Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+10
Saron
Dachelle
Stark
Yang
Tyler
Pierce Von
Ronan
bancam_20
Mika
Mayxa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 am

Mika eyes looked up, she could hear it in his voice. "Liar" she said quietly with a 'I don't believe you' look.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:44 am

(oooooppps! Wrong account!!!!)

She smiled, understanding.
"Sure." He said gently, and walked over towards the mnan shee had never seen before
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:53 am

Surprised at how she reacted I lifted my head and looked at her "Well yes I'm a little upset, but I have to understand" I looked at her "What else am I supposed to do? be mad. That's not going to do anyone any good"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 am

"True.." Mika said quietly "but hiding your feelings won't do any good either" Mika said softly. "How am I supposed to know if you say you are fine and you aren't?"
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 am

"Becasue I will be fine, and hiding my feelings sometimes keeps other matters from arising. But now that I know you can tell me more about it right?" I said looking into her eyes to let her know I wasn't joking and that I was really ok. "Who's the father?" I could guess but I didn't want to think that.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 am

"Yes" Mika smiled slightly "I can tell you more." She looked up when he asked who the father was. She bit her lip slightly "ya...that's kinda why I didn't tell you" she looked down. "I am about 4 months along" she paused him letting him do the math. She looked up again at the fire "Jarlon" she whispered and stared at the fire but her eyes flickered over waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:11 am

"Ya I figured that..." I sighed heavely. Why was I so upset about it. It's not like I knew her then. I shook it off "Well congratulations, I'm happy for you. That is a very precious load you are carring then" I smiled sincerely "Any thoughts on names or anything like that?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 am

Mika's eyes twitched slightly. He was putting up a face an she knew it. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" she said again "Saron...I was just afraid...your memories of Jarlon didn't sound that great and.....I..." she sighed "I didn't want you to go away" she said quietly. "Thank you though...yes it is..." she smiled and rubbed her belly again. "has the vidor attitude" she said quietly with a slight chuckle. "Um..I've thought of one if it is a boy..." she trailed off
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 am

I turned to face her and put one leg behind her bent a little and the other was bent to where i was almost sitting on my foot. "Mika, I wouldn't leave for something like that. Jarlon was here before I was. I don't blame you for falling for him. You just didn't know him like i did. I'm sure he would have been a great father. But now I'm here, and I'm not going to leave you or the child. I will take care and raise him as one of my own if you let me" I smiled putting a hand on her stomach. "What kind of name?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am

Mika smiled with hopeful eyes as he turned. She smiled her smile growing as he assured that he wasn't going anywhere. Her eyes glistened slightly as he lovingly touched her belly. She nodded "I would like that very much" she smiled and a happy tear slipped down her face and she reached forward and hugged him. "Um I was thinking of Jason Vidon" she said quietly. The name Jason was actually a combination of Jarlon's and Saron's, but she would wait and see if he figured that out.

Last edited by Mika on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 am

I about choked up when a tear slipped down her face and she hugged me. What an honor it was. I had always wanted one of my own, but this was to the next best thing. But he would grow up knowing me as his uncle and not his father, but that would be ok too. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed gently and then kissed the side of her head. "Thank you" I smiled
"Jason huh" I said smirking. It seemed to be a combination betwee our names. "I like it. Jason Vidon. He'll grow up to be a strong boy with a name like that" I then placed a hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 am

Mika smiled "He'll have a strong role model" she looked lovingly at Saron. She sighed slightly as he placed a hand on her cheek and she closed her eyes briefly leaning into it before opening them again and gently placing a hand on his cheek. She leaned forward slightly and locked eyes with him before gently kissing him on the lips.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 am

"Ya if he uses me as a role model you'll have a huligan on your hands" I chuckled but it quickly faded to a big smile as she leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and ran my hand to the back of her head and pulled her in and kissed her a bit more. "You complete me, do you know that"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 am

"Well I hope he uses you as a role model" Mika laughed "I wouldn't want it to be it to be any one else." she closed her eyes as he kissed her. "I know now" she said softly. She ran her hand down the side of his neck and then gently stroked his shoulder. "And you complete me" she said softly before kissing him again a little more passionately.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 am

After I kissed her again I sat there looking at her for a bit. Running her hair through my fingers. "I'm sorry about earlier, I really didn't want to upset you" I said and looked into the fire for a second.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:15 am

Mika smiled as she looked at him. " I know..I forgive you, and I'm sorry for my..rapid fluctuating emotions" she laughed slightly. "I should have told you...I always forget that someone can't understand unless you tell them.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 am

"Well now I completely understand" I said motioning her her stomach and laughed "4months huh" I said still lingering on the fact "That means you'll have a baby by the time spring arives!"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 am

"Yep..around april may. One or two months before the revenge might come back" she said softly. "That's why I was so frightened" she said quietly. "I guess my maternal instincts are kicking in" she laughed slightly
Back to top Go down

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 am

"Don't worry, I don't think they'll be back that soon, but I don't want to put my foot in my mouth. Lets just live life and be careful ok. I have traps set and people know about them, we also have more powers than they do. Maybe we can get together and practice them and see how well we can use them. anyway....." I smiled "lets change the subject"
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Number of posts : 392
Location : Somewhere Over the Rainbow....Haha!! Its a small world afterall!!
Job/hobbies : Vet, Drawing, Singing, Riding.
Humor : :D
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 am

As pierce Talked Silently with Rio, he heard tid bits of what saron had said.
~A baby?~ He asked.
~So it seems.~ Rio replyed, obviously hearing the same thing as his master.
~With Saron you suppose?~ He asked.
~Possibly... But My guess is Jarlon.~
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 am

Malek woke up, curled up under the blanket. He blinked open his eyes and looked down at Tsume, seeing he was still asleep.
"Good." He smiled an pet the little pup's head.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 am

Pierce Saw Malek awake, and walked over and pet the pups head, being careful not ot wake it.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 am

"Hey Pierce." He said, some sadness still in his voice.
"This is Tsume. Saron found him in the forest and asked me to take care of him till spring....." He trailed off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pierce Von

Pierce Von

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 am

He bent down, and patted Mal on the Back.
"I'm sorry Man. Real sorry" He said, sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 am

"It's ok. I'm getting better now." He took in a deep breath.
"It was all just sudden. I knew he wouldn't make it through winter." He said, thinking about his old wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Town Hall - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next