Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back Trails

Go down 
+8
Freight
Saron
Sefiroso
Tyler
Illutari
Mika
Arora
Salem
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Back Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:58 pm

D'Heiren smiled back up at her love. "everyone's fine," she said, "i dont think we need to go find anyone just yet..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:19 pm

"Trevon!" Eli cried happily, running to great his friend.
"Where the hell have you been boy?!" He scolded jokingly.
"I've been worried sick!" He said, happily punching his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 am

D'Heiren jumped slightly when Eli yelled. she blushed and smiled. "hi, Eli," she said.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 am

Trevon liked the sound of that "Not just yet" he leaned in to kiss her again running his hand along her arm. He stepped back and leaned his head back in frustrate when he heard voice and footsteps, none the less he was still happy to see his best friend. "Hey man" he smiled and took the punch in the arm and jokingly pulled away from it as if he hit him really hard. He reached forward and punched him back
"I was sort of carried away....by all meanings of the word" he smiled, "met the leaders of the villages, he's now the leader of the assassin's clan....." he left the last part out, he wasn't ready to tell them that he was asked to be one of them. "But damn it feels good to be back"
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 am

Eli was taken aback by treys tone.
He had never felt unwanted around his brother.
Ever since he had talked, Eli wasn't needed.
"Uhh. Is this a bad time?" Eli asked.
Shaira had been gone for a couple weeks and Eli had felt totally and utterly alone.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:34 pm

D'Heiren hugged Eli. "its fine," she said cheerfully, "not a bad time at all. i was just about to ask for help looking for Tesla. it's been quite a while, i dont know where she went...she's probably in the forest somewhere, but im afraid she's hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Trevon smiled at the two "Eli, there is never a bad time for you" he playfully grabbed him and put him in a choke hold and knuckled his head "Never...a...bad time...at all" he grunted as Eli faught him. However he instantly let him go when D'Heiren mentioned Tesla missing, and possibly hurt. Thor of course stopped two and cocked his head....
"Where do you think she went?" he asked carefully wondering where to start
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

"well...the only place i can think of where she might go is into the forest..." D'Heiren said, trying to think of what her cat would do, "she...she might have gone over toward the other village...she was curious to see what was over there, i think..."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

(i'll wait for Eli to post :0) )
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:21 pm

((kk))
Back to top Go down
Kothen

Kothen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:03 pm

(From somewhere)
~Awww come on Kothen!? Why are you so slow! If we hurry well be there in no time.~ Kacey called down from some where ahead of him.
~Hey! Your built for speed I just have these two slow human legs.~ he took a breath and leaned on a tree with one hand. Kacey flew down on his shoulder as he bent down trying to duck. ~I still cant believe you used to own a wolf for a spirit animal! There self centered animals...~
He stood up almost letting her fall off his shoulder ~Yeah well, he grew up with me. I still cant believe you found me.~ It had only been a few weeks since they'd bonded.
He was trying to remember what had happened during the attack. It was about some girl, then a boy being stronger than the captain, and he remembered being thrown back against a tree stump by water.
~What? Are you still trying to remember what had happened. Look if you really want to change go find a vampire or a werewolf and ask them to change you.~ she laughed with a screach.
~I wish you wouldn't do that. That hurts my ears when your that close.~ he continued walking and saw three people talking. Two really big guys and a girl. He was still a good ways away but saw them talking.
~Well it looks like we found people. Come on don't be shy.~ she said as she pulled a lock of his hair.
~Fine.~ he still wasn't used to talking to people yet, but decided to give it a shot.
He walked aways towards them, just enough to be close but not too close to them.
"Hi, do you know where I can find the villages. I'm looking for a new home." he said to what looked like all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Freight was walking through the forest with his bow drawn and an arrow knocked. After a while of talking he heard a voice talking. He walked into the open in front of the man and looked at in as if he knew the man from somewhere "You seem familiar. have we met?" he said still holding the bow at the ready. Ayla came out and looked at the man as well. ~he does seem familiar...~ she whispered to freight
Back to top Go down
Kothen

Kothen

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Kacey turned her head so that she could see the two strangers though without turning her body around. ~Hey! Watch that arrow or you'll be answering to me!~ She screached and he turned around with his dagger out. Kothen stared up at the face he shook his head, putting a hand to his head.
"Wait a minute......." He squinted his eyes and looked the man up and down. "You! Your the one who attacked the camp that one night!~ He tried to remain steady and calm like he was taught.
Kacey flapped her wings nervously ~Easy Kothen there's too many of them for a fight.~ she warned him. ~I know.~
"I'm not here to fight, I just want to start my life over." He put his dagger away and his hands up he was an honest man if they didn't believe him then he would just leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Trails
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: