked at it. I was tempted to kill it, but how would they know....I wrapped it into my cloak beside my heart. I stuck my pinki in it's mouth to shut it up. I slowly made my way back to the town hall as the leaves danced around my feet and the bare trees looked like they were pearcing the sky. Snow began to fall, softly at first but harder as my bath went on.

.......................town hall
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:19 pm

--------------stalls

Malek and Arya rode into the edge of the forest, slowing from a trot to a walk.
"I just still can't believe we are getting married now..." He said, an excited look covering his face.
"Sorry if I start acting very very protecive over you, as if you are fragile glass...I..." He stopped Ardeo and looked down at his hands.
"I don't want to loose you the same way I lost Adrea...." He closed his eyes and tightened the grip on the reins.
"I love you too much. Just...excuse my protectivness."
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Arya shook her head and lead Phoenix next to him. She took his hand and looked in his eye.
"I love you being protective" she said with a half smile.
"Do you want to... talk about her?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:35 pm

He looked at her with sadened eyes and smiled slightly.
"Well, no not really. It was...is..in the past now. I've got you now. You are my life, my everything, nothing else in this world matters to me, except you...." He rubbed her hand gently with his thumb and looked up at the forest.
"Let's walk and talk, shall we?" He kept a hold on her hand and made both horses walk foreward into the forest.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Arya nodded and half smiled at him.
"And you are my world."
Snow started falling. The passed a little frozen stream. Arya reached out her hand and wiped off a bit of snow on Malek's nose, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 pm

"Thank you my nose was cold." He chuckled and leaned forward, kissing Arya's nose.
"Now how 'bout you?" He laughed, still holding her hand. The snow fell on Arya's hair and made her look like a snow angel.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Whisper came bounding down the trail behind them she slid to a stop in the snow panting. "Merrrowww" she said excitedly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:45 pm

"Whisper? What's going on?" Mal stopped and asked the cougar.
~WHISPER WHISPER WHISPER!~ Tsume bounded to her happily and trampled her with puppy kisses.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Whisper chuckled ~Tell your master it is time for the wedding..walking Rhea down the aisle and all?~
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm

~Ok!~ Tsume turned to Mal and told him what Whisper said.
\"That\'s right! I forgot!\" He looked at Arya with a surprised look on his face.
\"I forgot I had to walk Rhea down the isle! We better head back. Whisper where is the wedding again?\"

Last edited by bancam_20 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next