Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back Trails

Go down 
+8
Freight
Saron
Sefiroso
Tyler
Illutari
Mika
Arora
Salem
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Back Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 pm

She laughed with victory mockingly.
"toldya." she said
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:46 pm

"So how long would you like to stay here Ty? I mean i dont know when that pow wow starts so..." he asked with a grin
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:53 pm

"we have a few hours." She said, laying in the crook of his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:56 pm

"well then i propose we lay here until we have to go back...its peaceful... and we get to be alone for a while" he said nuzzling her
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:59 pm

she smiled, and curled up close to him.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 am

Samba flew through the sky doing his knightly fly by patrol before the pow wow. He could see Kuruk and Mika caring wood to the pile where they would start the barn fire. His acute hearing picked up whisperers again but when he heard who it was he shook his head and disregarded it. He did not wish to be on bad terms with them any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:14 pm

"hmm... should we start heading back so we can get ready?" he asked gently brushing her hand with his
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm

"ah.. I guess so.." she said stretching.

(iPod)
Back to top Go down
Freight

Freight

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 pm

(ohhh ipod I'll just post tomorrow then...I need to go to bed soon anyway)
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:22 am

(omg a dingo Very Happy)"Well..." he said getting up and holding his hand out to help Tyler up "Let's head back shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:50 pm

(Aweee! Such a cute puppy!!)

she took his hand, feeling at ease, and whistled for zip who was grazing nearly 100 yards away.
"We shall" She said with a smile.

As Zip arroached at a trot, Tyler grabbed the bridle and gently put the bit in her mouth.
She grabbed a handfull of the chestnuts mane and pulled herself up onto the broad back of The mare.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm

(omg...i forgot to post...thought i did XD sorry Ty!)
Sefiroso hopped onto shade and had him walk next to Zip "alright...let's head out then" he said kicking Shade into a canter off to Tylers house
------>Tyler's House
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:20 pm

she smiled and kicked Zip into a quick trot, and she kept up with shade and Sefiroso.
----> Ty's House.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:57 pm

<-----Stable

~Face it, youre lost,~ Tesla said from her seat on D'Heiren's shoulder, ~if you'd just listened to me, this wouldnt have happened.~
~aw, shut up. it's bad enough being lost without your "i told you so"...~ D'Heiren complained.
~how about you start listening to me now? east is that way,~ the cat indicated the direction with her tail.
~but there's no trail that way...i think we should stay on the path...~
~i'm telling you, the beach is that way.~
~fine...here we go. if i get poison ivy, it's your fault.~ with that, D'Heiren turned squarely in the direction Tesla had pointed out and stepped off the path into the woods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Thor trotted through the forest sniffing the tall grass. there had been wolves here. He looked behind him where his master and his friend followed. The ground beneath his pads were soft from the spring rains. It felt as if he could feel the roots grow as he paced back to his owner and then back to where he smelt the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:04 pm

struggling through the woods, D'Heiren tripped over something and fell flat on her face as Tesla jumped clear. "ow!" the girl grabbed her ankle.
~what's the matter?,~ Tesla asked, coming back to rub against her friend's side.
~i hurt my foot...~ D'Heiren explained, trying to get up, but having to lean against a tree as soon as she put weight on her right foot. "ow..." suddenly, she heard something coming nearer.
~sounds like a dog of some kind,~ Tesla said,, ~a loud dog and a quiet human...~
~do you think it could be the revenge?,~ D'Heiren asked, shivvering. her fall had left her wet from the old leaves on the forest floor.
~i dont know...i wish you could run...~ the cat replied.
~me too. you can, if you want to...,~ D'Heiren told her friend.
~and leave you? no way. we'll just stay here together and see who it is.~
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:08 pm

The black shepherd looked up and saw a pretty young lady leaning against a tree. Trevon still a ways behind also saw her. With his hands in his pockets he shyly looked down as he walked closer. The tall grass brushing against his legs as he walked and his shirt hugging his thick arms and chest. His eyes glimmered in the light as he licked his lips and smiled and waived. The black shepherd sat down in front of his master and panted.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm

D'Heiren stared as she saw a handsome man approaching her. he smiled at her, but she still stared for a couple seconds before Tesla gave her a paw-bop on the back of the head.
~smile, you dolt! and wave back!~
D'Heiren came to her senses and managed a smile and wave. "um...hi. my name's D'Heiren, and this is my spirit animal, Tesla. what's your name?" she asked, glancing at the black dog that was with the man and comparing it to her remembered image of Zirean as a wolf. ~its not a wolf...so hes not part of the Revenge?,~ she wondered to Tesla.
~probably not. dont you think anyone in the revenge would have a more...bandity look about them?~ the cat countered ~ask him for help before he goes away.~
the girl said, "i just fell and hurt my foot...will you help me get back to the villiage?"
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Trevon returned the smile with a sideways smirk. Her beauty radiated into his mind and heart as he watched her. Her manurisims were even beautiful. He put two fingers to his mouth and then removed them and shook his head as if to say 'I don't speak'
Thor looked at the cat and tilted his head ~His name is Trevon, I'm Thor~ He panted as his gleaming white teeth showed ~He doesn't speak, and he would be happy to help~
Trevon looked down at his dog and then up at D'Heiren and offered her a hand as he stepped closer to give her balance as he turned around and offered his back to her.
~Where are we going?~ Trevon asked the dog who then asked the cat in return
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:26 pm

Elijah followed a foot or two behind Trevon.
He saw the young woman and smiled lightly, his amber eyes glinting in the sun.
"I'm Eli and This is Trevon." He said, speaking for the two of them.
"And Thor and Athena" He said, gesturing towards the white raccoon and black Shepherd.
"You need some help?" He asked as she hobbled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm

D'Heiren didnt need Tesla's translation or the other man's explanation to know that Trevon was happy to help. she took his hand for a second before he turned, and she climbed onto his back. "yeah," she said to Eli, "i tripped, and i dont know how badly my foot is messed up, but i cant walk."
~we're going back to the villiage,~ Tesla told Thor and Athena, ~the trail is this way. follow me.~ and she turned and bounded back the way she and D'Heiren had come, pausing every now and then to let the humans catch up.
D'Heiren rested her head against the back of Trevon's neck as he carried her. she wondered where he had come from, and if he would stay in Cahoon.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Trevon smiled a white tooth smile as Eli introduced them. His right hand man always there to help. He bumped her up and put his arms under her legs to hold her up and leaned forward a bit as they tread through the grass and around trees towards the village. To them he might have been silent, but in reality to him everything was noisey-his mind was swirling with emotions and thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Eli couldnt help but grin slightly at how Much this young woman already trusted His friend.
All woman loved Trevon, Eli knew, because of his sweet nature and mystery.
"Beautiful cat" he Said, Coming up with an excuse for his ridiculus grin.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:48 pm

~thank you,~ Tesla said, ~youre not so bad looking yourself.~
"her name is Tesla," D'Heiren said, coming out of her reverie for a moment, "and she says thank you."
~your translation is lacking,~ Tesla complained
~it's only lacking the innapropriat part,~ protested D'Heiren, ~it wouldnt be polite for me to repeat that. if you want him to hear, tell it to the raccoon.~ '
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Thor smiled as he panted and shook his head at what the cat said. Thor ran up ahead a ways as they came to the break in the woods. The light shimmered off his coat ~now where?~ he panted ~and how is her foot feeling?~ Trevon asked the dog to remind him of his manners
~Right right~ Thor rolled his eyes ~how's her foot?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Trails   Back Trails - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Trails
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Pastures-
Jump to: