Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Village Market

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Village Market - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:15 pm

He looked up surprised at the mention of Tyler.
"Probably just keep them in hte barn till she gets back." He said thinking about how the barn was nearly finished, just needed a couple boards.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"Ya I guess..you really think she will come back?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 pm

"yeah! I think she'll come back. I hope she does. I don't like that guy Stark very much..." He said caustiouly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm

"Ya that is what I am worried about...I hope she wasn't walking into a trap." Ronan sighed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 pm

He bit his lip and thought about that.
'Good thing it isn't Arya.' He thought, releaved.
"Stark just didn't seem...trustworthy..." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

"I know..I didn't trust him..Mika didn't either. I could tell. Have you heard anything about these..these eagles? I heard a drunk blabbering on about them once I think..now that I think about it. I never saw him again" Ronan shivered and nailed another piece in place.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

"Nope never heard of them. They didn't seem like a band of...of people looking to kill the Revenge. They just seemed....strange to me." He shrugged and began nailing some wood together.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm

"Strange indeed. Well they aren't coming anywhere near Rhea" he said resolutely.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"And they certanly aren't going anywhere near Arya. I'll kill them all if they even attempt laying one finger on her." He said, almost protectivly.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Ronan nodded "And if I know Saron..they won't be laying a finger on Mika either..not that she needs protecting" Ronan whistled and shook his head. "Hmm that leaves Dachelle and Danielle unprotected, ah and rial..but I think Saron will watch out for her. Wanna make a pact? We'll protect them till they have someone to look out for them?" he asked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:42 pm

He grinned at the idea.
"Yeah sounds good. If anyone gets near any of the people in this village, especially the women, I'll have their heads." He said, thinking about the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"You and me both" Ronan nodded "And we'll have thier entrails if they touch Rhea, Arya or if somehow they touch Mika or that baby of hers. I'll do more than kill them." He sneered "Oh ya..and don't forget Kai..she needs someone to look out for her to" he said his voice softening again.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 pm

"Yeah. I wont take their bullcrap any day. Can't stand men who take women as they please. I just don't go for that." He said, shaking as if a chill had crawled up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:53 pm

"Ya I know...God help any man that I hear touches my sisters back home. He is going to wish he was dead a long long time ago" Ronan growled. Suddenly he heard himself and sighed. He shook his head and started carving again. He hated violence..why was he acting like this? Was it his love and protectiveness for Rhea?
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 am

"Hey you alright? You sound...erm...I don't know. You just sound like they're here and...yeah." He shrugged and hammered his finger while nailing pieces together.
"Ah! Fffffffffudge!" He screamed, looking at his purple finger.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 am

Ronan sighed "Ya..I'm ok..I just I hate violence from watching my father get beat to death..but here I am swearing to rip anyone apart that harms the people I love....I'm just...confused I guess" he sighed. He looked up when Malek screamed. He sighed "maybe working with tools isn't your thing." he chuckled slightly and went outside and wrapped an icicle in a scarf and put it on his finger. "Here try that" he shook his head chuckling.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:49 am

He gratefully took the scarf and put it on his finger, sighing with relief.
"Yeah I'm not that handy with tools. I can't even walk straight." He laughed.
"I think it was right before fall, me and Rhea were walking and talking, because she was worried about your guys' relationship, and I walked into a stream to cool off my feet and I fell in it, taking Rhea down with me. That's how clumsy I am." He laughed.
"The first day I came, I went up on my roof to fix it, and fell right off into a pile of old straw." He remembered that day and began laughing hard.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:53 am

Ronan chuckled "Sounds like me but with words" he sighed. "One time I said something to Rhea..and she freaked out and I thought I had lost her right then and there...but she came back." He smiled with a twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 pm

He laughed and looked at him.
"Whatd'you say?" He asked, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Ronan looked at him with wide eyes "Oh drat..I forgot" he sighed "great" he muttered
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:08 pm

"Definatly sounds like me only I am the action-clumsy guy." He laughed and began sanding instead of carving or nailing.
"Well, I can't see my fingers now. Think we better head back?" He chuckled, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Ronan laughed "See told ya. Ya I suppose we should..don't want more smashed fingets..assuming you have any left" he said as he patted Malek's shoulder and walked around and placed a large cloth over thier work "Ok ready?" he asked as he put on his winter cloak and stood ready to open the door.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 pm

"Yeah. Don't think i've got any good fingers left." He laughed and put his grey cloak on, following Ronan.
"So where to?" He asked as he trudged through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 pm

"Um how about...the snow" Ronan laughed and he tackled Malek bringing him down into the snow with him.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

"What the-!" He was cut off by snow in his mouth. He sat up when he could and sputered now out of his mouth.
"Now what in the world was that for?!" He said as he scooped up snow in his hands, throwing it at Ronan and hitting him in the face. He doubled over laughing as Ronan glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Market   Village Market - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Market
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next