Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Whisper chuckled slightly ~They aren't that sharp~ Then she looked at his claws ~Those are~ she gulped. ~You...you wouldn't drop me? Or close your claws to much?~ she swallowed looking at the claws again and then the sheer size of the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

He had to laugh at her face ~These?~ He asked and flexed them into the dirt ~These are fine weapons of war, but if I can safely carry a baby with these, I think I can handle a scared cat. Besides after a few minutes you won't even notice.~ he shruged and crossed his front legs again
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Whisper looked skeptical. ~I resent that~ she said to his remark about a scared cat. ~I'm just as brave as you...just more..cautious~ she coughed. ~One has to be when one doesn't wieght several tons~ she laughed slightly. She sniffed his claws and backed up again. ~You ever done this before?~ she asked
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm

~Ok, not scared over cautious, can't say i don't admire you for standing up towards me despite me being a fire breathing 2 ton dragon. And yes I have done this before, several times actually, I catch flying soldi....people from the sky~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Whisper smiled slightly ~No one said us cougars are always the smartest bunch~ she chuckled. She looked back at his claws and took a deep breath. ~Ok...just don't forget i'm in them ok? Oh...how we gonna get this home if I'm in your claws?~ she asked looking over at the fresh meat ~would be a shame for it to go to waste..and you haven't eaten any yet..~
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Samba looked down and picked up one leg then the other. ~Cougar in one....dear in the other....oh and look at that...~ He looked behind him ~Two more...think we are good~ he winked and got up and flexed ~Ready?~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:21 pm

~Um..Ok~ she nodded but her tail still swished nervously. Her eyes were still a little big looking at the size of his claws. "So ah..what do I do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Samba got up as the ground shook a bit. He walked up to the elk and Whisper and sat on his hind end and picked up the elk and with the other grabbed whisper. ~Enjoy~ he said as he pushed with his hind legs and burst into the sky and soared over the trees and into the clouds. With every heavy heave of his winds his body would float up and down.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Whisper nodded "righhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht" she said as they lifted off the ground. She looked down and her tail whipped slightly. She looked up and saw Samba give her a slight wink. She swallowed and tried to relax. She let her body go limp and just enjoy the ride. It was beautiful. The wind in her face felt great. On the way back to the town she saw Mika walking back towards Saron. She waved and grinned and then spit the bugs out of her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Samba twisted his head a bit to make sure she was ok. ~Oh ya keep your mouth shut if you can help it~ he mentioned and heaved up again and then swooped to the right and folded one wing to make a sharp turn to the right as they came closer to the town. He circled it several times ~ready to land?~ he asked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:41 pm

~Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ she said and then coughed again ~ack that was a big bug. I'll try and remember that.~ she watched and then waved to Saron as well in her own way. ~Hmm um sure...how do we do that without squishing me?~ she asked
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

I looked up as I saw a large shadow that could only be Samba "Whisper?" I shouted
~Ok, i will circle and do a low swoop to the ground, I'll drop you but be sure to run out of it otherwise you'll tumble, and that might hurt. I'll swoop by a second time and drop the elk~ I looked down to make sure she got it
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Whisper nodded ~Run out of it..right~ she nodded to show she understood. They circled low and just as she felt his claws loosening she got her feet in motion. They felt the ground closing and her automatic responses kicked in telling her how to land. She ran out of it and then slid to a stop. She watched as he swooped again and dropped the elk. She ran over and dragged it out of the way with all her strength so he had a large place to land. As he landed she looked over where Mika was walking up and then at Saron. She looked back at Samba. She trotted over to Saron and rubbed up against his legs before trotting over to Samba ~That was awesome!~ she exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm

I was completely taken by surprise as Whisper came over and rubbed against my leg. I lowered my hand and ran it over her head and smiled.
Samba landed and walked out of it himself and smiled ~Glad you enjoyed it. wasn't as scary as you thought?~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:56 pm

~Didn't say that~ she laughed ~but it was still awesome. your lucky you get to do it everyday~ she said envious
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Mika walked up and smiled. "Glad she worked things out" she smiled and rested a hand on her belly. She smiled at Saron's surprised look.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 pm

~Yes, she came and apologized~ Samba relayed to me. ~She was very humble about it. I was surprised too~ he said knowing What I was going to say.
I looked over at Mika and just smiled and shrugged.
~I am pretty lucky~ He agreed
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Whisper looked back at Mika ~Look what Samba caught. I caught a rabbit but ah he ate it~ she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 pm

~If you want to call it eating~ He grinned ~I can get another if you wish to have some elk instead of beef all the time, although that's mouth watering as well.~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Mika smiled ~Well I am sure we will enjoy the elk as a change, although I must admit I have grown a liking for beef.~ She looked at Saron "I think they worked it out" she half-whispered and winked.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 pm

"Yes I think so" I whispered back and laughed "Have you checked on the cows yet for calves?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Mika chuckled and smiled at being able to laugh with him again. "Nope..although since there isn't any older bulls in there there shouldn't be any new calves" she grinned. "Unless the 8-9 month old we caught learned some things real quick. Shall we go look?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

"Oh" I said embarrassed "Don't think they were bred on the way out of the range lands?" I shrugged trying to make what i said sense.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Mika smiled and gave him a light one armed hug. "Possible, you never know about those roaming bulls do you?" she asked a little playfully. Then she chuckled and turned and started walking towards the cattle pasture. She walked backwards to see if he was coming.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:01 pm

"Ya gotta watch out for those bulls" I laughed as I followed her "watch where you're walking there, you might trip" I shook my head and jogged up beside her "So are you excited, not much longer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next