Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Rhea's house - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Bardon shrugged, hearing what Jarlon told Arya. He walked into the kitchen, sitting down and packing stuff in his bags for his little 'mission' that Jarlon was sending him and Sloan on.
~I don't think I am going to like this....~
~You'll be fine, Bardon.~ Tunani reassured him.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Sloan walked over to Arya and sat down next to her.
"Hey, you doing ok? Looks like you got hurt." She giggled, teasing her friend.
"Nah serisouly, you ok? Anything I can do?" She asked, politly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm

"Can you be with her while I go get her bed roll?" I asked sweetly as I looked into her well defined face. She must have been very talented for my uncle to accept her into training, which in turn made me curious
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Espero walked in. He walked directly to Arya, absolutely ignoring
others. He hopped on the bed and pulled herself into a black bunch of
fur with two bright green eyes, leaning his back to Arya's leg and
purring loudly.

~How are you feeling?~ he asked.

~Fine - and you are not concerned at all?~ Arya smirked.

~Jarlon is looking after you, I can see. Why should I?~

~Yeah...~ Arya smiled a bit.

"Oh thanks Dani I'll be fine no need for anything" she smiled. She nodded slightly at Jarlon's question.
"Yeah, whatever" she tried to smile a little.
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 pm

"Thanks Sloan I'm fine" she smiled up at her and felt glad she was there.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm

"Sure." she smiled, "I'll tell you if anything happens." she said and walked over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Sloan smiled at her friend.
"Alright. I'll be packing my stuff if you need me." She patted her friend's arm and walked over to her bags, packing.
~She seems fine.~ Sloan told Takyia.
~She is, trust me. Right now, you have to get youre stuff together.~ Takyia smiled her wolf like smile and helped her owner.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:45 pm

Bardon stood up and walked over to the door, walking out it. He decided to leave the comotion and take a walk, to the forest to get some fresh air.

------------forest
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Arya smiled at Sloan a bit sadly. She didn't wanted to see her leave, not so soon...
Her eyes hurt a bit, so she closed them and
soon her breathing was in calm rhythm again. She had been learning
fighting for years and part of the trainings had been steady breathing.
Soon she was in state between sleep and awake. She felt everything
around her, but her body was relaxed and breathing deep.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm

I came back from Arya's cabin with all her stuff under my arm. I backed into the door and was finally able to open it. I grinned as I walked in with two arms full of stuff. "Alright here you go" I walked over to where Rhea slept and unrolled her matt and laid everything out. She looked half asleep so I didn't bother her, besides I didn't want to move her till I knew her back wasn't in worse condition than I anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Danielle had sat down on a chair next to the bed and was watching, her head leaning on her hand and her legs crossed, Arya. She looked up when Jarlon came in and she smiled at him a little, "Took you long enough." she teased half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 pm

I looked at her well formed legs as my eyes wondered up. I smiled at her too and then blushed "Ya umm...got side tracked" I lied and sat down at the table as well finally able to take a breath. I got a bit chilli and rubbed my bare chest. I got up and walked to my bag and threw on a shirt and came and sat backd own.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Sh stretched and shifted, leaning back on the backrest and crossed her arms. "So, how did you end up here?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:45 pm

"erm....long story really. But you know my history bettern than anyone so I spose I can fill you in a little. "Someone found out about who I truely was. Found out that I was both Altair and Jarlon so Ilaturi sent me out on a secret mission, although it wasn't me he sent it was one of the other men. He sent me out after him to make him a target and make sure he died. I took him out and then went into hiding. Master Ilaturi found out about this place, out in the middle of no where with no inhabitants, so he thought." I shrugged "So i'm sitting here waiting for him to come and fetch me" I pointed at my side where a brand sat "This is how he knows it's really me." It was the brand of Ilaturi, only his best assasins got it. "Only 3 men have it. Him, myself and his son....." I paused to see if there was anything else she wanted to know when Imatari came up and put her huge head on my lap. I rubbed her ear as she purred
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm

"Wow, I'll have to fight you sometime, see what all the fuss is about." she joked kicked him playfully in the thigh. "Halt found me in a fight with one of the village boys." she chuckled at the memory, "I couldn't really control my temper then and I got mad at him and ended up in a fist fight with him, I was kind of a tomboy...and well Halt found us and broke it up." she took a breath, "he pulled me away and I thought I was going to get in major trouble but he ended up telling me to take a wooden sword and having a little playfight with him." she sighed happily, "You don't know how confused I was."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 pm

"I'll take you up on that, although I don't like fighting girls, I do think they are more talented then men" I playfully grabbed her foot as she kicked me in the thigh. I put her foot on my lap "foot rub?" I asked shyly. "I could see the temper thing....and that sounds like Halt. He thought people fighting was histerical. The funny thing is that he was the close minded one out of us." I shrugged "But I would love to see what skills you have"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm

"Hmm, that'll be one interesting fight." she said thoughtfully and she slid toward him on the chair when he took her foot, "Er...sure, if you want to." she said a little awkwardly. "I would love to see the skills you have too, to have gotten that brand..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm

I grinned as she scooted closer. I unlaced her shoe and took it off as I began to gently rub her foot with cirular motions on the pressure points on her feet. "Well Halt and my father taught me everything they knew and I learned it quicker than they could teach it so that's when Ilaturi found out about me and came and got me. I don't know if I could out smart you but I do have the bruit force and stealth skills." I said while looking at only her foot.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:27 pm

"I didn't know any tactics or anything when Halt found me, but he found me younger then you were. My fighting is based more on speed and agility rather then force." she and her shoulders relaxed a little with the foot rub. "I had so many problems with not analyzing the opponent enough and just charging..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 pm

"well I've been learning since I was a small child but wasn't 'actually' started till I was 5" I patted my leg for her to put up her other foot. "Yes, all those atributes are important. Some just excel better in others. Sounds like we'd make a good team. I lack in your strengths and sounds visa versa" I finally looked up at her eyes. "not hurting you am I" I asked lifting her foot a little
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 pm

She put her foot down and let him take the other one, "You know what they say, opposites attract." she said and rethought the words and blushed a little. "No, it's nice actually." she said quickly and smiled when he looked up, being able to see those deep blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:39 pm

I blushed deeply as I realized what she said. "Good i'm glad it feels good" I smiled as I finished her other foot and rubbed her calfs a little "shoulder rub too?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:50 pm

She scooted back shyly, "Um...maybe later." she said and changed the subject "What's the most dangerous mission you've had?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm

"Most dangerous?" I put my finger to my lips where the scar rested on the right side of my lips "Well....does Duke Leon ring a bell?" I cocked an eyebrow at her "Well as you may remember he was a powerful, rich and persuasive man. He had a large army formed beneath him that was hidden from the king. The king came to Ilutari and asked for his 'assitance'. Of course Ilutari himself has retired from the buisness so he sent me in his place. I went and took the mission. when I got there several hundred men were waiting. One of our creeds is that we do not kill innocent people unless there is no other way. I climbed the large tower of his home and snuck through the palace to find him in bed with one of his maids. I killed him in his sleep but awoke her with a blood curdeling scream before I could cover her mouth. She looked deep into my eyes with an almost thankfull look. Confused I ran and lept out of the window right into the arms of his 100 soldiers that were waiting for me. It was stupid to just leap out like that but there were people behind me trying to burst through the door. I watched his maiden run to the window. She put her hands to her mouth as a tear ran down her face as they carried me away beating me. She was ripped from the window and then pushed out and fell to her death. I ripped free and ran to her side. They all came after me and I made a run for it." I folled the path of the scar on my lips as a tear formed in my eye but it did not break it's barrier. I rubbed my eye as in tired. "I think I'm gonna go for a late night walk. wanna join me?" I asked as I got up
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:03 pm

"Wow, I don't think i could top that..." she said thoughtfully and looked up when he asked her, "Hmm? Oh, I'd love to." she said and stood up after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next