Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Outside Buildings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Mika gasped slightly as Tyler was pulled away from her but just dropped her hands to the ground and stared straight ahead tears still streaming down her face. She quickly hugged Tyler again when Tyler came back to her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Imatari then noticed what was going on and fell backwards off the cot. she scrambled to her feet and cried softly as she sniffed and nudged the body of Jarlon. Distressfull she paced to mika and back to jarlon and then back mika and back again
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Mika looked up as Kurak walked over. She quickly hid her face again. She choked slightly when Bardon asked who would be the leader. "Athara will decide" she cried and glared at him slightly. 'how rude' she thought 'all he can think about who will take his place' she burst into tears again. Mika saw Imatari pacing and fell to her knees and hugged Imatari. Weeping into her soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:18 pm

"It doesnt matter who is leader." she snapped at kuruk between sobs. "It doesnt matter." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

She held on to mika and cried with her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Imatari sat down as Mika burried her face in her fur.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Kuruk looked at Bardon and shook his head
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 pm

She ran her fiongers through imi's soft fur. 'ppooor girl' She whispered. The tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Bardon back from them both, surprised, and sat down, crossing his legs.\"I-I'm sorry. T-the thought broke from my mind...." He slid back over to them and sat there, hoping they would forgive him.
'I don't think they would....' He looked at Jarlon's body. He looked asleep. He stood up and looked around.
"Don't think I am wanted around here....." He walked to the edge of the trees and stopped for a second, looking sideways over his shoulder.

Last edited by Bardon on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:25 pm

She turned quickly. "Bardon stay" Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Mika suddenly looked up. "No..no one else leave" she cried "enough people have left" she said with a breaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Bardon turned slowly to look at both girls.
"I am sorry. If you guys don't want me here, I will leave. It's probably best...." He told them softly, wanting to comfort them but not wanting to hurt them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm

she bent down and pulled her arms around mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Mika sniffed and hugged her again. "Someone needs to go to Vandecar and call them...they have a right to know" she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Bardon sighed a shaky sigh and looked at the ground.
"Do you want me to go, Mika? I can leave Tunani here with you guys......" He didn't want to suggest that, but they seemed like they wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 pm

"I'm staying with you" She said stubbornly. "Bardon.. PLease?" She asked, implying that he go.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Kuruk looked at Bardon "give them some time." he went to look at Jarlon. He looked so peacful there, as if were sleeping except for the blood stained abdomen
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Imatari crawled out from under the girls and went to Jarlon and burried her face under Jarlon's arm
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Bardon nodded sadly to all of them, turning and almost regretting leaving.

--------------Vandecar ((I am gunna post somewhere random to call for everyone))
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Mika looked up at Bardon. "If you feel up to it" she said quietly. "I wouldn't ask anyone to do it but I am not strong enough right now. But come back when you do...we will bury Jarlon up in the mountains" she said quietly. "It was were he was happiest" she bit her lip as her voice broke.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Imatari looked up at the sound of his name.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

She looked over at jarlon. Her face crumpled as she fell into sobbs again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Mika broke away from Tyler and went over to Jarlon. She gently pushed a lock of hair out of his face. "oh Jarlon" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Imatari looked up and went to Mika and spoke animal ~I can not mind read anymore with Jarlon.~ she looked at her confused ~we need to move on, we can't sit here and cry over him for ever, he would hate it, he would tell us to get off our butts and make him proud~ she thought about how his voice would sound saying it and the smile that would play on his lips
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

She bit her lip to stop her cries as Mika walked towards her lover. She had known all along. It was obvious he had loved her, The way he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: