Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Rhea's house - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:21 am

Sloan cocked her head.
"I...did?" She felt like a dumb-founded idiot.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:21 am

Rhea watched cautiously, noting Sloan's every movement just incase.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:24 am

She looked at the back of her hands, the front, and the back again. She looked in the mirror.
"I feel fine."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:26 am

"I certainly hope so," Rhea whispered, not moving her gaze.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 am

She stood for a long time and turned around, looking.
"I don't understand...what happened...I feel fine...." She looked at Takyia and smiled.
She looked at Danielle.
"Did I say anything while I was..out?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:35 am

((going to bed. night! should be back on bright and early Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:56 am

Sloan woke up, looking around. The previous freak accident had weakened her a bit, but she was fine.
~I don't understand it. I was just remembering something, but it turned into something I couldn't control...~ She told Takyia.
Takyia looked at her with sad eyes.
~We need to stay away from everyone for today. They will be questioning you...~ She said, laying down.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm

.................fields/forest

I burst into the room covered in scratches and bruises. Blood was running from my lip and brow. Imatari also a roughed up limped in behind me.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Sloan's eyes widened.
"JARLON!" She ran over to him and helped him to a chair.
"What happened?!" She asked, grabbing a wet cloth and giving it to him, while helping Imatari onto a bear rug.
~Takyia, check on Imatari.~
~I'm on it.~ Sloan nodded and rubbed blood from Jarlon's head.
"What happened to you?" She asked, still cleaning his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:03 pm

"I'm fine," I said pushing her away. I got up and walked to imatari. "There were a group of 8 men with wolves and tigers. They had us cornered." I sighed as I brushed some of the fur from a wound. I reached to my belt and pulled out my water skin and began to clean the wound. "You guys watch her, I have to find the last 2 that got away." I got up and walked to the hidden space where I put all my clothes from the other night. I threw over the shelve and ripped the boards off and ran outside.

...............forest
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Sloan got pushed out of the way, and watched Jarlon leave.
"I'm going to follow him." She grabbed her dark grey cloak and threw it over her shoulders, putting the hood over her head.
"Stay here you two." She told the tiger and wolf.
"I am going alone." She grabbed her dagger and ran out the door.

----Fields
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:02 pm

-------------------Cahoon pond.

Sloan followed Jarlon here. She watched him enter the house and followed him quietly. His back was turned to the door when she entered. She closed the door quietly and came up behind him, keeping her hands to her sides even though she wanted to feel his muscles so bad.
"I'm sorry." She said aloud.
"I didn't mean to put you all in danger. I didn't know...." She began softly.
"I wouldn't have put you all in danger if I would have known. I never would have come here. I never should have....." She said, sadly, still standing behind him.
She sniffled a wiped a tear away.
"I am such a danger to everyone I meet." She looked to the side and then looked back, realizing she was staring at the spot between his shoulder blades.
"I'm alone. Takyia is the only thing close to me." She told him sadly.
"I know, my mother was right. I am so stubborn and hard-headed an so much of a rebal, that I'll never find anyone.....I'll be alone all my life....." She stopped and put her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Danielle woke up feeling drained, she rubbed her eyes and slowly began to remember what happened last night. She groaned, wondering what kind of physco rage Sloan was in now. She realized everyone was gone and sighed, looks like she had overslept, not having taken a good nights sleep since she left Halt. She grabbed her sword and Alec leaped onto his usual shoulder perch. She followed Jarlon's tracks, being able to catch the signs of his presence if she concentrated hard enough.

-----> Cahoon Pond
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Rhea awoke finding no one else around, not even Sloan. Rhea threw on some new clothes, grabbed her bow and went outside, following the path she believed the others had taken.

--------------------------> Cahoon Pond
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

------------------> Cahoon Pond

Danielle and Rhea entered the house and Rhea sighed deeply.
"Man, I was only there for a second!" Rhea complained (Not being serious).
"So what was going on?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:59 pm

----> Cahoon Pond

"I wasn't there that long either, but everyone was mad at Sloan..." she said, setting the sword down.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Rhea sat down and smiled lightly,
"Do you know why?" Rhea asked
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:04 pm

"Because Sloan has attracted killers into the area who are most likely going to destroy everything everyone has worked for." she answered, sitting down and rubbing her forehead, "If we knew how close they were, we could prepare but no one knows where they are or what they plan do to."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Rhea sighed deeply and sat down, leaning against the wall,
"I See...," Rhea mumbled "I'm sorry you have to be dragged into this when you only just arrived,"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:10 pm

"It's okay, you guys are more friendly then I could have deserved as a new comer." she smiled, "And it's nice to belong to something."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 pm

"Surely you did belong somewhere before you came here...You were an assassin, Right?" Rhea asked hoping she wasn't stepping on any toes.

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:17 pm

"Not so much an assasin as a spy. I didn't kill anyone unless need be, just stole stuff, got info, stuff like that. I was good at it but my consience was always nagging at me."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm

"Oh," Rhea laughed, feeling foolish. Zaric trotted happily and stared at Alec playfully, Rhea sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Alec wasn't as playful as before, considering the situation but he still pounced onto Zaric playfully. Danielle leaned back agaisnt the wall, turning her head to the side. "I almost got caught one time, almost got tortured for information." she exhaled loudly, "I quit after that. had enough money anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:30 pm

"That sucks," Rhea whispered no longer looking at Danielle but Alec and Zaric. "What made you even begin to be a spy? And what did you do after you left?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 8 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next