Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach

Go down 
+9
Laohu
Freight
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Illutari
Saron
Tyler
Kuruk
Mika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Sefiroso sat with Lux in the shadows watching the rest of them having fun and smiling ~why don't you join them?~ lux asked him
~there is no reason for me to. I'll let them have fun and forget of thier troubles, but I shall keep watch. anyway nothing of importance as really happened quite yet.~ he replied with a smile as he watched the others
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Shaira almost jumped when she heard somebody move in the darkness. She turned around and saw Sefiroso sitting alone in the shadows, white fox beside him.
"Well hi there" she said with a smile, walking closer.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:13 pm

"Hello Shaira. How are you doing?" he asked as he smiled and petted Lux

~hmm... do I look like a dog to you?~

~umm actually a little bit... you kind of do Lux~
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:17 pm

"I'm great.. what about you?" Shaira asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:25 pm

"I am...fine I guess. Any idea when the fun will begin?" he asked casually glancing at Shaira
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Shaira shrugged "Nope... well, soon i guess, they are already on horses"
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:32 pm

"ahh that they are. I hope it begins soon." he said with a sigh "just sitting here ain't any fun!" he said as he laughed
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Trigger picked up an almost piof trot as they slowly trotted to the bon fire. Not even noticing the flames that danced around them. The drum beat picked up and Kuruk let out his voice into a loud indian call. It lowered into a song as he slipped off of Trigger and he danced off to the side and stood alert waiting. Kuruk bent over a bit danced lifting his feet high jingling the bells around his legs. He looked at Mika and smiled a big broad smile as the dance naturally took over
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:59 am

"Hm yeah" Shaira agreed, almost not hearing his voice. She tried to hide wide smile what spread across her face as she saw Kuruk smiling too.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Mika grinned as Kuruk slid off his horse and started into the native dances. How she had missed them. She had forgotten how much. She to slid of Koda as the mare then snorted and trotted back over to her foal Dancer. Mika gave a low native call and soon joined in the dance with Kuruk. Soon she began to dance a story with him. Her a huntress with a spear. The huntress came across a bear, Kuruk. She moved her hands as if they held a spear and jabbed the imaginary weapon in his direction before dancing backwards again as if running in fear.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Kuruk crowtched lower softening the beat of his feet and then they got stronger and louder and quicker as he rose up from crotching lower standing tall and broad as his feet pounded the ground as they danced. His dark chest bouncing against the hard thumps in the sand. He raised one arm and then another as if to attack mika but keeping a safe distance. Trigger then lept through the flames as he was trained to back home and came between mika and kuruk prancing in place and then nuzzled the angered bear. The beat of kuruk's feet softened in noise but not in beat. Sweat was forming in his body as the spirited horse calmed the angered soul of the bear. Trigger trotted off behind kuruk, looked back and as if satisfied with his work trotted back to the waters edge. Kuruk danced closer to mika, not to close though allowing their fringes to move with the rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Mika watched with a growing respect as the horse left over the flames and calmed the "bear" she grinned as he came closer again. She acted as if throwing down her spear and facing the bear hand to paw. But then her hands she curled her fingers as if they were puma's claws. The "puma" swatted towards the bear. Advancing on him then retreating once more, her tassels and fringe swaying smoothly with the beat of the drums.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:01 am

As Mika and Kuruk danced the stories, the night seemed to fade as the waves beat against the beach. Food was eaten, dancers danced, a little wine was imbibed. As the embers withered people started to wander home. Mika yawned, she needed to check on Jason. She quietly got up and kissed Saron softly before starting to walk home with a yawn and a bit of cloudy mind. Maybe she shouldn't have had that little bit of wine. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:39 pm

----from outside buildings

D'Heiren kept her head up, taking in as much as she could of the beautiful sights, and trying to memorize the way down to the beach so she wouldnt get lost again if she wanted to come back alone once her foot had healed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Trevon

Trevon

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Admiring the scenery and the vast openess of the ocean Trevon stopped and turned around "where did they go?" He asked and walked over to where the beach rose up and gently set her down. "Pretty out here" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:33 am

"yes, it is," D'Heiren agreed. "i'd guess Eli and Shaira dont feel like being with other people right now." she flicked her fingers at the sand, and a small flame appeared in her hand. "this is why i was headed here the other day," she explained, "i wanted to practice." as she concentrated on the fire, it grew, and swirled up around her wrist without burning her or her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 am

"I guess not...that's alright...neither do I" He said as he sat down beside her "Impressive...." He said as he concentrated on his hand and did the same...."This is just crazy" His eyes shifted and inevitably landed on her. Staring he smiled and then cleared his throat as he looked away.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 am

D'Heiren smiled as she looked up- right into Trevon's eyes. he coughed nervously and looked away, and she had to fight to keep her smile from becoming a grin. it's almost like he's afraid of me, she thought, highly amused by this. she sent a jet of flame toward the water, but it fell short, so she tried again. after several tries, she gave up on keeping the fire connected to her hand, and just threw some of it like a ball. it landed in the water with a hiss, creating a cloud of steam that made rainbows in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Trevon leaned back on his hands as they sat in the sand. The wind blew through the his shirt caressing his toned body. He watched amused as she threw fire at the water, missing, then she hit it with a fire ball and it hissed angered as the sea ate it up. Looking over the horizon his natural self kicked in, not saying a word. Enjoying the silence of the water hitting the shore as it pushed into the earth. The seagulls that flew up above sang to their mates. The smile on his face couldn't get any bigger as he sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:16 pm

as she lay on her side in the sand, D'Heiren looked up at the seagulls too. she and Trevon sat so quiet and still that a few sandpipers came near, peeping their reedy songs. D'Heiren gasped softly when she saw a mother sandpiper and her 5 little chicks come running over the sand. she bit her lip to keep from making a noise; they were that cute. she let the fire in her hand burn all the while. a cloud swept over the sun for a moment. D'Heiren shivered, and the birds flew away, but then the cloud was gone. curiously, she picked up a handful of sand and stared hard at it until the flames in her hand grew white and the sand melted, dripping through her fingers and hardening into pieces of greenish glass. but D'Heiren wasnt paying attention to the glass, she was watching the flames change color from orange to blue to white. on a whim, she tried to change the color of the flames, and managed to turn them green. she smiled proudly up at Trevon. look at what i can do! her eyes sang out, childlike in their enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:12 pm

The Sandpipers dashed across the sand as silence over came them. She shivered and he about put his arm around her but she brought up a flame that made him hold his distance. The flame changed colors and he watched amazed. staring at her hand he looked up at her and nodded as if to say Wow He wanted so much to be closer to her
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 am

tiring of practice, D'Heiren put out the fire on her hand. she picked up the now-cooled droplets of glass and placed them on her palm, studying them. she smiled up at Trevon, moving a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:04 am

"Nice" He said with a dimpled smile and picked up one of the pieces of glass and examined it. "Can I keep it?" He asked her as he spun it around between his fingers. As she moved closer he put his arm just behind her so she could sit in the crook of his arm and shoulder. "Why did it take so long to find you?" He asked "You know....I searched every day for 5 years 2 months and 24 days"
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 am

"sure, you can keep it," D'Heiren said, leaning back and resting her head on his shoulder. she smiled sadly when he recited the length of time he'd been searching for her, down to the very day. "i never stayed in one place long," she said quietly, "there werent many ways i could make money, but i was fairly good at martial arts, so the dojos would take me in for a while, usually just until it became apparent that i couldnt get a job because no one would hire me. someone would suggest that i take a room in the red-light district, and then i'd leave town. apparently, it was "common knowledge" that a girl traveling alone, as i did, who dyed her hair, as everyone assumed i did, was selling her body for a living. when i was 18, i went back to my hometown to collect the money my parents had left me, then left Japan entirely. after that, i stayed away from cities and towns as much as possible. one day, i came across a small dojo in the woods. that's where i found Tesla. i stayed there for a year, and learned everything i could. then my first master found me. apparently, my parents had an agreement with him to take care of me until i was 18, and part of my money was due to him. i paid him, but he still wanted me to go back with him, so i ran again. i had just enough money to make it here."
Back to top Go down
Trevon

Trevon

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:37 pm

"Well he'll never find you here" He said wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close "No one will ever harm you as long as I am around" He was no mere inches from her face. His eyes darted from her lips to her eyes. He closed them and with one hand on her cheek and jaw he pressed his lips against her soft luscious ones. Just as quickly he pulled back and coughed and cleared his through "ssorry" he stuttered , "Not sure what came over me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach   Beach - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Dock-
Jump to: