Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+6
Mika
Elsa
Shaira
Rhavaniel
Elijah
Trevon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:39 am

A bird flew in and landed on Zireans back and looked at her with one beady eye ~well... Freight took down just about all the revenge...except for the one that seems like the leader I think he ran out of energy sooner than he expected~ Sefiroso said to D'heiren and Zirean
~I would of helped him but i almost got shot out of the air by his recklessness~
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 am

Zirean looked at the bird who was Sef. ~You know I have a sudden urge to eat you.~ She joked as they waited on the others. Zirean just ignored the urge and sat there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:17 am

~I fear..if we wait any longer Zirean it will be too late... ~ Sefiroso said ~anyway you wouldn't wanna eat me i don't taste that good~ he said with a nod and a laugh
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:25 pm

~if Zirean goes, she may be captured,~ D'Heiren pointed out, ~which is what the leader of the revenge wants. and i will stay with her. you should go- you should have stayed to help while you were there. Laohu may want to go as well, but you'll have to ask him.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 pm

~should have stayed...probably but i know much less about the opponent than the rest of you... but I'll head back to help him out~ he finished as he flew off into the open sky

----->forest
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Laohu hurried out after them, pausing only to grab a hidden sword. "Ok" he nodded "lets go" but then he paused and stood in front of Zirean "You be careful" he said sternly, then he kneeled and took her large cat head in his hands. "I couldn't bear to lose you" he said in a whisper. Then with a quick peck on her "cheek" he took off running with them towards the forest.

----------Forest------->
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Zirean purred in response and looked him in the eyes. She closed her eyes when he pecked her on the cheek. She noticed he had her father sword in his hand. Zirean smiled inwardly pleased that he'd found it hidden. She ran off with him and the others.
-----------Forest.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 pm

D'Heiren bounded after the others. ~hey, wait for me!,~ she called, morphing into a mountain lion again.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 pm

-----forest.

D'Heiren trotted into the barn with Freight still riding. she came to a stop beside a pile of hay. ~the horse stops here,~ she quipped, waiting for him to dismount.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 am

Freight dismounted and patted D'heiren's head in thanks as he sat down his back leaning on the wall ~He would like to thank you for bringing him back into town, and he apologizes for any trouble his actions may have caused~ Ayla told D'Heiren
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am

D'heiren morphed back into her human self. "you didnt cause any trouble," she said, "quite the opposite." she smiled and turned toward the door. "i'm going for a walk. you should be safe here, if you're going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm

"Thank you for you for your help" he said quietly as he began to drift off to his dreams "If you need anything...you...know......where.....to.......find.....m....e" he said as he finally fell asleep still exhausted. Ayla curled up next to him and looked up at D'heiren staring into her eyes. She nodded in thanks and kinda patted the floor as if inviting her to sit and talk while Freight slept. Afterall having no one to talk to or play with at her age was kinda boring and upsetting. She was still a pup and just loved to play with anyone who was willing. she then rolled over onto her back still looking at D'heiren
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 am

D'Heiren smiled at Freight as he fell asleep, still offering to help with anything, even though he was absolutely exhausted. she morphed into a cat and went to sit beside Ayla. ~he is very lucky to have you to protect him,~ she told the pup, batting a little stone around with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm

------Fields.
Zirean trotted into the barn. It was starting to rain when she got in. Her horse sences sorta put up a fight but she managed. Seeing that she shook off, waking the people up around her. She morphed back really quick saying "hehe, sorry." She said looking out the door before he closed it.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Freight woke with a start when Zirean came in "ugh... how long have i been out?" he asked a little slowly due to still being tired. Ayla looked up at him ~ go back to sleep////your still exhausted~ she said acting like a parent ~no i'm fine~ he replied as he looked at the cat next to him in shock
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm

Laohu led her in and then closed the door securely behind them as the winds began to howl around the barn. "I guess we're staying in here tonight" he sighed. He looked over at Zirean and smirked but quickly hid it again. "So" he said wiping his palms on his pants "what you guys been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 pm

