Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+10
Saron
Dachelle
Stark
Yang
Tyler
Pierce Von
Ronan
bancam_20
Mika
Mayxa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:56 am

"Wow," Rhea chuckled, "Good genes,"
Rhea looked at Malek sadly, "You going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 am

He didn't know how to answer for a long second, and then he shrugged slightly, taking in a shakey breath.
"I...I don't know....."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 am

Rhea sighed and rubbed his arm again,
"I'm sorry Mal," Rhea apologized again.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am

"It's alright." He said quietly. He put Tsume beside him and hugged Rhea, feeling sadder than ever.
"I wish he wouldn't have....died....I wish he had stayed young....." He said, between quiet sobs.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:10 am

"I know," Rhea replied sadly, "I wish that too,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:12 am

He buried his head in her shoulder, wishing he hadn't cried so much. He didn't want to feel like such a kid. He felt as if someone had just made him go back in time and made him watch his families death again....
"I don't want to go through it again...."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

"No one does Mal," Rhea whispered, Remembering how she had reacted when Jarlon had died.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am

"I don't want to feel weak. Or even show my weakness..." He said slowly, releasing her. He wiped his face and looked at the sleeping pup, then back at Rhea.
"You should go back to Ronan. I am gonna try and...get some sleep." He said, grabbing the extra blanket at the end of his bed. He laid it down on the floor beside his head board and put a pillow in the blanket, putting Tsume in the bed.
He kissed Rhea on the head like a brother and patted her hand.
"Thanks for talking to me. I needed it." He said, laying down on his bed.
"Good night, Rhea." He said, watching her go. Once she had gone, he put the charm Arya had given him in his hands.
'I love you, Arya...' He thought, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

((gotta go to bed. Night guys!))
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:35 am

Rhea reluctantly left the room but finally gave in and left, giving Malek one last smile before leaving and going to Ronan.
Rhea leaned against the doorway for a second and she watched as Ronan slept, Yet in a way he was also kinda awake, Rhea chuckled and walked over to the side of the bed and looked down at Ronan, kissing his forehead.
"So sweet," Rhea whispered and then slid under the blanket next to him and snuggled into his side, falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:00 am

Ronan's lips flickered into a smile at her kiss. He was mostly asleep but a part of him was still awake, waiting patiently for his love. When he felt her slip into bed next to him he shifted onto his and gently wrapped a strong arm around her. His nose nuzzled her hair and he gave off a content sigh before falling totally asleep.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 am

...........warehouse

After going and feeding the cattle and turning in Beauty and Koda I followed the handy rope trail back to the hall. The snow was now coming down in thick flakes, the wind blowing making it hard to see. I finally got to the town hall and busted into the door. I stoped in my tracks. Kenai ran up to me ~What's your problem, you left me here. Where did you go?~ He snarled a bit but still had a worried look.
Where was Mika? Why would she be out in this weather. I then worried that I had upset her that much. ~Where is mika?~ I asked. Kenai just shrugged ~I asked WHERE is MIKA?~ I glared at him
~Take it easy...I don't know where she is. I'm sorry?~
~I'm sorry it's ok.....I'm just...~
~Worried?" He finished ~So was I when you disappeared in your uniform.~ he made it obvious again
~I know,but i knew it was going to snow, I didn't want you to get caught in it. I know how much you hate it~ I tried to smile but I twas still worried about mika. I went over and started a fire. If she wasn't back soon I'd go look for her. I rolled the logs to help them dry and catch the flame.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 am

--------Town Hall----->

Mika stumbled behind Whisper. ~Whisper lets stop..I just need to rest...~ ~No! You know cold as well as I do..we stop you die..NO we are going on~ Mika sighed and held onto her tail ~But I'm so cold...just for a minute please?~ ~NO!~ Mika stopped and glared at Whisper. They were now only a few yards from the town hall but she couldn't see it. She sat down defiantly. ~I am going to rest..~ ~No mika..don't do this..don't get stubborn now..come on please? I will drag you if I have to!~ ~Hmph~ Mika crossed her arms. Whisper rolled her eyes. Then she started giving off a mournful cougar call. Barely loud enough over the wind. ~Stop that..they'll hear you...~ Mika yawned ~Ya that's the point! Now get UP! Fine..I'll drag you~ ~You wouldn't!~ ~Watch me!~ With that Whisper strode forward and taking a clump of cloak and shirt in her mouth, careful not to get skin at the back of Mika's neck she started pulling. ~Let me go you little rat~ Mika growled ~You'll~ she panted from the exertion of pulling Mika ~Thank me for this..~ Whisper started off again. She got to the steps and couldn't pull Mika up them. ~Finally..rest..~ Mika yawned and started to curl up. ~NO! You stupid human!~ Whisper said exasperated. She started calling again and ran up the stairs desperately pawing at the door.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:21 am

I had sat cross legged in front of the fire warming my frozen hands. I was getting ready to get up when i heard a loud yowel. I got up and went to get my cloak and and heard another and then scratching at the door. I opened it as wind and snow came pumeling in. "Whisper" I said and yanked her inside and then stepped outside and looked around. There Mika was curled into a ball. There was a drag path from out in the storm as far as I could see to the steps where she was laying. I turned and looked at Whisper as I untied my cload.
Kenai went to whisper and licked her coat and then walked back over to the fire where he pushed whisper closer to it.
I bent over "Mika...Mika" I shook her a bit. All I got in response were a groan. I jumped over her to the other side and wrapped my cloak around her and picked her up out of the snow. I walked inside and kicked the door the closed with the bottom of my foot. I walked over to the fire. ~Kenai, can you grab that bed please?~ I asked him as he got up and trotted to my bed roll and drug it over. I laid her down on it and unwrapped the cloak and pulled it out. I then untied her cloak and took it off as well. She was frozen. I rubbed her hands for a second. I grabbed the blanket and put it by the fire for a moment to let it warm up while I took off the close that were now starting to thaw and get moist and cold. Respectfully I took off her blouse, as I averted my eyes my hands brushed her stomach. I felt something. I blew it off at first but kept thinking about it. I then took off her pants (yes still wearing undergarmets) and took the warm blanket and covered her with it. I put my hand under the blanket to check her breathing and with the other hand i check her pulse. Her pulse was strong in her neck and her stomac....Wait...her stomach I thought. I rested my hand there and moved it around to different locations where you would usually feel a heart beat. 'So that is what she wasn't telling me' I looked at her a bit distraut. But who's baby was it? I gave off a deep sigh and finished covering her up and went and sat by the fire with my back turned to her scratching the back of Whispers haed as Mika warmed up
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 am

Mika just groaned when he shook her. 'so cold..so tired' she slipped into unconsciousness. She woke up awhile later. She still felt cold but the blanket felt nice. She moaned slightly and pulled the blanket closer. Suddenly everything that had happened came rushing back. She suddenly sat up and placed a hand on her abdomen feeling for the heart beat. "Baby" she whispered louder than she had intended. 'Still there?' no response... she felt around her abdomen desperately, she felt the heart beat and sighed. Then she glanced up and saw Saron sitting by the fire with his back turned but his head turned towards her watching. He knew...she swallowed slightly and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am

Whisper had let Kenai push her towards the fire. She gratefully curled up in front of it. When Kenai came back from grabbing the bed roll he curled up around her a bit to help warm her up. Whisper yawned and enjoyed the fire. She knew Saron had discovered Mika's secret, but she was going to keep out of it...they needed to work it out.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

Pierce Sat in a corner, thinking about Salem.
He sighed, knowing that he should be with Rial.
~I like her~ He whispered, to the horse, that had layed next to him.
~I know you do.~ He said simply.
~I mean I REALLY like her... Like maybe she could be the one... the one for me~ He said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 am

(a horse in the town hall WHAT? lol)

"It's fine" I said as I heard mika desperatly trying to find the heart beat. "It's probebly just sleeping." I sighed and looked back into the fire
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 am

(Yes lol. A horse in town hall.)

He looked over At Saron and Mika, thinking of what ronan had said.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 am

Mika nodded "Probably.." she whispered. She bit her lip and looked up "Saron I...." she trailed off and looked down again. This wasn't how she had wanted to tell him. She sighed and rubbed her belly slightly.

(how??? that giant? he wouldn't fit through the door lol)
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:34 am

I wanted to ask her why she didn't tell me, why she kept it a secret from me. But I didn't instead I turned and smiled "It's ok...you warming up?" I asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 am

(IDK! lol he just is! lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 am

"Yes..thank you." she looked over at Whisper ~And thank you whisper~ ~Hey it's my job~ Whisper laughed and then snuggled next to Kenai. Mika looked around and gathered the blanket around her. She then got up and came and sat on the other side of Saron. She quietly laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 am

Tyler Walked into town hall, knowing poeple should be there.
She Saw Mika and Saron talking.
She walked over and said, "Mika!"
She hadnt seen her in weeks, and she had missed the company.
"Oh, sorry, Am I interupting?" She asked, seeing the loook in Sarons eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

Mika looked up at Tyler. "Hey!" she smiled "Um..ya kinda..can we talk..later?" she asked Tyler
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

As she came over to sit down beside me I looked up at her and followed her with my eyes as she sat down. Still cross legged I played with the hem of my pants. She rested her head on my shoulder and I then put mine on hers. "Don't worry about it I understand" Ya Right I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next