Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Range land

Go down 
+2
MohawkWolf
Mika
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Range land - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Mika blinked and looked at him. Part of her just wanted to kiss him and the other part wanted to scream at him. Why was life so confusing. "Nothing" she said coldly, but her eyes said something different. Her eyes held the same message they had nights before. The message of 'show me'
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Her eyes shifted and then I couldn't help myself anymore. Her eyes were pleading and so was my heart. Together they were one. I leaned in and kissed her. quickly letting go of her hands I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight to me. My other hand went to her head as I held her close and kissed her. I wasn't sure if she was going to push me away and slap me or not. I then pulled away and looked her into the eyes, searching for the words that were tumbling in her head. My eyes darted.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 pm

"Wha" the rest was lost as he kissed her and held her tight. She wiggled her arms free to slap him but her heart and resolve melted as he continued to kiss her. As the kiss broke she blinked and tried to slow her breathing and heart. "That wasn't a good idea" she said in a dangerously quiet voice. But before she knew what she was going her arms wrapped his neck and head and pulled him towards her kissing him and holding him tight. "We shouldn't...." muffled by kissing "do this" she got out in between kisses. "i'm " she gave him another passionate kiss "supposed to be" he started kissing along her neck "angry at you" she breathed as she stretched her neck back and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Fear momenterly filled my eyes. Not the fear of what she was going to do to me, but more of loosing her forever. The first women I had ever loved. A smile however was soon plastered on my face as she leaned in to kiss me. As she tried to talk I trailed my kisses along her neck giving her a moment to say what she needed to. I ran my hands along her back slowly. I then stepped away. "sorry....you are probebly right"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Mika shivered as she felt his hand on her back then he drew back. "no" she said quickly and pulled him closer again. "I don't care" she said trailing her hand along his cheek and kissing him passionately again.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

I broke away again but this time stopping and resting my forhead on hers. "What is it with you, everytime I see you all I want to do is be close to you, know everything about you." From the corner of my I eye I noticed the fire beginning to dwindle. I gave her a quick kiss. "Hold on" I turned away as my large cloak blew around me for a moment as I spun around. I bent over and pushed the logs around a bit causing the flames to rise. I then looked around...."Why don't i set up our shelter...before snow starts falling again, or would you like to find a cave?" I asked looking up at her who was standing there watching me. I just smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Mika smiled slightly and shrugged "I don't know..I'm a mystery?" she chuckled She looked around and then watched him again. "Hmm do you know of any caves? It would be quicker and we need to get under shelter and warm before the weather sets in..." she said with slight smile. She glanced up at the dark clouds blocking out evening sky.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 pm

"umm, well, we need a cliff and rocks to have a cave" he said in a smart @$$ fassion. "I think I remember one being over there, I hunted stag when i first got here, that was a good look out. Should we try and find it?" I put out the fire quickly, which wasn't hard to do with the temperature and we mounted up and headed for the cave. Finally we found one, it wasn't the one I was in but none the less it was a cave. I threw a fireball in to ensure it was safe, nothing came running out in fear so I crawled in first. "it's safe" I said as I stepped out."Lets tie the horses up over here. I'll hobble Beauty so he doesn't get any funny ideas. I brough two large blankets we can cover them with." I said as I pulled two tightly rolled blankets out of my back. We tied them up and then stepped inside the cave. I threw out my bed roll and several blankets while Mika started the fire. I then took my cloak off and sat down resting on my bed roll. I gave her a cute smirk as I watched her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Mika rolled her eyes "Ok smart guy, lets go" she mounted up as well and they rode till they found the cave. She nodded and helped him with the horses. She was kneeling getting the fire go when she turned and saw him watching her. She looked at him and smiled. Her hair hanging to the side slightly. Suddenly she got a grin and leaned forward and started crawling towards him on her hands and knees. She stopped mere inches from him and gave him a peck on the lips. "Whatcha watching?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 pm

I smirked and raised my eyebrows as she crawled towards me. "Oh you know....the fire" I said looking around her a bit
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 pm

