Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laohu's Shack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Laohu's Shack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Laohu stopped kissing her for a moment as she looked down. His hands moved to hers and he stopped her fumbling. "Here" he said softly "allow me" his hands expertly found the buttons and slowly, very slowly undid them. Then as he undid the last button he gently pushed the shirt off her shoulders and kissed her shoulder as his hands moved around her skin. He had never seen nor felt her without her shirt on before. To say it excited him was an understatement. Quickly turning them over he was now on top of her. He leaned up, away from her for a moment as he slipped his own shirt off before coming back down and breathing in sharply as the skin on his abdomen and chest met hers. Caressing her body his fingers lightly moved down her side and then played lightly with the buckle of her pants as his fingers hinted at taking it a step further. His muscles contracted as he pressed himself against her even though they both still had clothes on. He moved his kisses down her chest and abdomen down to her belly button feeling each sharp breath she inhaled. Moving his way back up he ran a hand through her hair and at the back of her neck. "I want to make you mine" he said in a soft whisper "I want to show you how much I love you, I want to give myself to you." he said as he nuzzled under her chin and neck.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:30 pm

She tingled with pleasure and her shoulders went up but she tried to relax. Zirean noticed that he was playing with her belt buckle. She loosened it smiling childishly. Slipping her pants off. She'd taken her boots off earlier. Curling up next to him she let her instincts take over. When he said that he wanted to be hers. She smiled with pleasure and said "I want to be yours and only yours. No one elses." kissing softly on his neck and then up to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Smiling a bit childishly himself as she fumbled with her pants and then slid them off, he to slid off his and then pulled the furs over them. Laying back on top of her, he shivered from the warmth emanating from them as their skin touched. Running his hands down her sides again he pulled her legs gently around him as he kissed her again. He moaned softly as she kissed along his neck and ear. Being unable to restrain himself any longer, he felt her body begging for him to go farther. Pushing himself towards her, slowly and gently, his muscles contracted as they became one creature. Grunting softly he pulled himself away from her only to come back stronger. His hands moved back up to her long now dampening hair and ran his hands through it, caressing her as his instincts took over his body. The bed creaked softly as it moved with their unbridled passions and warmth emanating from their bodies became almost unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Zirean moaned with pleasure. It was almost unbearable then he came at her stronger. She smiled finally satisfied. It felt as though they were one. Though still wanting him to hold her. She touched his muscles along his arms and abs. Smiling and staring into his eyes. Just taking in the moment never wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Her moan almost sent him over the edge as he speeded up slightly. Finally unable to draw it out any longer sweat beaded on his skin as he pushed against her one more time. Still one, his body relaxed a soft sigh escaped him. Not wanting to end this quite yet, he didn't separate from her and stayed where he was, his skin twitching slightly against hers. He closed his eyes as he felt her hands over his arms and abs. Turning them back over so she was on top he gave her the decision of when to separate. He gently ran his hands around her back and held her close to him. "We are one now" he said softly and looked into her deep loving eyes "no one, will ever, separate us" he said as he brought up one hand and stroked the side of her warm face, moving a damp hair back behind her ear. She smelled sweet with sweat from expended passions. He breathed in and closed his eyes as the perfume like smell, permeated his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 pm

"no one, except the moon." she wispered, frowning a bit. It was like a curse that went on forever. Zirean cuddled closer to him not wanting to forget the moment. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. When he stroked her face. She instnctively buriried her face in his hand, kissing it softly. Closing her eyes, and taking in his scent again. As not to forget it.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 pm

He sighed and shifted slightly still one with her. "Not even the moon love" he said softly "Even when you are a wolf I will love you, perhaps one day the elders will give me the power to morph so that we will be the same species even in the moonlight." He ran a hand through her now love tangled hair. He smiled slightly at the result of their passions. Pride welled inside him at being able to call her, his. Fully and completely. And him being hers. He had to admit, he felt like a proud rooster at the moment. She was so beautiful. The light sweat that still was on her skin made it shimmer slightly in the darkness. "You look like an angel, you know that?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 pm

"You do too." She laughed slightly staring at his shimmering skin. Watching it sparkle she stared at it. Not wanting to ruin the shinyness. Zirean grinned childishly and laughed. Seeing at how easily she could be distracted. Thinking about what he'd said "I hope so." she said putting her head on his chest. Feeling his steady breathing. Pride filled her heart at being able to call him hers.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:47 pm

"Do I now?" he asked and looked down at his skin that was covered in a light sheen. "I suppose I do" he chuckled and sighed once more. He ran a hand down her back and then down her leg slightly till his hands ran out of arm reach. He looked away for a moment then looked back at her. "I hope I didn't" he trailed off, taking a deep breath he looked into her eyes "take advantage of you" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

"Never." she said sternly "as long as I love you." she said smiling proudly. "Which will be forever, and ever." Zirean said smiling at him proudly once more. Staring into his eyes, to give him reassurance. Feeling the cool night air and his heat against her skin. It made her tingle, even though she was covered in sweat.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:05 pm

He smiled "Good, because I love you more than I can express" he said softly and then pulled the furs closer around them as she shivered. "It's an after effect" he reassured softly and pulled her closer to him to share heat. "It will fade" he soothed quietly as she shivered again lightly. As they snuggled he felt much more relaxed than before. All the tension was gone from him as he held her next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

She snuggled closer to him. Shivering slightly. Zirean felt the warm furs around them. She felt better and continued to snuggle against him closing her eyes. Not wanting to ever let it go. Unable to stay awake she felt her eyes closing, she went into a sleep. All her dreams were about him, and only him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 pm

He snuggled closer and wrapped his warmth around her. As her breathing slowed his did as well and he listened as she slowly fell asleep. Shifting slightly on to his side he to began to drift into sleep. He smiled as he still felt her skin next to his, he had to be the happiest man in the world at the moment, and the most content.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:31 am

Zirean woke up smiling. She placed a hand on his chest watching him sleep. Looking up she looked outside it was light out, sun was streaming through the cracks of the doorway. She wanted to be with him awhile longer until she had to go check on the others, and her horse. Zirean buried her face in his chest and the furs, cuddling closer to him. Though still letting him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am

Laohu yawned slightly and smiled as he felt her hand on her chest. Her ran a hand along her bare back and then down her hip and leg. "Good morning beautiful" he said in his handsome soft voice. "At least I know it wasn't a dream" he whispered as he nuzzled his nose in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 am

She blushed and giggled as he nuzzled her hair. "I would hope that wasn't a dream" She laughed sarcasticly. Moaning because of the work they still had to do in the fields, and her taking care of Mithous.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 pm

He smiled at her blush and then listened as she moaned softly thinking about work. Smirking cutely he pulled her leg closer to him and nuzzled her ear, "well I can remind you and make sure it wasn't a dream if you want" he whispered before softly kissing the sensitive spot on her ear. Playfulness danced in his eyes. His lips brushed along her jaw and then looked into her eyes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:33 pm

She giggled as he kissed a spot on her ear. Zirean trased along his neck then went up to his lower lip. She kissed him smiling. Teasing him a bit by puting her hand on his lower abs. Zirean smiled sheepishly "I wish we could. But we better get to work." she said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Laohu leaned into the kiss and tremor ran through him as her hand worked her way down. "that's not fair" he laughed and then ran his hand up her hip with a sly smile. "Ya we do" he sighed "think they would miss us?" he asked with a puppy dog look.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:36 pm

She smiled and laughed when he said that wasn't fair. "Probably, would." she said recalling that Mithous almost walked in on them last night. Zirean shook her head remembering and blushed she buried her head next to his chest, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:45 pm

He smiled as she blushed again. She looked so cute when the blush filled her cheeks and turned them a rose color. As he looked at her he noticed the blush went farther than just her face. He smirked and looked away as she buried her head in his side. Turning over he supported himself above her and meeting her hips lightly with his own he kissed her passionately, just when he heard a little moan did he stop and smile broadly at her before rolling off and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Well I suppose we better get to work" he teased and looked back at her to see what she would do. He suspected she would get up. But it was possible that that slightest touch had awakened her passions just enough to get her to want to stay in bed. But if it didn't that was fine to, he wouldn't complain, he had had a wonderful night and was still smiling broadly as he started leaning down looking at the floor and around the bed for his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

She laughed and almost pouted when he got up. Though she knew that they had to work. Her desires were almost over whelming, though she controlled them. She got up, not bothering to hide her naked body. Her hair was pulled foreward to show her bare back. She assumed he could see the tattoo, though she shruged it off. Zirean smiled sheepishly grabbing her undergarments which of course were all black. Easy to spot umong his clothes. Her chain mail was lying on the floor which she wore under her armor-like jacket. Then her pants, halfchaps, boots, and belt. It was alot to put on, though just as much as him. Her chain mail jingled as she slipped it on over her loose fitting shirt. Then she dressed and fixed her hair in the process finding a comb. Getting all the tangles out so it was straight again.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:03 pm

As Laohu slipped back on his pants he watched as she walked around gathering her clothes. He noticed the tattoo but did not mention it, for she had not mentioned the one on his lower back. Smiling slightly as the chain mail jingled he couldn't remember taking that off last night. Oh well, maybe she had taken it off earlier. His eyes unashamedly looked over her body with a smile. His eyes watched as her fingers delicately buckled her belt and slipped on her boots, trying to concentrate he turned back to his own boots and pulled them on with a soft cough as he tried to redirect his mind. As she stood trying to comb out her hair he walked up behind her and slowly moved his hands to her sides then around to her front and then up before going back down as he nuzzled her hair and his lips found their way to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 pm

"Now who's not fair." She smiled as he moved his hands up and down her waist. When he kissed her neck she frowned and almost pouted "Awww, come'on. I just got dressed." She giggled as his kiss tickled her. Zirean put down the comb and turned around while he still held her. She made a pouting face "Now that's definaely not fair." smiling kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:15 pm

He smiled broadly as he continued to nibble on her neck. His lips moved to her ear "It's more fun taking them off" he snickered. As she turned he let his hands slide with her and move to her back. He smirked as her face came into view. As she kissed him he laughed slightly "I can't" he kissed her again "help it" he laughed. His forehead rested against hers and he looked into her eyes "You just so beautiful, I thought it best to not try resisting your charms" he grinned. "And don't give me that pout, you enjoy it just as much as I do" he laughed as he saw the sparkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laohu's Shack   Laohu's Shack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laohu's Shack
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Enchanted forest :: Enchanted forest-
Jump to: