Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhea's house

Go down 
+7
bancam_20
Arora
Mika
aryen
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Rhea's house - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Rhea chuckled softly and when she caught his eye she glared at him playfully and let the blanket drop to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 am

He just smiled back at her when she glared at him and then his eyes widened slightly when she dropped the blanket. He swallowed slightly as her beauty still surprised him. He then came around her and picking up the blanket he swung it around her and pulled her closer to him. He grinned and gave her a kiss. "I like you attire m'dear" he laughed and then sighed "but we should get dressed to go riding" he said semi mournfully and then smiled to show he was being playful.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am

Rhea chuckled,
"I know," Rhea said and grabbed some undergarments from the bed infront of her and began to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am

Ronan smiled and watched her a moment longer before tearing his eyes away and started to get dress and get some pants and a warm flannel shirt on. "So would you prefer a mare or a gelding?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:15 am

"Either..." Rhea said, "I used to ride when I travelled with the gypsy's, I was small so it didn't really tire their horses," Rhea chuckled, "But that was a long time ago... I might be a little rusty," Rhea chuckled
"What would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 am

"Hmmm, why don't we just go and you see which one you like" he laughed and walked toward the door to grab their cloaks. "Got riding gloves?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 am

Rhea shook her head,
"No I don't," Rhea said taking her coat from Ronan and putting it on.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 am

"Then we shall have to find you some" he smiled "Don't want those talented fingers freezing off" he grinned at her before darting out the door.

-----------Marketplace (where his cart is parked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhea's house   Rhea's house - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhea's house
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36