"the fire? oh I see" she grinned "now we just have to wait for it to grow hotter so it will warm up the cave" she said with a funny smile
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:16 pm

I moved back onto both elbows to where I was face to face with her again "Wait on the fire to heat things up huh.....I'm sure we can take care of that" I smiled at her and kissed her forhead. "that is if you aren't mad at me anymore" I watched her eyes to how they would react
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:19 pm

"Oh really? How would we do that?" she asked playfully. Her eyes darted slightly "hmm I don't know..am I mad at you?" she asked as brought her lips close enough to kiss but instead just brushed his lips and blew on them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:26 pm

I went in to gently kiss her when she blew on my lips. I sighed and then went in to kiss here again but this time pulled back instead leaving a tiny peck on her upper lip. I looked at her and laughed. I then went in and kissed her harder putting up one hand to her cheek and neck.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:30 pm

Mika giggled put then leaned forward a bit as he pulled back. She grinned kissed him as he kissed her. She put on hand at the small of his neck and kissed him back. Then with only one hand supporting her she lost balance and ended up on her back right next to him sitting there. She looked up at him and blinked before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 pm

I laughed with her as she fell next to me. I then shifted to where I was laying on my side and just watched her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Mika watched him shift and smiled. She brought her hands up and rested them under her head. "What?" she asked after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:37 pm

"Oh, just admiring you" I admited. Watching the fire dance off her face. I ran my hand down her face and her stomach before I started kissing her agin
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:44 pm

"Oh" Mika smiled and blushed slightly. She closed her eyes with pleasure as he ran his hand down her face and stomach and then opened them briefly before closing them as he started to kiss her. She kissed him back passionately brought her hands up and ran them up under one side of his shirt. She smiled as they kissed and she worked her other arm underneath his other side before quickly pulling him over on top of her. She giggled and kissed him in short teasing kisses.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 am

A deep chuckle escaped me as she pulled me over, attempted to anyway. I moved over and pulled the blanket over us. Kissing her neck and collor bone things started to warm up, literaly. I put my weight one one of my hands by her shoulder and with other reached behind me and pulled my shirt over my head from behind exposing my bare torso. He smiled and looked down at his chest as her eyes wandered. "what?" I asked refering to the goofy smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 am

Mika's breathing increased as he kissed along her neck and collar bone. As he took off his shirt her eyes wandered. She smiled as he asked what she was smiling about. "Just admiring" she laughed and took the opportunity to undo the lacing holding her shirt together. She then reached her neck up and started kissing him again, trailing the kisses along his cheek bone and then nibbling on his ear as her hands started to wander his bare back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 am

As she unlaced her top I helped her a bit and then lowered myself back down. Nothing but skin seperated us now. I was surprised at how it felt. Everything inside me jumped, butterfly's filled every corner of my stomach. My heart was pounding hard than the time I assasinated a King. I sighed and closed my eyes as she nibbled my ear. I couldn't stop smiling. Turning my head I began to kiss her again feeling my skin tingle as it rubbed against hers. With hips pushed together everything seemed right.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 am

Mika's skin tingled as it touched his. She had never done this in love before. It felt amazing. No fear, no instinct to flee. It all felt so right, so perfect. All she could think of was being closer to him. 'closer..closer' she continued kissing him but her hands wandered down to her belt and undid it. She kissed him in short teasing kisses again as her hands fumbled and tried to push down her pants.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 am

I helped her and then did the same. soon we were laying skin to skin. things were really getting hot now. I sighed with pleasure and gave into temptation. at first the thought of putting her into fear ran through my mind. Because of what happened to her, but she gave no sign of it, so i let it slip away just as the night did.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:22 am

Mika smiled as he helped her and then their skin totally touched. She shivered slightly with pleasure as she kissed him again and pulled her legs up around his waist, pulling him closer to her, urging him on. She gave in with him arching her back towards him. Time seemed to slow as they enjoyed this moment. Finally her eyes started to flutter shut while still holding onto him as sleep started to invade her brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Range land   Range land - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Range land
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: