Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+10
Saron
Dachelle
Stark
Yang
Tyler
Pierce Von
Ronan
bancam_20
Mika
Mayxa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Town Hall - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:26 am

"Haha. lucky you!....." she grinned rubbing her belly as it was slightly dented with little visible kicks from inside.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 am

Mika laughed and nodded. She sat up and whispered to Chidori "Go to sleep little one..you mommy is trying to sleep" Mika chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 am

Rhea pushed herself up on her elbows and kissed Ronan back passionately with her other hand on the back of his head. Rhea then kissed him along his jawline while her hand that had been on the back of his head ran along the tip of his ear, down his neck and along his shoulders.

Last edited by Mayxa on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 am

For a moment it stopped but after Mika laid back down, she came back with revenge on her little mind, "Hahaha Oww......not helping, thanks though" she said with a yawn, "Ughh.....it's time to get some sleep....you coming?" she asked mika getting up slowly, and pointing to the room.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:38 am

Mika shrugged "yawn was worth a shot. Ya..I am really tired...I hope Saron comes back soon...I miss him..he was back this morning and then disappeared again." She sighed and stretched her back as she got up. She helped Kai up and they slowly walked to thier room and curled up in thier beds, swiftly falling asleep.

(Ronan)

Ronan pulled back slightly getting her to stretch up a little more to kiss him. He smiled in between kisses and sighed softly as she played with his hair and then ran a hand along his ear. Goosebumps ran up and down his spine. He gave her several quick kisses before sitting up and quickly taking off his shirt. He leaned down again and softly ran his finger tips up her arms, over her short sleeves and then to the bare part of her neck shoulder again. He gently cradled her head and kissed her passionately, in the middle of the kiss turning over and ending up with her on top and him on the bottom stretching his neck up to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 am

(night guys)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:39 am

Rhea laughed as Ronan rolled so she was ontop of him and she moved her hands so they were on either side of his body and she could hold her self up slightly. Rhea smiled and rubbed the tip of her nose against his before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 am

"If it looks anything like you then yes it will be adorable. Sar...I mean Jarlon...I don't know about that" She chuckled..."ok" she watched her scurry off and she began to play with Moon
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 am

Ronan chuckled as they rubbed noses and then she kissed him again. He gently moved his hands back down to her ribs. His hands played with the edge of her shirt slightly and gently stroked the bit of skin that appeared but he didn't try to bring her shirt up or anything. If she didn't want to go any farther than this till another 2 weeks that was fine with him, but he did want to assure her that he was gently and would never hurt her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 am

(Before she left)
Mika laughed "Well if it is boy I hope it looks more like Jarlon and Saron than me" she gave Rial a quick hug and scurried off to Kai.

(Afterwards in her "room")

She tossed and turned slightly. Her growing belly preventing her from finding a comfortable position. She sighed. Saron still wasn't back yet...where was he? She laid on her side towards the wall and played with the tips of her hair. She couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:16 am

(not exactly sure where he was. lol)

Saron walked in from the blizzard like conditions with Kenai at his heals ~You know, you couldn't have chosen a colder climate~ he growled
~Oh stop it-seasons are nice, and the summer is perfect~ I turned to him and put my hands up as he shook his coat. ~I hope Mika didn't worry to much~ I gave him a worried look.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am

Whisper looked up from sleeping by the fire. She bounded up and went and gave Kenai and affectionate lick before nudging him towards the fire to warm up. Whisper started grooming the snow off of Kenai. ~Mika can't sleep...she is worried about Saron~ Whisper passed onto Kenai and then looked at Saron, before continuing her grooming.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 am

Kenai closed his eyes and enjoyed the grooming session and then looked up at Saron ~Where is she?~ he asked Whisper and then tolled me

~I figured she would be~ I sighed gently and moved the curtain to her room and walked in. "Mika?" I whispered gently
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:30 am

Mika looked around quickly, well as quickly as she could. She had a big smile on her face. "Saron" she whispered excitedly. She sat up slightly and waited for him to come over. She gave him a big hug. "Saron your going to freeze out there" she said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

"Hi luv" I smiled too and quickly walked over to her and got on my knees and wrapped my arms around her. "The thought of you, and Jason, warm my heart to keep me warm in the coldest of nights" I grinned
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 am

Mika held him close and then looked up at him "Your sweet" she giggled softly. "So traps still all clear?" she asked knowing that was probably why he had gone out. "Oh and how are the animals doing in this weather?" she asked. She hadn't been able to get out to check on them.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 am

"Traps are untouched, no sign of spies or anything of the such. and the animals are doing great. I went and played with Kadar a bit and put him into his own stall beside Kamil." I smiled and kissed her forhead. "How about here? everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 am

"Good" Mika smiled "Things have been pretty good..pretty quiet. Talked with Kai for a bit and our babies had a kicking match but besides that" Mika shrugged and then leaned her head up and gave him a kiss. "I missed you" Mika smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 am

"Kicking matches, already" I laughed "wow, hard to believe there is something, ok someone growing inside of you." I smiled rubbing her belly with both hands "I missed you too" I said removing one of my hands from her stomach and moving it to her cheek and chin and kissing her softly. I could feel her jaw moving in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 am

"Hmm someone who seems very anxious to meet his dad" she laughed as the baby gave off another flurry of kicks in response to feeling Saron's gentle hands. Mika tilted her head to side slightly as they kissed she brought her hand up and gently placed it on his jaw with her fingers near his ear. When the kiss broke her eyes flitted open again. "I love you" she said softly. "have I ever told you that before?" she asked and tilted her head to the side and traced along his jaw with a gentle fingertip.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:35 am

I gave off a soft and gently push as the baby kicked my hand "And your daddy is very anxious to meet yo u" I almost felt bad for saying it, I didn't want to upset Jarlon.
"No I don't think you have, but i like the sound of it" I grinned and kissed her again and then broke away staring at her, admiring her "And I...Love you"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:47 am

Mika giggled slightly. "I like that..daddy. It fits" she grinned as they kissed again. Mika smiled "And I like the sound of that." she sighed happily. "So what kinds of things are you going to teach him?" she giggled and gave him another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 am

"Oh you know, all the boy things. Hunting, fishing, farming, riding, falling from trees, you know...normal stuff. oh and annoying mommy" I smiled and leaned into her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:58 am

"Oh ho falling from trees? Hmm gracefully I hope. And annoying mommy? Naughty naughty" she giggled kissed him before tilting her head around and nibbling a little harder on his ear. "Hmm you could also teach him how to do nice things for mommy" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 pm

"I spose I could." I said in almost a whisper "But then how much fun would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next