Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Mika's House - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 pm

He yipped again then sat up, his eyes still didn't look quiet conscious yet, he sat there sighed deeply and looked at Mika confused he hadn't noticing Kai in right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Mika smiled and leaned forward and kissed Shiroi's forehead "Your awake!" she said happily "now..wake her up!" Mika gently picked up the fox and turned it so it could see kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Shiroi panted excitedly being awake again for a moment he was happy and glad to be up, but then he laid down NOT feeling good at all...it was easy to tell as well. he scooted over to Kai and licked her face whined and licked her again, ~KAI!.....WAKE UP!.....OH NO NOT AGAIN!~ then looked back up urgency in his look. he looked back to Kai, ~Please wake up......ermm.....what did Tenjo do to wake you up before?!~ (Tenjo is the friend who found Kai like that yeaaaaaarrrs ago....and somehow found a way to wake Kai up) 'why do I feel this way?' Shiori wandered feeling sick as a dog, (Haha) he looked up at Mika, still thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 pm

Mika saw Shiroi wasn't feeling good but she didn't know what to do. She shrugged and motioned to Kai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Shiroi whined and nudged Kai's hand, he pulled up she sleeve to reveal a small scar on her hand, Shiroi sighed and reached over and *CHOP!* he jumped back with a yip, then began to lick his paw. at the bit Kai flinched began to stir then like Shiroi started to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Mika watched but didn't know how to help. When Kai stirred Mika shrugged and tried the same thing that she had done to Shiroi. She vigorously rubbed Kai's ribs and waited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 pm

With the help of Mika Kai's heart rate came back up from rock bottom, she began to visibly breath, Kai Sat up coughing and holding her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 pm

Mika just about fainted. "Kai! You scared me!" she scolded before quickly hugging her "what happened??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 pm

She leaded over hands on the floor and continued coughing, after several minutes the coughing slowed to only a few in a minute. "Ahhhh...." Kai took a long breath then sighed deeply, "Mika..." she looked down then smiled "SHIROI YOUR AWAKE!!!!...." she hugged her Fox tightly, "It's a good thing too....or else I would hav---- never mind...your awake!" she turned with a low bow to the floor, "Thank you, Mika.....you just saved our lives" she stayed down till Mika raised her, Shiroi whined for attention prancing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 am

Mika looked at her concerned as she coughed. "Your welcome..I don't know what I did though.." Mika laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 am

Kai rose with a smile, "HAh*COUGH* well......what ever you did....it sure worked" she nocited the worried look Mika gave her as she coughed, she shook her head, "Pay no attention...I'm fine, it's just that getting air back into my lungs takes a while*COUGH*" she smiled, "Well Shiroi how do you fee--" she gasped, Shiroi looked awful, "OHHH.....Shiroi you don't feel good do you.....I'm sorry, must be the baby!" Kai put a hand on her stomach, Shiroi looked at Kai them barked happy, ~REALLY!?.....who's the dad?~ I shrugged ~I-I think it was Tark~ Kai raised an eyebrow ~Hmmm......~ he laid down at my side and watched on quietly feeling awful, Kai of coarse knew how Shiroi felt, somehow Shiori was the unlucky one and got the morning sickness. Kai turned to Mika, "How long have I been stopped for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 am

"Um I don't know...I found you about an hour ago..." Mika said with a worried look still in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 am

"Hmmm...well it was Evening when I fell asleep, I tried my best to stay awake....but I just couldn’t" she looked disappointed that her 'willpower' wasn't strong enough to stay awake in a time like that. "I'm awake now......*YAWWWWWN* but I think I'll sleep some....I'm tired, Or a different kind" she smiled and laid down she did look tired, in fact she looked worn out!...like she had been fighting to wake herself, which she had been since the night before. Shiroi didn't seam to mind that idea at all, "Once again thank you Mika, for helping us......" she pulled up the blanket up their necks snuggled together and both sets of eyes slide shut within a minute.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 am

"Ok..but don't sleep to deep.." Mika warned. "Your welcome" she smiled and gently pulled the blankets over them "tucking" them in. "Sleep well" Mika then turned back to Rial. "Can you tell anything with the baby yet?" she asked quietly.

(after they talk)

"Well I'll be picking herbs in the forest and around the house for the next few days. I want to get them all in before winter. You are welcome to join me if you would like" Mika offered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Mika happily walked into the cabin. She had spent several lovely days in a secluded valley picking herbs and drying them while picking more herbs. Then crushing them into powders for medicines, daily supplements through the winter, and spices. It had been a wonderful time with just her, Koda, and Whisper. They had hunted and played. Mika had practiced her morphing and had perfected some of the harder animals. She could even do a snake..though that form felt to constricting. Finally she had collected almost to much herbs to bring back and it was time to go home and finish merging the villages. She had been saddened but she had missed everyone as well. She hoped Kai was well and she hoped Saron was as well. She couldn't deny it...she like Saron..she like him in the same way she had like Jarlon. She had enjoyed their talk and the kiss. It was like..and yet different from kissing Jarlon. Part of her still wanted to stay in the past with Jarlon...and part of her wanted to live in the future with Saron. She was still confused. She looked down and fingered the charm that Jarlon had given her. She thought back to the cloak that she had finally put back in the box with his other belongings to save for their child. She looked at the charm. It was time...when she got home she would put it away as well. She thought about Saron and wondered if he would be a good father to her and Jarlon's child. It was evident the resentment he held for Jarlon at times...would he resent the child? Would he resent her for giving herself to Jarlon. Would he see her as spoiled merchandise? Jarlon hadn't...even though she had been taken on the ship...but then Saron didn't know about that either. And he wouldn't either...after Jarlon knew about it there was a cautiousness in his handlings of her that she wasn't sure she liked...like he had been afraid of breaking her. She didn't want Saron to do that. There was little chance she would see those sailors again anyway...no reason for him to know. She decided not to tell him about the child yet either. He would find out soon enough..when the time was right. Even these thoughts couldn't damper her spirits however. She rode up to the cabin and dismounted. Hauling a pack of herbs in with her she found Kai once again asleep. She smiled shaking her head. She set down the herbs and kneeled next to Kai. "Kai.." she urged "wake up.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Kai's eyes fluttered, "Hmmm...?" she turned over and peeked through her mostly shut eyes. she looked exhausted, though she haven't been going much while Mika was gone.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Mika smiled wearily "I'm home...how have you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:01 am

"Welcome back,.......erm, me?" she stretched and sat up. "I'm ok.......How about you?" she asked nodding towards Mika. Shiroi at Kai's side twitched.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:02 am

"Good, I am doing pretty good to" she smiled. "collected alot of herbs..had some good time trying out my morphing some more...thinking...ready to sleep in my own bed again though" she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 am

"Haha, I bet.......*YAWN*" Shiroi stood then sat back down, ~Ughhh.....~ I cocked an eye brow, ~What's wrong?~ I asked, Shiroi looked at Ka, ~I fell awful!......~ "Hmmm......" I looked from me to Shiroi, ~I think it’s because of the little one?....~ I wondered, ~Sorry Shiroi....I don’t feel much better~ I gave him a sympathetic smiled then turned to Mika, "How are you felling in.....well 'other' ways.....any progress?" I asked half way laying down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 am

Mika laughed "well...I don't know..I have had some nausea..but I stayed away from the cooking meat alot. I either ate it raw or had berries" Mika smiled. "I don't know how I am going to keep this a secret when we are living in the town hall and they eat meat" Mika rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:51 am

"Hmm....ya that will be a bit hard..." she thought for a minute, "What if you slipped your share to Whisper....when they weren't looking?" she grinned, "at least till your feeling better and can eat meat...." Kai slid a hand to her forehead, "I think I'll lay down again.....my head's not to well right now......and Shiroi somehow has the same 'Morning sickness' I do.....so neither of us are doing great right now" she laid down and pulled the blanket over herself again, "We'll be better in a little while..." I said sounding hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:42 am

Mika laughed "I'll have to think about that, it sounds good." Mika smiled sypatheticly and nodded. "Get some rest then. I am going to unpack the rest of the herbs and then go for a walk and then head to bed myself." Mika yawn and got up. She unpacked the rest of the herbs and then decided to go for a walk in the forest. This time Whisper came with her.

-------Forest---------->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Kai woke up the next morning feeling rested, to her amazement she had slept rather well since she knew that Mika was back. she seemed to know about baby stuff.
She sat up and patted Shiroi who awoke with a stretch, ~Hey Kai....how are you feeling?~ she asked sitting up yawning, ~Amazingly well.....you?~ she said, ~That's good to hear!...and I'm good to~
~Well Shiroi....if we're both feeling good...then I want to show you what I've done on our Hut!....you feeling up to a walk?~ Shiroi grinned, ~As always~ he jumped up and pranced about the room as Kai slipped on her 'outdoor' clothes. ~Ready?~ ~ready!~ I jumped up ready for work. ~Let's go~ we both made our way out of Mika's house and headed towards the Hut, they walked invisibly to avoid questions if caught.
------Kai's Hut--->
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:24 pm

<----V, town halll-------

Kai lead Rhea back to Mika's house, "Here wait a sec..." she walked in rustled throught her bags at the far wall, she pulled out the dried meat and walked out again, "Here take a seat..." she ofered a log that sat upright as Kai took a seat on the ground, then laid Shiroi down, "Looks as if he finally went to sleep!....well that's good" she smiled leaning over she kissed him, "Ok...how hungry are you?" she asked tearing of a small hunk of meat and handed it to Rhea, "It's really good too....plenty of salt" she smiled yanking off a piece of her own and started to chew off a mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next