Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler's House

Go down 
+12
Ronan
aryen
Kuruk
Sefiroso
Mika
Wing Rider
Illutari
MohawkWolf
Argon
Dachelle
Mayxa
Tyler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Tyler's House - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 pm

"That's unfortunate? Why did he leave?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:19 pm

she nodded, siding with him.
"He went camping" she said glumly.
'maybe he's not the one for me afterall' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

"I see, so he won't be joining us tonight?" He still asked a bit confused about what was going on. Did she actually say something to him. "Well is there anything i can help you with while he's gone?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 pm

"i'll be there but he wont." she said seeing a slight sparkle in his eye.
"I dont thinl so... But i wouldnt mind some company."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:32 pm

"Well we all look forward to having you there tonight. It should be great fun. Sefiroso will be missing out on some fun" He nodded and walked a few steps further "Well tonight you should be in a lot of good company. Shaira is staying my house till we can get her into Vandecar, but we can most certainly see what I can do" He offered as he walked a bit further to see if she would stop him or if she had better things to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:38 pm

"Dont go..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Kuruk thought he heard a whisper and stopped in his tracks and turned around "did you say something?" he asked confused as he set his bag down. He was almost waiting on her to leap out the window and come running at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

"please dont go!" She called louder.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm

With a very surprised look on his face he picked his back up and walked to the window and looked up "I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here in Vandehoon, I promise" He said softly
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

She smiled.
"Well if your not busy...." she said sheepishly.
"I wouldnt mind you stayin for a while" She asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:17 pm

"well..." He said hesitantly "I have a little bit. I'm getting the bonfire and clothes ready for tonight" He said lifting the bag. He walked to the door slowly
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm

"Well do you need any help?" She asked, knowing she was pushing it.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:22 pm

"Ummm I think we've got it all. But If you want I can either come in for a bit, or you can come to the barn with me, I need to get changed yet. I guess I can do it inside to" He muttered to himself
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:47 pm

"If you'Ve got everything covered then I think i'll stay here... Spend some time with the pups." she said with a halfhearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 pm

"Do you mind if I come in and change? wouldn't mind seeing Paoh" He said with a big smile as he licked his lips
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm

She let out a breath with a smile.
"Wouldnt mind at all." She said softly.
Walking in, she opened up the puppies room and the 8 week old pups spilled out, followed by mum.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:18 pm

"alright!" he smiled and walked up the steps and lifted his bag so the puppies wouldn't grab hold of it. "woah woah" He said trying to step over each puppy. It felt weird being in 'their' house. "wow don't you run out of room?" he laughed "Where's Kemper?" he wondered missing the big fluffy white bear.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

She laughed as the pups Scrambled and tripped, running towards the open door and into the garden.
"She pointed out a window to a sunny patch near the vegetable garden, where the Huge bear lay, soaking in the sun.
"I think he likes being outside more." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:25 pm

"Can't say I blame him" he chuckled "Wish I had time to sun bathe, this fair skin needs it's tan" he joked rubbing his bronze chest. Now that the puppies were out he opened set the bag down and stretched
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:31 pm

She laughed and had top force herself to look away.
going to a drawer she took out stripps of leather, and getting a bucket of water, she dropped them in.
5 minutes later she pulled out the plyable material and pulled a knife from her boot.

Sitting down in the sun she started etching deep into the leather, making it look like a woven handle on a basket, and ingraving each pups name.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Scratching his chest he walked up behind Tyler and put a hand on either side of her on the table so his head was level with hers almost resting on her shoulder "making dog collars?" He asked looking at her work "looks very nice. I like the weave"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 pm

she looked up with a smile and her saphire blue eyes twinkled in the bright sunlight.
"Why thank you." She said, and aftermaking a latch she handed Him poah's.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm

"Thank you, I'm sure she'll love it." He said kissing her head and taking it and giving off a soft gentle dove cry. ~Poah~ he called
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:39 pm

She sucked in a deep breath as he kissed her.
"I hope so" She said with a Clasic Tyler smile.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm

With a dimpled smile he stepped back not to invade her space, it wasn't his place to push her either. "Mind if I change? Seems the puppies are preoccupied"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler's House   Tyler's House - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler's House
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next