Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Outside Buildings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:09 pm

"Liar" He glared "Lets go." He said as he walked back to the forest. Imatari walked beside Tunani and bardon lingered behind. Jarlon truged through the forest angerly.

..............Jarlon's house
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Bardon sighed hard and followed. Tunani trugded along.

-------------jarlons house
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am

--------Trading post---->

Mika looked at Malek as they walked. "So what brings you to Cahoon?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:02 pm

------------------trading post

Malek followed Mika to what looked like a small town, maybe even were a nice large village used to be.
"Wow this sure is a nice place." He commented.
"Well, I still have family, and my father was losing his crops and selling them off, but wasting the money on things like drinking and horses that would just go wild. My mother decided it was best for me to go off and come here. She told me she knew I would be taken care of well here and that I would have a good home and good life, a better life then what I had before. So that is how I came here." He explained, leaving out some of the details he didn't want to remember.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Mika nodded "Oh I'm sorry about your family. Although alot of us..even me are finding a new life here" she smiled

(sorry eating breakfast be back later Wink)
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Malek smiled back at her.
"I am hoping to find a better life here." He looked around at all the buildings. Toboe took off at a soft run to chase a bird.
"You have a nice puma there." He commented, gesturing to the large cat.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 pm

"thank you" she smiled "this is Whisper, she came with me from the new world" Mika smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Malek reached a hand forward and stroked the puma.
"Toboe has been with me since I was a young boy. He is pretty old now. I don't know if he will survive the winter. That's what I am worried about...." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:29 pm

"Oh? How old is he? Well I am sure we can find enough rabbits and such to feed him. Just keep him in with you and he will do fine" Mika reassured. She couldn't imagine losing Whisper. "Hey how does this house look?" she asked as a new chill entered the air and a cool rain started to sprinkle.

-------------Malek's house-------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:17 pm

-------------Range Lands-------->

Mika and the horses came slowly walking into town. Mika stopped about half way in and just sat on Koda like a ghost. Her face was blank. Her eyes staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:22 pm

"Mika?!" Tyler called out super concerned for her friend. Her face was emotionless and her eyes were Brimmed with tear. "MIKA!" She called and ran towards her. "Oh mika what happened!?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Mika's eyes stared straight ahead. Finally she felt Tyler shaking her leg and she looked down. Her eyes empty. Cried out. "Jarlon's dead" she croaked.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Her eyes widened. "No" She whispered, not wanting to believe mika. "NO!" She cried out. She pulled mika down off her horse and pulled her into a hug. She needed this.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Mika lurched as Tyler pulled her down and then she almost crumpled. Tyler held her up. Her eyes were still listless but a single tear started down her face again.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:34 pm

"OH mika! I'm so sorry!" She sobbed, holding her friend "I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Mika sniffed and then more tears started running down her face. She started sobbing and buried her head in Tylers shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 pm

"Ii-its ok mika" She said storking her hair inbetween sobs. "I'm here. I've got you"
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

((time traveling))

Bardon and Tunani ran over as soon as they heard the news. Once there, it was too late. He saw Mika and Tyler crying as if they had everlasting tears. Bardon walked over them and fell to his knees beside them.
"W-what happened?" He stuttered, putting a hand on Tyler's shoulder and a hand on Mika's.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Imatari stured a bit and growled softly and dropped her head on Jarlons none beating chest.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm

She pulled away and burried her face in Mika's dishoveled hair.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Bardon grabbed Tyler and looked into her sad face.
"Tyler what happened?" He whispered, pulling her close so she could cry on his shoulder. As a friend.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm

"Jarlons dead" She growled and pulled herself back to her mourning friend.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 pm

(omg you just left mika there by herself, jalron would kick your butt if he was alive)
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

..................mare pasture

Kuruk wakled up and saw the body of Jarlon laying behind beauty and his tiger over the top of her. he ran to Mika and put a hand on her shoulder "Oh my gosh you guys, what happened?" he placed a hand on Tylers shoulder as well.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Bardon looked at both girls, sliding closer to both girls and putting both arms around them, pulling them both to his chest.
"I am so sorry..." He rested his chin on top of their heads.
'The last thing I said to him was, "I'm going to go check on the horses...." but...I never...apologized....to him.....' He thought, feeling regret and hurt in him.
"Now who will be village leader?" He whispered.
Tunani curled up next to Imatari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: