Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+6
Mika
Elsa
Shaira
Rhavaniel
Elijah
Trevon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:11 am

Zirean tilted her head and smiled when he said "Spirit animals." she giggled. Then tilted her head at his look. She shook off the question. Mithous said to Laoshi ~That they had sex last night. But you probably figured that out already.~ He snorted in laughter again. ~Sorry I just think its so funny. Humans moaping for each other. Totally different with us animals.~ Zirean elbowed him hard. He grunted ~What I'm just stating the facts.~ He laughed again "Ugh, I think your right about them. They won't stop talking about it." She complained.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 am

Laoshi chuckled again ~Oh ya, I figured that out last night, when I came upon my cave and realized it was already "occupied"~ she yawned ~Agreed, but hey Mithous, they look so cute don't they?~ Even Laohu was blushing slightly now. ~Stop!~ he growled to the big cat. She looked back at him with laughter in her eyes but decided to stop for the interest of peace. "Your telling me, your only hearing half of it" he said in a hushed voice. "I can't believe they're making such a big deal about it" he groaned and looked back at Laoshi who just smiled as if thinking of a joke. Laohu gave Zirean a loving look and then turned and walked over to D'hierian (sp?) "Hey, you going to need to close the doors" he said gently "Trevon's a big boy, I'm sure he's found shelter" he tried to ease her fears. "But you won't be able to help him if you get sick"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:46 am

D'Heiren looked up at Laohu in surprise. "oh...alright," she said, not having thought about the cold wind and rain making her sick. she shut the door reluctantly after taking one last look at the storm. after glancing up at the snow leopard who seemed to be smiling, she climbed halfway up the ladder and stayed there, wishing Tesla was with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:58 am

~Yes they do look cute.~ He laughed scraping his hoof on the ground of the stall. ~if you want to call it cute.~ he said lughing again. He stuck his head out the stall door and nipped Laohu in the shoulder playfully.
Zirean glared at Mithous. ~What? I'm still the boss, even if he has your love life. He'd better take care of you.~ Zirean commented to Laohu sarcasticly "Yeah, your only hearing the half of it too." smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm

"I bet" he groaned and rubbed his shoulder. Securing the barn door he to wondered where Trevon was but shook it off. Trevon was a big boy. He could handle himself. Making sure everyone was ok he went to the back store room. "Anyone want some food?" he called back.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Zirean yelled at him "Sure." she threw some grain into a bucket and some hay in Mithous's stall. Of course he went straight to the grain. She watered him and checked his hoofs, which were full of stones. ~What did you do last night? Go through a mud hole or a rock pile?~ She asked him curiously but didn't think anything of it too much. Zirean patted him on the rump.
~Possibly. To get to that cave/shack thing you two were in. Yeah.~ He laughed with a mouthfull of grain. Then she slapped him on the rump, just to agrivate him. So he swished his tail in her face. "I'm sure Freight would want something when he wakes up again." She commented kinda so that Laohu could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm

D'Heiren had been staring at the floor, thinking about Trevon, when Laohu mentioned food. she looked up dully. "i guess i'm hungry," she said quietly. it wasnt really a lie, but she really didnt feel like eating. she was only going to because she wanted to keep up her strength to help Trevon if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Laohu perked his ears figuratively and nodded. Coming back out he tossed D'Heiren a bag of jerky. "For Freight to" he nodded. He walked over with some deer jerky and handed Zirean a few pieces. Handing Mithous and apple he stole a kiss on Zirean's neck. "Different flavor of meat for dining tonight love" he whispered in her ear with smirk before whistling innocently and taking a bite of his piece of jerky.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:53 am

D'Heiren came down the ladder to get the bag. she got out a piece for Ayla, left the bag next to Freight, and returned to her perch on the ladder with 2 more pieces. she offered the larger one to the Snow Leopard by setting it at the top of the ladder. only then did she start nibbling her own piece. the semi-darkness inside the barn was making her sleepy, although she knew it was only noon, if that late. she grabbed a few stems of hay from the loft (being careful not to get her hand too close to the snow leopard's jerky) and began twisting them into a tiny rope. she tried not to watch Zirean and Laohu too much; it made her feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:08 am

"Yes." She giggled innocently when he kissed her on the neck. Zirean got distracted for a moment when he handed her some jerky. She laughed when he wistled and took abite out of his jerky. Then she nibbled at her's even though she was hungry. She sat down infront of the stable door, Mithous was busy eating so he didn't say too much. Zirean looked at her friend a bit worried about her. She frowned though thought 'she'll be ok. I just hope Trevon comes back soon.'
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:30 am

Laohu was worried about Trevon as well but didn't let it show. Looking out the window and seeing it still raining and windy he sighed and tried to think of something to do. Wandering over to where the goats were kept he sat down in the pen and watched as the new goat kids played around the enclosure. Last years kids had found good homes and the female goat had had another batch. Three in all.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Zirean lisened to the goat kids call each other. She laughed and watched the rain fall down. Thunder boomed outside and rain poured down outside. Zirean rested her head against the wall of stall door she closed her eyes. Smiling happily she'd finished her jerky she leaned her head on her shoulder. Falling alseep crossing her arms and dreaming peacefully about Laohu.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Freight stood up and looked around "geez you people worry a lot... and i was only half asleep." he said walking to one of the stall and bringing a horse out. "I am going for a ride. If i see Trevon I'll let him know ya'll are worried." he said as he opened the stable doors and hopped up on the horse and slowly walked out
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Zirean woke up awakened by the stall door next to Mithous's stall being opened. She watched Freight walk out still alittle dazed. "Uh..?Wha-?" She blinked trying to get the sleep out of her eyes. When he actually walked out the door in the rain she said "Are you crazy?!" Stepping outside grabbing her cloak that was hanging on Mithous's stall. "You just saved my Life and you think your already for adventure already?!" She almost yelled at him from being worried. Glaring at him still not satisfied she went in and grabbed the bag of jerky. Going back over to him she said over the pounding rain "If you really must go! At least eat this!" a thunder crackled when she finished. She jumped up a bit startled. "And it's least likely to let up!" She yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Freight turned around smiling "well if you insist, it couldn't hurt" he said hopping down and taking the bag and eating a piece right there "what are you doing standing in the rain anyway?" he asked as if he himself wasn't standing outside
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Zirean frowned and lifted up her arms in surrender. "Fine!! I give up! I try to be nice but no!" She yelled to no one over the rain putting her arms down she shrugged and said "Well I'm watching you get soaked for no reason at all!!" though when she said it in the middle thunder blocked her voice. She growled and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Fraiht watched her walk back inside and shrugged "hmm... wonder why she's sooo upset" he said laughing to himself and he rode off
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:56 pm

D'Heiren leaned forward on the ladder, trying to see what Zirean and Freight were yelling about outside. the ladder wobbled, and she leaned back quickly so as not to fall. in her distraction, she dropped her half-eaten piece of jerky on the floor. 'ah, whatever," she thought, ignoring it, 'i'm not that hungry anyways.' she climbed a little further up. "what was that about, Zirean," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

Laoshi had quickly eaten the piece of jerky she had been offered and had licked her lips appreciatively. Laohu looked up as he heard shouting. Getting up quickly he hurried out of the pen and wrapped a handy cloak around Zirean as she came back in. He sighed "If he wants to get a cold and die there's nothing we can do to stop him" he shook his head "But I do have the right as your friend and" he dipped his head near her ear "lover" he smiled and returned his voice to normal "to keep you from getting sick" he said as he rubbed her arms under the cloak. He watched the young man ride out into the storm. That was the last thing they needed, two people out there.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

pain and worry flashed across D'Heiren's face for a split second before she turned to look up the ladder at the snow leopard. "mind if i join you up there?," she asked it.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Laoshi smiled down at the young woman and moved her head as if beckoning. She wished she could talk to the worried woman. Instead she just put her massive head in the woman's lap and let her stroke her. A deep purr escaping her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:05 am

(Sorry in class. will be awhile till i come out again :/)
Zirean watched as Laohu came over. Kinda frustrated but nodded when he commented. And blushed leaning her head on his shoulder smiling. "I tried at least." She said to D'Heiren turning her head so she could see her "I told him he was crazy for just getting up and leaving. Since he should be resting, but instead he goes off in the rain and lighting." she said "Oh well." though she rubbed it off unable to do anything about it. She said to Laohu"And as your lover" She said quietly "I love you." Kissing him going up on her tippy toes to kiss him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 am

D'Heiren sat at the top of the ladder, and was surprised that the snow leopard came and laid its head in her lap. she stroked its soft fur, grateful for the companionship of another living thing. impatiently, she looked up wishing the rain would stop so that she could go search for Trevon and Tesla.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Laohu turned and smiled as she stole a kiss. "Just as my lover?" he murmured. "You don't love me as my friend to?" he asked with a playful smile.

Laoshi seemed to purr as D'Heiren stroked her fur. Licking her hand, Laoshi's raspy tongue was careful not to apply to much pressure and risk tearing skin with her rough yet semi-soft tongue.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 pm

She giggled nudging him slightly going to the side a bit. "Fine, you can have both." She giggled throwing her arms around his neck in a hug. "That's why I love you." She lifted her feet up for a second then set them back down. Her wet hair was drying and the outside of her cloak was still wet. Her hood was down when she'd first came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next