Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jarlon's home

Go down 
+2
Mika
Illutari
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jarlon's home - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:43 pm

"Oh," Rhea replied, quietly. Rhea frowned and began to fidgit, staring at her lap and weaving her fingers together. it had been quiet for a while and the Rhea rubbed her temple and sighed. Rhea hated silence.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:17 pm

The silence was getting on Rhea's nerves but she didn't know what to say. Rhea began to untangle her hair but she was so upset about upsetting Jarlon she couldn't focus and get ended up pulling strangs of hair out of her head.
Rhea shook her head and sighed,
"I think I'm going to call it a night," Rhea said, Her voice was strain at how close to tears she was. Zaric whinned from her ankles and Rhea hoped someone would say something before she left.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 pm

I looked up at Rhea and got up. I put my arms around her "Goodnight, be careful. Would you like me to walk you home?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:22 pm

"I wouldn't mind that," Rhea smiled, but it wasn't her normal smile she was still upset about what had happened before and he smiled was somewhat dimmer. Almost Foreign.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:26 pm

"Danielle" I turned around "You can crash here if you'd like. I'm going to walk Rhea home and then go for a walk myself, need some of that rain time i think" I smiled I then turned back to Rhea. "ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm

"Yeah," Rhea replied.

-----------------> Rhea's house
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:29 pm

"Awesome" I smiled and wrapped an arm around her to keep her warm

...............Rheas hosue
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 pm

She gave him a sad smile as he walked off, she wasn't going to sleep here again, she wanted to go out in the tree's for a while, even if it wasn't raining. She disappeared into the trees a few minutes after he left, thinking about why they'd all went sad.

--Eventually Rhea's House-->
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Bardon watched every and stood, not telling them where he was going.
~Let's go wander the fields. Bound to be something there.~
~I don't want you to be down, Bardon.~ Tunani said, concerned.
~I know, but I want to take a walk to figure out everything....~ He began walking to the edge of the forest, stopping for a second before continuing.

-------------Fields of vandecar
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

.................forest
now going to warehouse
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:44 pm

------------------warehouse

Bardon sprinted after Jarlon, having trouble keeping the cloak over his shoulders. Tunani ran with him, sometimes falling face first into the snow.
~This is rediculous.~ He grumbled.

They reached Jarlon's home and Bardon helped start a fire, curling up in front of it.
"Thanks." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:49 pm

.......................Warehouse

Bardon and I burst through the door with Imatari and Tunani close behind. I slammed the door shut and went to the fireplace. I threw him one of my old winter cloaks. As an assasin I spent alot of time outside. This cloak helped me stay warm while it absorbed any sweat that may presperate. "Here put this on" I said as I threw it at him and then went to the fire place to start a fire.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:02 pm

--Warehouse-->

"How does it get this cold when it's not even fall?!?" Danielle asked incredulously, not particularly of anyone. She sat behind Bardon, on one of the chairs and watched Jarlon start the fire.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:07 pm

I sat infront of the fire and rubbed my hands together. As they began to glow red I blew on them gently causing little sparks to fall into the loose bark and soon catching fire. "I wish i could tell you" I chuckled before turning around
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:15 pm

"Hope it doesn't get any worse, a lot of the buildings could cave in or worse if too much snow fell on it. Rhea and I were talking about getting the repairs down on her house soon." she watched Bardon curl up in front of the fire like a house cat and her eyebrows went up, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:18 pm

I also watched Bardon curl up and looked back at Danielle with a huge grin, trying not to laugh. "Ya I was thinking about getting all the houses fixed as soon as possible. I met with Mika last night in the forest and we spoke about getting some people over to help us get the warehouse ready for the horses, maybe they will be willing to help us fix the houses as well. It's hard to do alone" I admited
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"Yeah, what with them having people pouring in like nobody's business." she replied, looking up at him, "Aren't you going to sit?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:30 pm

----------Forest------->

Whisper came bounding through the snow and she slid up to the door. She scratched on it and waited.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:34 pm

"Ya I spose I could do that huh." I said as I was getting up, I then heard scratching at the door. I looked around all our spirit animals were in. I went to the door and opened it. "Whisper?" I looked at her "Everything ok?" Why else would she be here? I asked myself
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Whisper nodded and looked and Imatari ~Mika wanted to make sure everyone was ok in Vandecar~ Whisper explained.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 pm

It took Danielle a couple seconds to remember that Whisper was Mika's spirit animal, she'd only seen Mika a couple times. Alec shook, partly from trying to get the snow off, partly from instinctive fear of Whisper. ~Why is everyone here so big?~ he groaned. Danielle ignored him, turning toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Imatari perked up and looked at Jarlon and reitterated what Whisper said. ~Yes everything is fine, Bardon, of course, was out a little to long last night.~ Isaid looking back at Bardon by the fireplace ~how about Cahoon, how's mika?~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Whisper nodded and listened ~Mika is fine, the snow is just starting to fall in Cahoon. She told everyone to stay inside there.~ Whisper shook the rest of the snow off. ~She was wondering when you wanted to go on the hunt. Today is out, but we still need to get the meat in~ Whisper relayed to Imatari. Whisper then looked at Alec and smiled a big cat smiled. ~Why are you scared of me?~ She asked him
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 pm

~Fair,~ I said to imatari ~As soon as the snow stops falling, We can't take any risks. We might have to get together sooner than expected, we can't run the risk of loosing our animals, but then we have the problem of food. I will start haying again tomorrow right away~ I thought hard about all that needed to be done as soon as possible now
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Whisper nodded ~Do you need help with the haying? Except for sureing up the houses there isn't much we can do in Cahoon to prepare for winter..~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarlon's home   Jarlon's home - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarlon's home
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next