D'Heiren smiled a cat-smile and morphed back into her human form. "you slept all night," she told Freight, then looked up at Zirean. "i missed helping again, didnt i?" she asked, feeling bad that she never seemed to be around when there was work to be done. "i wasnt hiding," she said, "i really do want to help."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 pm

(Gah Sorry XD was typing)
Zirean smiled to him and went over to Mithous. ~Miss me?~ He nuzzled her.
~Yes.~ He eyed her as she worked on his back. ~Hmmm? Let me guess? Sex was it?~ He snorted in laughter. She blushed hiding her face in her hair. He just kept snorting in laughter. ~What is so funny?! I enjoyed it ok!!~ She dropped the brush and picked it up. He shook his mane out. ~Ok ok. Just so long as he's nice to you. I'll be ok with it. I'm not.....well you know....your parent.~ She laughed feeling alittle awkward at the moment. Zirean finally had enough of his teasing and threw the brush at Mithous's nose. ~That's enough of that.~ She giggled as he threw his head up in surprise and sorta came after her. Though all in good humor. Its what they did to make up, chase each other around until one gave in. Which usually she lost, but it was still fun. She laughed and threw her arms around his neck. ~oh I almost forgot.~ She ran and got an apple in a barrel. ~here catch!~ She threw the apple and he just barely managed to catch it with his teeth. ~Thank.....you~ He said with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Laohu smiled at D'herian and shook his head "Na don't worry bout it. We got started late anyway" he said somehow keeping any blush from entering his cheeks. "Besides, storm rolled int, probably better that you two where in here" He glanced over where Mithous was snorting in laughter and Zirean was blushing perfuesely. Wandering over he eyed Mithous. Presenting his palms and then stroking the horse's head he smiled "Anything he cares to share with me?" he smiled handsomely with a slight smirk at seeing her blush.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

She giggled and said over the stall door "It's alright D'herian. We did start late, plus a storm was blowing in." She added looking over the stall door "Don't worry you'll get your chance." She smiled at her friend. Looking around "where's Trevon? Haven't seen him in awhile?" she said alittle worried because she knew that D'herian liked Trevon.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Laohu smirked as she avoided his question. He gently brought the horse's ear closer to him "Any objections?" he asked softly and then glanced over at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

D'Heiren opened the door and looked out at the storm. "i dont know where he is...," she said quietly, "i havent seen him since...since we decided to go hunting..." the rain was blowing in a little, but not much of it got onto the floor, since D'Heiren was purposely standing where she could feel the cold water on her skin. she loved storms; the feeling of something powerful, something uncontrollable beating against her was somehow invigorating. she raised her face to the rain, letting the stinging drops hit her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:19 pm

"Um........." she said smiling childishly.
"He....almost walked in on us last night." She said whispering that last part. Hiding her face again blushing. She blushed so much that she hid along Mithous's neck. He snorted in laughter and looked at Laohu. Playing with a mane lock she said "Plus he kinda figured it out." She looke at Laohu resting against Mithous's big neck.
She watched as D'Heiren stood with the door open. Rain pounding on the girls face. She smiled and shook her head then looked back at Laohu.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

"So" he shrugged "He's a stallion" he smirked "I'm sure he understands" he whispered. Laoshi looked down from the loft with a big leopard yawn. ~Understands what?~ she asked Mithous. ~Oh that, just tell Zirean she's lucky she's not a female cat~ She chuckled and laid her head on her paws. Laohu looked up sharply ~Thank you for giving her that mental picture dear friend~ he grumbled sarcastically "Spirit animals" he muttered ~So when's the cubs?~ Laoshi asked with a laugh in her voice. She smirked at the glare she received and started giggling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:07 am

D'Heiren cocked her head to one side a little, listening to what she could hear of the banter going on behind her (which wasnt much), but she couldnt make sense of it at all. she sighed quietly as the rain came down even harder, wishing she could be out there, where at least the rain and wind would help her forget her worrying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next