Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Village Market

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Village Market - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:45 pm

"Ah I see." He chuckled.
"Thanks. If Arya does accept...I was going to ask her if she'd like to have it in the spring..." He grinned and picked up the knife, putting it down and sanding the wood.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Ronan smiled "Spring is a beautiful time for a wedding. Hmm..I wonder..do you think Saron and Mika are going to tie the knot? They seem to like each other alot.." he said as he sanded more
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 pm

"Yeah I think they will. Mika was actually talking to me about that..." He smiled.
"Her and Saron ARE together, and they will tie that knot, but probably not till the baby's born..." He said as he sanded away at the piece of wood infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Ronan nodded and then looked up surprised "Baby? With Saron? That was fast..." he said quietly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:12 pm

"Huh? No it's not Saron's. It's....Jarlon's...." He said quietly, forgetting Ronan didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Ronan looked up again. "Oh..that must be tough...how is she doing with that? I can't imagine what it must be like for her..."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:19 pm

"She's doing good actually. She said it's almost like having Jarlon there with here but it's really Saron. And the baby wont know that Saron is just a guy stepping in as the father." He shrugged.
"I'd sure as hell have a hard time with it."
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:22 pm

Ronan nodded "Ya I suppose. So she is never going to tell the baby? About his real father? I wonder why she kept all of Jarlon's stuff then.."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:23 pm

He shrugged.
"She probably kept it all for keep sakes. Yeah I don't think the baby will know for a very long time. I'd have a very hard time cooperating with it, that's for sure..." He put the piece of wood to the side and picked up a larger one then the one he just had.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:25 pm

"Hmm, I wonder how Saron feels about that. Although I suppose we should follow her wishes..I mean..it is her child not ours" Ronan chuckled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 pm

"Haha yeah." He thought about having a child of his own someday, but wasn't sure...
"Do you want one? I mean a child of your own someday?" He asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 pm

Ronan nodded "Ya I would..although whether the rest of you want another one of me or Rhea running around" he shrugged and laughed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:32 pm

He laughed at the thought of having a mini one of them running around.
"Oh God talk about the scarriest thing around. Having another one of you around. Geesh." He watched out for a possible swinging towards him, knowing Ronan might hit him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Ronan just chuckled and looked over to see if Malek was holding anything dangerous. He wasn't and as soon as Malek relaxed again Ronan swung his leg out and tripped him. "Ya scary wouldn't be?" he laughed again and offered a hand to help Malek back up.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

He suddenly felt a leg hitting his knees and fell backwards, hitting his back hard.
"Ow. Geez what was that for?!" He laughed as he took Ronan's hand and stood up, brushing himself off.
"Nah the scary thing would be if the child DID turn out to be a duplicate of you. Now that would be a bit freaky." He laughed and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Ronan laughed "ya it would be..no I hope they turn out like thier mother" he smiled thinking of Rhea pregnant and then as a mother. He sighed slightly and then shook his head and went back to work. "So um how about you? you want kids?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 pm

He shrugged and thought for a second.
"Possibly. Dunno bout Arya though." He chuckled.
"She seems like the type who wants a quiet, slow life." He grinned.
"And I guess I wanna start out that way too." He looked up to see the sky starting to turn orange and pink through the small gap in the roof.
"Wow it's getting late already? Seems like just five minutes ago we started this." He said as he looked down at their 'project'.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Ronan nodded "ya best to get thier opion on the matter" Ronan laughed. He looked up "ya it is...better head back soon I suppose." He looked around and smiled at thier work. It was coming along nicely.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:47 pm

"We've almost got...something done..." He laughed as he looked at the finished pieces. They didn't look much like anything in the sketch. Just random pieces.
"I am starting to wonder if Tsume is my spirit animal...." He said as he thought about the little pup talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:21 pm

"Really? How come?" Ronan asked as he started arranging some of the pieces."
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

"Well...he is talking to me...but that could happen anytime because one of my powers is talking to animals...but I feel like we have a special bond...one only spirit animal and master would have..." He explained slowly, looking at the sketch and continueing his work.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm

"Hmm, well you never know..have you ever heard of the son of a spirit animal being a spirit animal?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 pm

"No never. It's kind of strange. It's almost like...well I don't know really what to make of it. It's really strange..." He said, thinking about how the markings on Tsume grew each day, making him turn out more like a mix of Toboe and Takyia. Tsume's eyes even started turning yellow/brown.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:36 pm

"Hmm" Ronan shrugged "Maybe talk with the elders about it? I believe they live in a temple in the forest..if they live anywhere that is" Ronan chuckled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:37 pm

He chuckled and thought about that.
"I don't know. I may just wait and see." He said as he finished yet another piece to the puzzle, picking up a bigger piece of wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Market
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next