Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Outside Buildings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Sloan walked outside from the library, and saw everyone sitting around chatting. She sighed.
~Same people from the library. I don't think I am welcome...~
~Sloan, shut up and stop saying that! Go introduce youself.~ Takyia yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

...............back trails

Salem and Arora were just a little behind me when I walked up to the stone bench. "Hey guys, back, and on my way about I fished in 2 more." I smiled pointing behind me at Salem and Arora. I then walked over to where Mika sat and grabbed some of the stones around her feet and laid them out in a circle about 20 ft from the three trunk.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:56 pm

"....Family problems." he answered simply, changing the subject, "Are you long time friends with Jarlon?" he looked up when Jarlon came in, "Speak of the devil..." he joked.

(Too lazy to think of another one.)
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Mika heard him grabbing something near her. "What are you doing?" she asked curiously and cocked her head to the side. Mika looked back at Aaden. "Not particularity...I just met him when I came here" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Sloan found a tall oak tree and walked over to it and sat down. She pulled out a book from a small bag she carried and opened it up in the middle, where a feather stuck out. She stuck the feather into her hair and began reading.
~You are such a chicken...~ Takyia said, angerly, at Sloan.
~I don't think anyone here likes me. Look at how they looked at me when I walked up...~ She looked around. No one seemed to notice her. She looked down at herself. She was a tall elf for sure. She had long, dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was extremely thin, but not malnorished. She sighed.
'Not welcomed...' She thought.

Last edited by bancam_20 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"Hey Yall" Salem said playfully, Arora still in his arms. He kissed her forhead and set her down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Mika swung her head towards the sound of Salem's voice. He sounded happy. She hoped another argument wouldn't start.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:02 pm

"I see, just curious." he said and turned to Salem, a subtle frown on his face but it quickly disappeared. "Hello Salem." he said, no emotion in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Nothing could bring Salem down tonight. This was his and arora's night.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 pm

"Well hello there Aaden" He said happily. He wasnt going to let this trouble maker get him down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Mika sensed there was someone there that wasn't talking. She touched Aaden's knee gently "Did..did that girl come out that just arrived?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

"Just gathering rocks!" I proclaimed as I laid them in a circle and placed pincones leaves and bark into the circle. I then grabbed the kettle from the library that I had found and hung it from a stick on two branches. I pulled the kettle again and sprinted to the creek and filled it with water. I hung it up and started a fire. I sat beside Mika and waited for the water to heat up a bit. "So Salem, I'm sure it's nice to see Arora again huh" I then saw Sloan sitting by herself. "Excuse me real quick." I went and sat beside her "everything ok?"
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 pm

(I'm gunna play arora)

"Hello Mika" Said the cheery voice of Arora.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:07 pm

(sorry couldn't get ahold of her)
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 pm

(Dont worry)
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Aaden raised his eyebrows at Salem's mood. He turned toward Mika, "Yes, that's someone from Vandecar, I think." he murmured to her. "And it looks like she's Salem's love interest." he said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Sloan jerked her head up to see Jarlon sitting next to her. She dropped her book and picked it up, closing it.
"Oh yes everything is fine." She said, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Salem smirked at his cockyness. He had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Mika nodded at his explanation and waited. She smiled slightly when he sat next to her and then nodded when he got up to go get sloan. She looked back and up at Arora's voice. "Hi..." she said cautiously. "Ah ok.." she said in response to Aaden.
Back to top Go down
Salem

Salem

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:13 pm

~I'm so happy for you my boy~ said Ki happily. hwe rtail wagged like a pups.
~Thank you Kiowa.~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Mika looked back towards Aaden "what..what about the really newcomer..the one with the..white wolf?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

He nodded...

(not much to say)
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

"Why don't you come sit with us?! I'm getting ready to make a roast" I smiled and put a hand on her knee. "Come on" I nodded in the direction. I then got up and walked back to the kettle and felt the water. It was really hot. I threw in all the onions and several other things. I then took some meat and threw in several chunks.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 pm

"I don't know her, she seems shy though." he replied. "I think she's a new Cahoon villager though. "
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Sloan smiled.
"Alright." She put her book away and followed him. He was very handsome.
~Atleast someone noticed me.~
~Don't get cocky.~
~I wont!~ Sloan rolled her eyes.
She sat down at the edge of the ring of people, afraid that she would do something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: